WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR II?

• Miss you to Mamita! I pray all is well, and if not then it will be, keep living! The wheel of fortune turns continually and everyone gets a ride!

"We will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time." Galatians 6:9

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly.

'One must have sunshine, freedom,

and a little flower."Hans Christian Andersen

I Am Thankful!

• today i finally got the chance to log in, i am so grateful, yet i found the forum very lonely, sure poetic, i agree with you, we are all going thru some kind of hardship at this moment, yes, i firmly believe in your words, there will be something much better right around the corner, i believe this time, i will not be walking but flying to get to the corner, it is just things to learn from life, right when i thought everything was perfect, i felt peace and so much of it, suddenly i felt a earthquake beaneath my feet, but it is a moment that will pass, and i shall move onl

today i am grateful for seeing the thruth beyond the clouds and the tears,

today i am grateful for two little boys whose eyes shine with love,

today i am grateful for feeling and seeing that they are growing up with a unique quality of bieng grateful,

today i am thankful that no matter how bad it gets, i find the courage to stand tall, and feel courage surge from within;

today i am thankful for all my friends inside the forum and outside the forum who show immense love, and always extend thier shoulders and thier hands,

today i am grateful, that god has given me so many wonderful things, to enjoy in life,

today ia m grateful to my family who show me how much they care, and those who show the manificent quality of bieng a excellent human bieng, today i am thankful that i feel god is here for me, that has never failed me even in my most trying moment

today is just the begining of a new chapter in my life,

god bless u all,

love and hugs,

ramonita

• Wow, I wrote a huge passage and none of it posted! Ramonita so glad to hear from you, heard from Zep and tooter, there are well and send there love. Know that you are loved, beloved and never alone. The thing is that we get tests and trials for our own spiritual evolvement and soul growth. I can tell I really went threw it too recently but have so much hope and optimism for the future and the Now moment! Hold on, it's coming the biggest break thru you ever had. See want you want in your mind, take a deep breath and blow it out to the Universe, they will do the rest, it works! Keep your faith, it will never fail you. We are all Divine Sparks of God. I am thankful for all!

I send my love and prayers for all.

When ever it seems to dark, close your eyes and say: "I AM THE LIGHT." Because YOU ARE!

This morning at 5am the Equinox began, a balance between light and dark, I awoke exactly at 5am, yesterday I was surrounded by light day and night, don't know whats coming but am so thankful to be of assistance for the greatest good of all.

I AM THANKFUL FOR MY JOURNEY.

I AM THANKFUL FOR THE BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS I HAVE MADE.

I AM THANKFUL TO ALWAYS BE PROTECTED AND GUIDED.

I AM THANKFUL TO RISE, AGAIN AND AGAIN.

I AM THANKFUL TO ALL THE ANGELIC, SPIRITUAL AND ALIEN KINGDOM'S THAT ARE HERE TO ASSIST HUMANITY.

I AM THANKFUL WE ARE ALL WORTHY AND DESERVE GOOD THINGS.

AMEN, AMEN, OM!

7 WEEKS TO 11 11 11

• Heya all, I am glad to see everyone is doing well, I am doing okay too.

things are slowly coming together, and slowly sorting things out, which is good.

As we need the time. 🙂 I hope and wish everyone well, and healthy, love you all.

I am Thankful for some peace

I am Thankful for, overcoming health challenges

I am Thankful for Love

I am Thankful for, being alive at this time.

I am Thankful my spiritual family is safe, and Happy 🙂

I am Thankful for my spiritual church, when i get a chance to go.

Love n light Bee xx

Putting People on a Pedestal

Allowing Our Loved Ones to Be Human

Daily Om message

When you put somebody on a pedestal it is giving away your power and saying you are not good enough.

When we fall in love with someone or make a new friend, we sometimes see that person in a glowing light. Their good qualities dominate the foreground of our perception and their negative qualities. They just don't seem to have any. This temporary state of grace is commonly known as putting someone on a pedestal. Often times we put spiritual leaders and our gurus on pedestals. We have all done this to someone at one time or another, and as long as we remember that no one is actually "perfect," the pedestal phase of a relationship can be enjoyed for what it is—a phase. It's when we actually believe our own projection that troubles arise.

