WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR II?

• What a lovely sentiment my friend.

I am thankful for your words of wisdom.

I am thankful for all our many blessings, for those yet to come and for those we don't always recognize.

I am thankful for my job, for my income, for my ability to pay my expenses and keep food on the table.

I am thankful for my brother and my daughter who get me where I need to be until I can do so again myself, hint hint universe, I"m ready whenever you are.

I am thankful for Nevaeh, who loves me everyday just for being me, she gives me purpose and appreciation and reminds me on the worst of days that someone really does care about me and is grateful for my presence in her life. That is the best gift, love!

I am thankful for tarot.com mobile formatting feature.

I am thankful for the threads that allow us to keep in touch with one another and just be ourselves

I am thankful for autumn air, the beauty of fall color and the scent in the air that speaks to me. I don't know why but I have always literally smelled school time in the air. The brisk change which often brings with it the ability to get a good nighs sleep. I am thankful for the covers tucked up under my chin at night and for the rays of sunshine filtering through the blinds in the morning. I am thankful!!!!!!

• Beautiful words RC, I'm so happy you are in a good place, things are getting better, Full moon Tomorrow: The Last Day

On October 11th…which is also the full moon in Aries (rebirth)…we enter the 7th and final “day” of the 9th wave of the Mayan Calendar. This is considered to be the “fruiting” phase of the tree of life, and my interpretation is that this is the time when the mature fruit (awakened ones) falls to the earth (descend fully into their physical bodies) and spread the seeds (light intelligence) to grow a new (ascended) society of unity consciousness and love.

I'm thankful to have all my friends with me in these days of enlightment, we share our growths and experiences and it's all so beautiful. It's like a secret world is unfolding and not everyone see's it yet. Do you ever smile and nobody knows why, so fun.

I'm thankful for my spiritual growth.

I'm thankful again for unconditional love (HUGE).

I'm thankful that someone is here to hold my hand and guide me.

I'm thankful that God has wonderful things planned for our world.

I'm thankful for unity and love and most of all peace.

Amen, Amen, Om!

" YOU ARE ALL BELOVED AND NEVER ALONE."

Take a deep breath! AHHH

• I AM THANKFUL FOR THE DIVINE LOVE OF GOD.

I AM THANKFUL FOR THE LEGIONS OF ANGELS HERE TO ASSIST HUMANITY.

I AM THANKFUL FOR THE END OF WORLD HUNGER, PAIN AND SUFFERING THAT'S SOON TO BE.

I AM THANKFUL TO BE USED AS AN INSTRUMENT OF LIGHT AND GOOD.

I AM THANKFUL FOR TO PLANT SEEDS OF GOOD.

I AM THANKFUL FOR EVERY DAY, EVERY BREATHE, EVERY LESSON.

I AM GRATEFUL THAT I CAN ALWAYS RISE ABOVE ANY SITUATION.

OM!

• angel hugs with flower petals in your favourite fragrance

julianna

• Hola Senora! Hope and pray all is well! Gotta feeling tonight will be a big nite

• Hi Poetic been erratic for the last while, been grounding myself with reality, need it every now and again. I am once again so thankful to the Universe for giving me my 4 little girls and for giving them to me healthy and happy.

xxPaddi

• Photo denied never mind will mail it to you Poetic.

• Paddi, me too, I'm falling in love with my new Grandbaby! He is a doll and a handful, we wants to do everything now, I think we ar in trouble! I am perpetually thankful for all of God's Grace, Love and Mercy in my life. I found this this morning:

Kabbalistic Invocation

Universal Mind of God, The One light, the One Life, the One Power,

You are the Entirety in All.

The One beyond expression and comprehension,

You are the All in the No-Thing, the mighty symbol of wisdom.

I in myself am nothing, but in you I AM that I AM.

I live in You, and You live in me.

From the low regions of my Ego,

Lead me to the Eternal Light.

Amen

~Based on the Kabbalistic Prayer from Geoffrey Hodson

• Good Day! Watching the anguish that Brooke's family is going thru reminds me how BLESSED we are to have healthy children and good health in general.

