WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR II?

• WHOOPS!

• TOO LAZY TO CHAGE THE SIZES, TODAY!

• LOVE TO ALL, PEACE TO ALL, LIGHT TO ALL!

• I am grateful for getting the opportunity to work this summer! 🙂 I am also grateful that after 20 years, I finally get to marry the man I have loved since before he was old enough to be a man! 🙂

• Grateful for tomorrow! 🙂

• Hobbles 76, may u be blessed by the universe,

Bimoon, it is always good to hear from u, continue in your beautiful spirtual journey and be blessed,

poetic, may ur blessings continue, for u are a good spirtual teacher,

to those who have left this forum, may ur life be good, i will always value what i learn from each of u, god bless all,

today i am so grateful that i woke up, and saw a beggining of another beautiful day,

i am so grate, to the deep conversation, i had with my oldest grandson, who will be turning 21, soon,

i am grateful to see, that he is forming himself into a man with values, who is taking his life journey on a good path,

i am thankful for bieng able to learn how to take care of my body, and i am also grateful to having the time , money, and energy to do what is required,

i am grateful of having a place to live, i am grateful for having people to love, i am grate that i have lived 66 years, and that everyday has been a new experience,

i am grateful that i have what i need, i am grateful to learn each day more, and grow spirtually,

i just ask the universe, to help me each day become a better person, and be able to be each day a better example for my family,

god bless all, always

• Thank you Ramonita! 🙂

• THATS BEAUTIFUL MAMITA! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU! I AM THANKFUL FOR THE MANY, MANY BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. I AM THANKFUL FOR THIS JOURNEY TO MY SELF. I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL WHO GUIDED ME IN THE PAST AND THOSE IN THE NOW. I AM THANKFUL TO BE A BEACON OF HOPE FOR THOSE IN DARKNESS, I AM THANKFUL THE SPIRIT LIVES THRU ME, FOR IT IS NOT ME ONLY BUT THE LIGHT WITHIN. I LOVE YOU ALL!

HAVE A GREAT DAY, WEEK, SUMMER, ETC! LOL!

• I am grateful to be me!! I am grateful that those who delight me are as well unique YET on a universal level we are very alike in a chain of being kind of way. We all want love! I am grateful for love.........love love!

• THANKFUL FOR SUPER DUPER BLESSINGS DAILY! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! I'M NOW ON GOLDEN PATHWAYS ON FB, LOVE YOU ALL!

• BE-COMING!

• I AM THANKFUL FOR THE SUPERNATURAL MIRACLES I AM EXPERIENCING, WOW, TALK ABOUT FLOW....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

• MIRACLES, MIRACLES, MIRACLES, THANK YOU! IN THE FLOW!!!!!!!!

• i am thankful for another day of life,

i am thankful for bieng able to get out of the house, and buying my things for my green juices,

i am thankful that tommorrow is almost here, so i can get over this test, which is going to be redone,

i am thankful for all i have,

i am thankful for all that i have experienced,

i am thankful that it is a beautiful day,

i am thankful that my house is just the right temperature,

i am thankful that i have transportation to my meds oppointment,

j am thankful that the house is going to be redone,

i am thankful for all gods blessings upon my family and myself, i am thankful for love is powerful

• GOOD NEW RAMONITA! HAVE A BLESSED DAY, MY STROKE WAS ONE YEAR AGO TODAY, REBIRTH, RENEWAL, REBORN, I LOVE ALL AND AM SO THANKFUL FOR WHAT IS! HANG IN THERE, GOD IS NOT DONE YET.

• God bless u poetic, every day and every second, for u are truly a good soul, i love u , u are my friend, which i value, i am thankful for knowing u inside the forum, and outside, have a wonderful day,

• so many times i want to come to the forum and many times i just get so involved in my health family issues, that i go to sleep and leave it for the next day, today is the next day,

i am thankful for getting this far, i dont know and noone know for certain when thier journey will end,

i am thankful to god, that he gave me healthy kids, that he allowed me to continue,, i am just thankful for everything i have, god bless all praying for all to be happy and healthy,

• thursday will be thanksgiving day, a day we take out once a year to give thanks, here in the united states, a day which for me is everyday, i am grateful for the life i have, for the things i have, and most ly for the people in my life, whom i love and they love me, i am grateful to be able to eat, drink, touch , sense, and see, i am thankful to god, for everyday is a new chapter, a new beginning, a moment of mystery at times, we never know with what we may be surprise in a given moment, can it be a relative we have not been able to share with in a long time, a friend we have not seen or heard from in a long time, for they live in my heart, and i am thankful they reside there, for i ma grateful to having a heart, happy thanksgiving, rejoice,

• Happy Thanksgiving Poetic and Ramonita.

• G'morning SiStars! I'm happy to see you here and thankful that I could get on the site. The summer months were difficult and I was sitting here thinking about lessons learned. I'm not sure how far some of these lessons will go, nor if I'll remember them when needed but as I type this I'm thankful for them. Anyway, I stopped in to see who was around and to remind myself to be present in gratitude. Love to all! Can you believe 2014 is coming to a close? - wow!