Is a Pisces and a Cancer right 4 each other????

• I'm a Pisces and he's a cancer, we have been together for a year and a couple of months.It started out get fine,but now it's like most of the things he do gets on my nerves.We live together and it's like he is super nosey i can't have anytime or any thing else to myself.He says that i don't give him enough attention Man i'm like we stay together, we sleep together ,we do the nasty together what else do you want from me? And if we get into a heated conversation he gets really mad super fast over nothing most of the time. And everyone keeps telling me how good of a man he is, let me just say he pays the bills and do nice things for and my two kids but, some things i can live without. If that's the price you must pay to have good man I rather not have one.I just want to know what to do? and if anyone is having the problem ?

• We have a whole thread of cancer men confusing at :

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=920&replies=1007

called cancer man, and he is confusing. A regular support group

join us

• yes i agree join the thread that is posted above but i will tell you that i a, a pisces woman and yes pisces and cancer "should" be the best match there is but right now cancer men are going through something but i will tell you with all that i have read pisces and cancer combination can be extremely emotional mix... tis a power combination and requires a lot of care and patients. my ex husband was a cancer but on the cusp of leo... and the man i love currently is a cancer but he has decided that he needs space from me for no... cancer's men & women are going through something at this time

• We sure are!

• A cancer man acting like this is suffering from one of two things or both. He may feel over his head in this relationship. Cancer men need to know that they are needed and that their efforts are being appreciated. If he feels he's putting out more that he's getting back, he can start to think thats his needs are being compromised. Also, if you are as critical of him in person as you are in the posting, you will lose him for sure. Cancers are a soft touch. Treat him with kid gloves. Make him believe that he is the center of your world and he can be convinced to knock off the noise and childlish behavior. He will also bestow upon you the highest honor of all, his unprotected heart. REMEMBER a cancer's moods are motivated by self-protection. Like the crab he uses this artifical shell to protect the inner goodies of his heart. He feels without his exterior protection he will be swept away.

Next, he could feel for some reason you are being insincere and not as committed to the relationship as he would like. Cancers don't like to be loved for what they do, they do because they are divinely loved. So if he thinks your with him for any other reason than to be devoted to sharing love between the two of you, he will rebell with moodiness and bad temper. MY THOUGHTS

• Well that may b, but to get that he ALSO has to SHOW he want it. Relationships r a TWOWAY STREET,. TWOWAY COMMUNICATION. he cannot demand if he no give it.

• I'm a cancer woman who is crazy bout a Pisces guy and have been for only 3 mos. It's still very new and I haven't felt this much good emotional energy in 20 years. He had to move to another state for his job shortly after I really started liking him which has been hard. I work for an airline though and can fly anywhere free so I have made use of that to see him a couple of times....each time leaving me wanting more. I feel in my heart he may be "the one" and I am not one to think that frivolously....It's scary but exciting

• I guess they are.

• Okay I'm trying to be gentle and all that good stuff,but IO don't know how much more of this i can take yall pray for me.

• think you hit the nail on the head of that one...very insightful

• sorry, that comment was directed to lawdawg that he hit the nail on the head.

• DEAR PISCES,

YOUR STORY SURE SOUNDS FAMILIAR. MY SON IS A PISCES AND LIVES WITH A CANCER, AND THEY HAVE AN 8 MONTH OLD SON TOGETHER. SHE DOES NOT COOK OR CLEAN OR DO MUCH OF ANYTHING ELSE, BUT SIT HER FAT REAR END IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER AND BARK ORDERS. THEY BOTH WORK FULL TIME, AND ME, THE FIRST TIME GRANDMOTHER BABYSITS FOR FREE TO HELP THEIR FINANCES AND GET BETTER ON THEIR FEET. YES, CANCERS ARE VERY NOSEY, AND ARE VERY INSECURE AND HAVE A MOUTH TO ADD TO THE DILEMA. THEY ARE ALSO SPEND -A-HOLICS, AND EXPECT EVERYONE TO RUN TO EVERY BECHON CALL THEY BARK. THEY MAKE LOWSY PARENTS OR AT LEAST THIS ONE IS. WHEN SHE WAS HOMELESS 2 YEARS AGO, I SHOULD HAVE LEFT HER IN ILLINOIS, AND NEVER BROUGHT HER TO WI TO LIVE WITH US AND GET HER ON HER FEET. I HAVE A VERY BIG HEART AND WILL HELP ANYONE. FAMILY MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME, BUT THATS JUST MY NATURE, I"M A TAURUS, AND A DOWN TO EARTH PERSON. I'M TIRED OF BEING NICE. BUT I DON"T KNOW WHAT ELSE I CAN TELL YOU, EXCEPT BE VERY AWARE IF HIS PARENTS GET INVOLVED IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP LIKE MY SONS" SO-CALLED GIRLFRIENDS PARENTS ARE. STAND UP FOR YOUSELF AND PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN AND STOMP HARD.

MOTHER OF PISCES SON

• Within ANY zodiac sign r both female n male who NEVER grew up entirely.

Starlight, have u tried to NOT help? U may wanna try n see if she wakes up or not.

Fact: U cannot change ANY1 unless they wanna change. If u do, all u get is loads of bumps on ya head from ramming a wall full head on!

• I too am a piscean suffering at the claws of my cancer man...

But guess the best part is our piscean quality to change n adapt like chameleons!! How about treating the cancers the same way they treat us BUT with a blend of our piscean gentle charm n understanding sometimes...