Everyone has problems, flaws, and blind spots, just as we do. When we entertain the illusion that someone is perfect, we don't allow them room to be human, so when they make an error in judgment or act in contradiction to our idea of perfection, we become disillusioned. We may get angry or distance ourselves in response. In the end, they are not to blame for the fact that we idealized them. Granted, they may have enjoyed seeing themselves as perfect through our eyes, but we are the ones who chose to believe an illusion. If you go through this process enough times, you learn that no one is perfect. We are all a combination of divine and human qualities and we all struggle. When we treat the people we love with this awareness, we actually allow for a much greater intimacy than when we held them aloft on an airy throne. The moment you see through your idealized projection is the moment you begin to see your loved one as he or she truly is.

We cannot truly connect with a person when we idealize them. In life, there are no pedestals—we are all walking on the same ground together. When we realize this, we can own our own divinity and our humanity. This is the key to balance and wholeness within ourselves and our relationships.

• HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS! TOMORROW'S NEW MOON IS GONNA BE HUGE!

September 26-27-28:

Sun-Elenin-Earth alignment; also involving Mercury

Elenin passes between the Earth and the Sun for 3 days creating the possibility of an electromagnetic event involving all three objects: the Sun, Comet Elenin and the Earth.

AND:

This new Moon feels incredibly powerful for several reasons. First, it occurs on the Super Galactic Center, which is said to be the center of all the galaxies. Philip Sedgwick described the Super Galactic Center this way in one of his recent Galactic Times:

For all intents and purposes, it could be considered to span from 25 degrees of Virgo through 8 degrees of Libra, plus or minus. Why so much space? This supermassive black hole is estimated to have once possessed the mass of three billion times that of our sun! In its grasp it holds three trillion stars, ten thousand globular clusters and more than thirty galaxies, including our own. In reality, all these objects are slowly sipped into the core of this massive black hole.

The Quest Symbol (the degree after) the new Moon is Libra 6: A Man Watches His Ideals Taking A Concrete Form Before His Inner Vision. This is an amazing Symbol that follows several wonderful Symbols through the beginning of Libra.

Plant the seed of desire in your mind and it forms a nucleus with power to attract to itself everything needed for its fulfillment. Robert Collier

Keywords: Vivid confrontations with one’s objectives. Creative visualizations. Imagining things. Meditations and affirmations. Ideas crystallized. Putting things out into the universe. Making things happen. Seeing things take shape and form. Clairvoyance. Film making. Writing and getting published. The power of manifestation. Solidification. Builders. Sculptures. Dreams.

Taken in part from Lynda Hill!

I'm very excited, good time to light a white candle and set your intentions, I personally had a lot of spiritual visitors this weekend so things are speeding up big time!

I am thankful for this wondrous times we are in.

I Am Thankful to be here to witness these changes.

I AM Thankful to never be alone.

I AM THANKFUL THAT I HAVE ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY HERE WITH ME.

I AM THANKFUL FOR GOD'S BEAUTIFUL GRACE AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

I AM THANKFUL FOR TRUTH AND MOST OF ALL FOR LOVE!

NAMASTE!

MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE AND SHOWER YOU WITH ALL KINDNESS!

"YOU ARE BELOVED."

GET READY FOR MASSIVE BLESSINGS!

• Popping in from the local library, wanted to say hello. I am thankful for each and every one of you and all the support and encouragement you provide to me and others as well. I am thankful for all our many blessings, for the money resolutions that will surely be ours and for all the opportunities yet to come our way. I am thankful for my family, my daughter and granddaughter who give me purpose each and every day, for my ancestors who drive me each and every day and for those I have yet to meet who will guide me further along the way. I am thankful!!!!!!! Miss you all.

• I am Thankful for, love, hope and faith

I am Thankful for, animals, and the pets that we have

I am Thankful for, a home, food and water.

