New!

• My name is Cherie. I have been a tarot card reader for 17 years. I really prefer my online readings best. All readings are done through Phone, email, chat, or Facebook. You will need to email me to let me know when you are available and we will set up a date and time that is convenient for both of us. This alternative reading method will be for those that need answers right away. You will still need to choose a reading and pay for it through the website, but once payment is cleared I will email you so that we can set up a date and time for your reading.

I have helped over thousands of people around the world, through many aspects of their life.

I am qualified to communicate with the ones who have passed over through my cards. You simply ask them questions and the answers will come through the cards. I offer Dream Interpretation Readings, Relationship Readings, General Question Readings, Career Readings, Decision Making Readings, Spiritual Readings, 12 Month Readings, 6 Month Readings, Birthday Readings, Emotional Clutter Readings, Pregnancy Readings, Health Readings, Medium Services and General Readings.

Cherie

www.mytarotreadings9.webs.com

http://mytarotreadings9.webs.com/apps/testimonials/

• Hi there Cherie,

if you are new to the Tarot.com site, I would suggest you read the rules and etiquette section before posting your paid websites. In tarot. com web site forum there are lots of people here who do readings if asked and they are free. Just to give you a heads up posting your paid websites or any website that does not pertain to Tarot.com is not permitted. Sorry to tell you that. Admin will more then likely come by and give you a warning.

Your friend in tarot

TQoWs

• u tell em blue

• Cherie,

I've been away for a bit, to come back to read some of the threads...what a shame you have stopped by to spam the tarot boards for your own greed. Gifted readers come on tarot to use their gifts freely to help those that have troubled minds, relationships, grief etc. if you really are who you say you are, you would not be seeking monies and using peoples turmoils to benefit your pockets.

love and light

sheila

• Not everything is free in this world. If you dont like what cherie did just dont pay attention to it.

I'm sure some people will feel that maybe paying they will get a better answer.When I saw her AD it didnot bother me cause I'm not interested thats all.

• Also I want to add:

When its free reading SOME people just goes on & on & on because if they are not hearing what they want to hear they just keep on & on & on & on & on until they get what they want to hear especially in the matter of the hearts. If you are paying you will listen more to the reading and advice.

• I have never asked for a reading in this site but I would like to say to the people that gives out free reading here to help out people with problems are awfully nice & wonderful.

Many blessings to the people that helps out!