WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR II?

• 🙂

• OH THANK YOU!!!! You are a golden messenger and loyal servant poetic and I am so blessed. I didn't have to ask but received EXACTLY the message I needed! May you receive as well such a timely message of healing. I pray something warm tingly and magical embraces you today! Thank you!

• I am thankful for a man who loves me as much as I love him, doctors and nurses who are doing their best to help him get better and to find a way to help him come home to our boys and I, and for our children who are doing their best to get through the days while he is not at home with them. I am also thankful for friends and family that care about my fiance and boys as much as I do!

Amen!

Laci

• i love you Blue moon, I do, I do, you were so instrumental to my growth, mean it! You have been on my mind a lot, pray all is well, April has been a doozy!

• The Prayer of Love, Peace and Light

Love before me

Love behind me

Love at my left

Love at my right

Love above me

Love below me

Love unto me

Love in my surroundings

Love to all

Love to the Universe Peace before me

Peace behind me

Peace at my left

Peace at my right

Peace above me

Peace below me

Peace unto me

Peace in my surroundings

Peace to all

Peace to the Universe Light before me

Light behind me

Light at my left

Light at my right

Light above me

Light below me

Light unto me

Light in my surroundings

Light to all

Light to the Universe

• DARN!

• Send healing prayers for Ramonita, thankfull for all that is, was and is to come. AMEN!

• SO YUMMY! May Ramonita feel just as yummy! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Feel the LOVE! BE the love. BLESSINGS!

• LOVE IT! THANKFUL FOR A NEW DAY EACH DAY! THANKFUL FOR ALL MY SPIRITUAL GROWTH AND GOOD HEALTH. THANKFUL WHAT WAS/IS AND IS TO COME. AMEN, AMEN, OM! PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!

• THANKFULLY!

• HAVE A FABULOUS DAY AND EVENING! LOTS OF LIGHT.

• BUTTERFLY WISHES!

• GRACE, MERCY, TRUTH, JUSTICE, ABUNDANCE, FLOW, STILLNESS, GUIDANCE AND ALL THAT IS! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! LOVE TO ALL, PEACE TO ALL! GOOD HEALTH TOO.

• i am thankful for this thread, i am thankful for the friends i have made on this thread, i am thankful to be able to get up in the morning, i am thankful to see a childs face smile, i am thankful for when i read that good things also happen in the world, i am thankful to bimoon, for her wishing me health, to poetic, who is a friend on the thread and off, i am thankful to look out the door and see sunshine, i am thankful that gods love is unconditional, i am thankful that there is always hope, and power to transform negative things into positive, i am thankful that my daughter was here with me, she left for her home in connecticut, i miss her, but i am thankful that i will see her again in january, i ask god to shed blessings upon all to and to pave the way for a better life for all,

• I am thankful that no matter how dire a situation looks, even one that has gone on year after year, and just after you let it go into the harsh unknown..........miracles do happen! Lost causes can return healed! I am thankful that no matter how much my shadow side persists, sneaks in, I have an army of divine help to keep me on path. I am grateful that when there is a seemingly final loss it is replaced.....the grateful bucket of possibilities never empties.....it's only our heavy sense of defeat that keeps us from dragging our selves forward and reaching in for an unknown gift with faith. I am grateful Spirit pushes us forward and persistently keeps us keeping on. God always has a bigger dream for us then we can comprehend. Stay fearless grateful ones! Abundance is a state of mind that opens a door to receive!! BLESSINGS!!

• I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL BLESSINGS THAT HAVE FLOWED MY WAY LATELY, I FEEL THAT I'M DREAMING SOMETIMES. I AM THANKFUL FOR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND LIGHT! I AM THANKFUL FOR MY GUIDANCE, GUIDES, AND ALL THAT I'M NOW SEEING, FEELING. I AM THANKFUL THAT MY SOUL IS CONNECTING WITH ME! I AM THAT I AM AND I AM ETERNALLY, THANKFUL! AMEN, AMEN, OM!

RAMONITA STILL PRAYING FOR YOU, I MISS YOU BLUE MOON! BE STRONG! PEACE, LOVE AND ETERNAL LIGHT TO ALL!

• TOO BIG!

• HAPPY FRIDAY!

• OOH! A FIERCE BUTTERFLY? Moth? Happy full moon in Sagittarius! A Wild butterfly for a wild moon!

• YES! WHAT A RIDE! THANKFULLY STILL IN THE NUMBERS GIRLIE!

BUTTERFLY.