Looking for help to understand "the happliy ever after" tarot cards please

• hi there everyone

I asked the following question will i find a new job and i got these from the happliy ever tarot card

Current situation -ten of swords

The future- the seeeker of hearts

Magic Key- 3 of crystals

Wish upon a star- child of crystals

Hidden limitations- seeking of cystals

Inner child- wishing upon a star

Foundations of love -Cinderella

If anyone can help this would great.

Thanks Paula

• Hi Phornby1,

Is this a tart deck that you own or did you get this a computer generated reading from a website? as i cant find this deck on google all that comes up is the fairy tale tarot .

LOve , light and hugs Loap:)

• This is a reading on Tarot.com

• Hi Carly83,

Do you know if the crystals represent pentacles ? I will check it out even though i post here alot i never seem to have time to check out the what the whole site has to offer .

Thanks for your help

Love, light and hugs Loap:)

• Hi Carly ,

Sorry now i get it is an actual spread ,i thought it was a deck .It is the actual name of the deck that i am looking for as i know ,hearts represent cups, there are swords but what does crystals represent ? I think it could be penatacles .

Ok I will google decks once again thanks for your help

LOve, Light and Hugs LOap:)

• Hi Phornby1,

Ive tried to interpret this reading as best as i can ,

Current situation -ten of swords

I feel that in your currant situation you havent had much luck finding and keeping work , i am picking up that something bad happend at your previous job like you were retrenched or something along those lines .

The future- the seeker of hearts

I see you finding a new job in the future which you will get through someone you know ,i feel this could be a love interest or you will meet you will met someone at this job who will be a romantic interest to you .

Magic Key- 3 of crystals

Yes you will be getting a new job soon , i feel you could be doing some training like a course or something for this job as well I feel you will excel at this ,its working within a group enviroment .

Wish upon a star- child of crystals

You will be recieving some news soon regarding this new job opportunitie , and i actually feel that you will be offered more than one job at a time so you will have to make a choice .

Hidden limitations- seeking of cystals

I feel that the limitations will be that you will be getting god money but working all the hours god sends i feel this will put some pressure on you with family matters .

Inner child- wishing upon a star

I feel all will work out for you , as your prospects look good but you will need to let your hair down once in awhile and go and have some fun as I feel it could be all work with you and no play

Foundations of love -Cinderella

This card represents the Moon in the tarot , it warns you to be cautious all is not what it seems i feel there is a deception going on around you something is being hidden .from you.

I hope this helps sorry it was a bit difficult to interpret as i kept feeling this was a relationship reading .

I hope this helps in some way

Love, Light and Hugs Loap:)