I am Thankful for my spiritual family.

Love n Light Lotus.

Days of Affirmation

Sending Love Ahead to Your Day

Daily Om message

Send love to your day ahead and remember to stop and catch the miracles.

Upon waking, many people consider the coming day with trepidation. Because of the natural human tendency to focus on what we fear or dislike, it is easy to unwittingly send a message of unease into the future that negatively impacts the quality of your day. However, while our lives are busy and frequently replete with challenges, they are also rich with joy and experiences worth savoring. We can attract this natural bliss into our lives by starting each day with a message of love. When you send love ahead to your day, that love will manifest itself in your interpersonal interactions, your professional endeavors, and your domestic duties. Tasks and circumstances once made trying by your own anxiety are transformed by your love, and you will find yourself approaching life’s subtle nuances with great affection.

Each morning, when you have cast off the fog of sleep, take several deep, grounding breaths and reaffirm the love you have for yourself. Speaking a loving, self-directed blessing aloud enables you to access and awaken the reservoir of tenderness in your soul. Before you leave the comfortable warmth of your bed, be sure to tell the universe that you are eager and ready to receive the blessings it has set aside for you. Then as you prepare to meet the day, visualize yourself first saturated by and then surrounded with a warm and soft loving light. Gradually widen the circle of this light until you are able to send it ahead into your future. If you are commuting to work, send love to the roads upon which you will drive, your fellow commuters, and your parking space. If you have colleagues who arrive at your workplace before you, send them love. Likewise, a day spent being a parent or addressing household chores can benefit from the sentiment that precedes you. Sending love ahea! d to everyone you will meet and everything you will do can ensure that your day is suffused with grace.

If you have difficulty sending love to those situations and individuals you deem particularly frustrating, consider that the warmth and tenderness you project can change your life for the better. Each morning, in sending this love, you will exercise your power to control the ambiance of your existence and to color your day with positivity.

• RC I'm praying really hard for you, something good is coming, set your New Moon Intentions and hold on to your seat! Expect Miracles and they will come, may not come when you want it, but allways on TIME! LOVE ALL AND MISS ALL! HEY BUMBLE BEE!

I'M THANKFUL FOR THE NEW SEASON.

I'M THANKFUL FOR EVERY BREATH I TAKE.

I'M THANKFUL FOR EVERY ALL THE BASIC NECESSITIES IN LIFE.

I'M THANKFUL TO BE BELOVED AND NEVER ALONE.

I'M THANKFUL FOR ALL THE SOULS I HAVE MET AND HAVE YET TO MEET!

I'M THANKFUL FOR MY GIFTS AND BLESSINGS!

AMEN!

• Oops!

• Just checking in quickly, I pray everyone is well and happy, things are speeding up for me big times, I'm seeing something new everyday and it's such a blessing, saw my guide again this morning and a Vision of light sparkling I thought it was gonna manifest into a being, My love, light and prayers are with all!

THANK YOU GOD FOR ALL YOUR MARVELOUS WORKS, YOUR GRACE, YOUR MERCY AND MOST OF ALL FOR YOU LOVE! MIRACLE I AM!

• This picture of the Goddess of Light Is what I saw when I had the dream last year, she said I Am the Goddess of light and I've come to give you my light, I will never forget it!

• HOLA! HAPPY FRIDAY, HAPPY WEEKEND! PRAY ALL ARE WELL, HANG IN THERE, THINGS ARE GOING TO SPEED IT BIG TIME IN OCTOBER!

I'M THANKFUL FOR A NEW DAY, A NEW WAY, EVERYDAY!

I'M THANKFUL FOR ALL THE THINGS SPIRIT IS SHOWING ME!

I'M THANKFUL FOR LOVE, LOVE, LOVE AND FORGIVENESS!

I'M THANKFUL AND EXCITED TO SEE WHATS COMING!

