WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR II?

• HAPPY NEW YEAR! WE MADE IT!

• 🙂

• THANKFUL TO STILL BE HERE!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• DREAMED TO A RAM LAST NIGHT, CHINESE YEAR OF THE GOAT, ANY IDEAS ANYONE, THE SKY WAS FILLED WITH STARS AND THIS RAM WAS HUGE IN THE SKY HE REARED UP AND WALKED IN THE SKY, VERY BEAUTIFUL.

• Happy New Year to you too Poetic 🙂

• Hello everyone, is Bee, Or RebeccaAnn. Thought id come into say hi, since its been along while.

What i am thankful for, is being alive today, despite my depression that sets in.

I am Thankful for all the friends that i have and those who support me.

I am Thankful for the love ,peace and hope that i still have in my heart

I am Thankful for the times that have gone, the bad and the good.

I am Thankful for everyone here who is always around, even in spirit.

I am Thankful for any guidance i receive or help i receive from spirit and myself.

Love and Blessings Bee.

• wanted to share a pic.. hope this one goes through.

• :O) one last try. Rise above, good old phoenix.

• i lift my cup to the supreme maker, who has allowed me to be here today, grateful for another day of lift, whether it has good lessons or painful ones, i am grateful to see his creation which is beautiful, i am grateful for my spirtual teachers, who have paved the way for me, to become a better person, to all who have been there, god bless u, my teacher, cecile, always i carried u in my heart,

• AMEN! STOPPING BY TO SEND SOME LOVE, ALL IS WELL!

• i give thanks for opening this forum, to poetic, i came here today after a long time, bieng absent from this forum, i am so grateful i made it through the night, thank god and the angels by my side, ihad a very bad experience with my son last night, i have had many reading s and the reading have told he is dislussional, my heart is torn, but i stand with strength, to overcome the challenges, i was acussed ot terrible things, with these words, i pour out my soul to the universe, there is no place in me for more tears, i have cried a river and hurt, like crazy, i trust in the universe, that things will be put in there place, i am just thankful to be alive, today, to see the sun, to feel the breeze upon my body, god, u are good, god u are the best, thank you so much, for not letting me crumble,

• i love and hurt deeply

• STILL THANKFULL, STILL GROWING, STILL BEING! PEACE, LIGHT AND LOVE!

• OMG SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT RAMONITA, WHATS WRONG WITH THESE KIDS, DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY, a lot of emotions are floating around now and sometimes it brings out the dark stuff, you are a guiding light to many and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, all will be well, love ya. Not easy dealing with 3 d family.

• OOps.

• BE.

• THE DIMENSIONS SUCK!

• I really have to say I'm thankful for my free tarot reading. Now, I try not to use it, as I try to become more confident and independent, ready to make decisions on my own and learn about my intuition. I admit at every hard time I've had, the readings have trained me. I use it once in a while, I've been using it for many years and it's been great advice. thanx!

• I wish for you to overcome this hardship, and things will get better, be strong and blessings.

• I wish for you to overcome this hardship, and things will get better, be strong and blessings.