I AM THANKFUL THIS DAY FOR HEALTH AND THE HEALTH OF MY CHILDREN.

I AM THANKFUL FOR THE ABILITY TO WALK, SEE, HEAR AND BREATHE.

I AM THANKFUL FOR A HEART WHICH CAN LOVE EVERYBODY UNCONDITIONALLY.

I AM THANKFUL TO BE OF SERVICE TO SOMEONE, SOMETIMES.

I AM THANKFUL THAT THERE IS STILL HOPE.

AMEN, AMEN, OM!

• Wishing all a good weekend, lots of light, peace and prosperity. Have a wonderful weekend and be thankful for every day! Namaste!

I AM THANKFUL!

• I AM THANKFUL FOR FORGIVENESS!

Have a wonderful rest of the day, evening, etc. 🙂

• My gosh I have 14 pages of catching up to do. I will I promise just not today but wanted you to know I'm still around, keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers and loving you through the light of every day. I am thankful!!!!!

• i am thankful for another wonderful day in my life.

astrology helps to unravel the beauty of life.

• My post did not appear, being monitered?

• All experience is preceded by mind,

Led by mind,

Made by mind.

Speak or act with a corrupted mind,

And suffering follows

As the wagon wheel follows the hoof of the ox.

All experience is preceded by mind,

Led by mind,

Made by mind.

Speak or act with a peaceful mind,

And happiness follows

Like a never-departing shadow

I AM THANKFUL!

• I am thankful that I have found my way back here to see you again. It has been a longggg time and a lot of changes. These too I am thankful for. Transition is hard and so I am thankful that somehow Spirit has managed to keep me in grasp and lead the way for a new life. I am also thankful that the men in the white suites did not have to carry me out in one of those cool jackets that clasp in the back...lol

• I am thankful that I have found my way back here to see you again. It has been a longggg time and a lot of changes. These too I am thankful for. Transition is hard and so I am thankful that somehow Spirit has managed to keep me in grasp and lead the way for a new life. I am also thankful that the men in the white suites did not have to carry me out in one of those cool jackets that clasp in the back...lol

• Funny girl! Where have you been? You are not alone, lots of the sheep are on hiatus for spiritual growth or what have you, Shee is in and out, RC, Ramonita and Lai4 are in and out, yada yada, I'm still here, we are all waiting on the big bang or transition to come 11/11 Nothing much is new just taking life one day at a time. I'm happy to hear from you!

TODAY I'M THANKFUL FOR MIRACLES.

I'M THANKFUL FOR GOOD NEWS.

I'M THANKFUL FOR GOOD HEALTH.

I'M THANKFUL FOR BLIND FAITH.

I'M THANKFUL FOR LOVE.

I'M THANKFUL FOR STILLNESS IN A WORLD OF SOMETIMES CHAO'S.

OM!

RAMONITA FELL AND HURT HER HAND BUT SHE'S OKAY.

I LOVE CAPS FOR SOME REASON>...:)

• i am thankful to those who really know how to love,

love is wonderful, the best medicine in the world,

i am thankful to be alive and for all of you,

• I need to keep my "thanks" in check today... It feels so good to be greatful! I'm thankful that we can feel that way 😛

I'm thankful for workout videos you can utilize in the privacy of your home.. I probably wouldn't exercise much without my Pilates DVD!

I'm thankful for all the wonderful friends who fill my phone's inbox daily.. AND the ones who don't, of course.

I'm thankful for all the opportunities I've taken these last couple years to change my routine and help people other than myself... It's opened my eyes to my potential...

I'm thankful for all my family who help me in so many ways.

I'm thankful for my forgiving boss and all my hilarious coworkers. They feel like family!

I'm thankful that my life has been so fortunate. We all go through hard times... But it could always be worse. I'm alive and I'm stronger than before.

I'm thankful that I've not given myself wholly to my less positive thoughts and mind-sets. I've learned how to remind myself of better things to come.

I'm thankful that I know love is truly the answer. Might not always pay the bills but it sure does keep you going.

And I'm thankful I found this lovely tree painted by Elspeth McLean