I'M THANKFUL THAT EVEN THOUGH SOMETIMES THINGS GET ROUGH,

WE STILL SURVIVE AND THRIVE! AMEN, AMEN, AMEN

THANKFUL ALSO FOR THE NEW WORLD THATS HERE!

NAMASTE!

STAY ON YOUR PATHS!

• Today I choose joy

Because it is a choice.

Today I'm thankful as always for many things but

especially for life.

I'm thankful to lean not to my own understanding but to wait and see whats revealed to me as it comes thru spirit.

I'm living, i'm learning, I'm breathing and I'm thankful to still be here.

Amen!

Be strong, as we are all tested sometimes. Love All!

• angel hugs with flower petels in yur favourite fragance

may all be blessed with the peace, jou, love, happiness they deserve.

Julianna

loving silver wings

• today i am thankful to be here even if it for a few short minuites, i am lending my computer to do thier school projects, i am thankful i still have a computer, i am thankful to read poetics words, so wise and very true, to let the spirit guide us, and to choose bieng happy, no matter what comes our way , i am also thankful that i heard of shiela, she wants you all to know that she is living a difficult rime, in the last month she has had to move from residence three times, oh my god once is enough, i am thankful that the kids are healthy and happy, i am thankful to be alone with them in the house, i feel in heaven in earth, i am thankful that we have been enjoying beautiful wether, i am thankful that i know tommorrow is another day i am thankful to god, for allowing me to see my grandkids grow, even if that means, i am getting younger myself,

i miss terribly my time on the computer, i miss reading from you sisters, i miss, the things that i value so much, it seems like the day is never long enough, but i am thankful it is only twenty four hours long, i could not take it if it was longer,

i am thankful for the love, and bieng safe, under gods care and keeping,

• I miss everyone, I too heard from Sheila and Lai4 and RC and everyone sends their love and are taking a break for a little while, keep all in your prayers and don't we all need them and probably even more than before, your peace will be within the world didn't give it to you and the world can't take it away unless you let it. Don't give your joy or Peace to anyone else.

I'M THANKFUL THAT THOUGH TIMES ARE HARD WE CAN STILL FIND THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR.

I'M THANKFUL THAT THERE IS ALWAYS A POT OF GOLD AT THE END OF THE RAINBOWS OF LIFE.

I'M THANKFUL THAT HOPE IS ETERNAL AND BURS AS A FLAME INSIDE OF ME I'LL NOT LET IT GO OUT.

I'M THANKFUL FOR ALL MY FRIENDS AND PRAYING CONSTANTLY FOR ALL, BE BLESSED AND BE LOVED! OM

ALMOST AT THE PROMISED LAND....

• EVERYTHING!

• miss you, i pray that all are doing just great, here thankful to be alive, always on a run, everything poetic, everything for all and for you double,

love and hugs, thank u for your information, bless u

• Got to pop in during lunch, wanted to say a quick hello, send my love and let you know life goes on. Still has its challenges most of them financial thus my absence. But you are all my thoughts and even on the worst of days I am truly thankful for all our many blessings, for those yet to come and for those unseen which are there for us even in the absence of our awareness. Bless you all.

• I miss and love all you guys, hang in there it's gonna get better, focus on what you want everyday especially in the morning, what I do is say: Today I create for myself a day of Peace, a day of Blessings etc" It works, keeps the phone from ringing off the hook.

Everyday that we are thankful makes room for more to be thankful for. I pray that all of our dreams come true and they will, count down to 11/11 I think It's 6 weeks now? The energy is already here, I can feel it and see it. I think everyone has been put through the wringer, whatever is left for us to bring forward and heal. We will make it, come too far now.

I am thankful for all my needs being met, all of my needs, some of my wants and to know there is a difference.

I am thankful that no matter how I sometimes will beat myself up, they still love me unconditionally. I'm thankful for the beautiful weather we've been having, it's glorious! Windy and lovely. Thankful for Prayer because it does change things! Amen!

"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful."

-- Buddha

"People who live the most fulfilling lives are the ones who are always rejoicing at what they have."

-- Richard Carlson

There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.

-- Author Unknown