WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR II?

• Good Morning Mama Ram! I love to hear from you, I'm gonna surprise you one day, I promise know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers, all of you.'s. RC I was knocked out cold at 8 P.M. I must be gonna thru a metamorphisis because I was sorta almost in "dream state" they are showing me so much now, seeing a lot more, am I'm loving it but it is so Peaceful I often fall asleep! Call anytime last night I knew nothing, I woke up at Midnight, must have been tired. I woke up full of Joy this morning and now I feel like I can barely keep my eyes open.

Someone just reminded me 555 like this Saturday is in my Poetic name, i didn't even catch that, HELLO!

RC -I've been thinking about Blmoon too, I will see if I see her around she still comes to help folks. Reading your words make me so happy for you, it's really beautiful to see, you kept your faith throughout all the trials last year and the year before and it's just beautiful to see you Blossom like a flower, I see some old folks returning.

Laie4, LeoLou, Bee, Juliana and all the others. I hope you all are in a good place, I know you are. God brought us together for a reason.

I AM THANKFUL FOR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

I AM THANKFUL FOR HEALING.

I AM THANKFUL FOR GROWING SPIRITUALLY.

I AM THANKFUL FOR INTUITION.

I AM THANKFUL FOR THE SAFETY OF MY LOVED ONE'S AND FRIENDS.

I AM THANKFUL THAT ALL MY NEEDS ARE MET AND QUITE OFTEN EXCEEDED!

I AM THANKFUL TO BE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME IN THE MOMENT OF NOW!

AMEN, AMEN, OM!

• POST MISSING

• Thanks Poetic. It has been an amazing journey, I thank you all for seeing me through all the rough patches and my moments of insanity. I feel like I am being given a gift, my life back, a life that has hope, love & possibilities, not just struggles like before. I feel like I can breathe. I am so thankful. And I can even respond with my phone, so psyched.

• 🙂 Saturday is almost here, we will see what happens! I'm tired today.

Love all!

PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!

• You know we have been like you, turning in like little babies. I barely get the little one down and I'm ready to turn in myself. Must be in preparation for something......

• Supermoon --- 14% bigger & 30% brighter ! I hope the cloud cover that we've had all week disappears, doesn't look good though ... Hope you all get to see it!

I'm thankful

hubby will be back tonight,

that the pups haven't had a run in with the beautiful fox who comes daily,

that the rain has given me a push to do some indoor extra chores that I never get to,

that energy is returning and running high for most people and they're finding their way.

I feel the need to bless my home and meditate under this Scorpio full moon .. Sort of a purge of the old and a rebirth. Does anyone else have any transformative plans for this time?

Blessings for your weekend as you begin this amazing time!

Laie

• EEK--- a fisher cat just ran through the backyard!! I jumped up to take a photo and Missed- ugh!

• i am thankful for the lessons recievced,

i am thankful that each and every day is a new beginning,

i am thankful to be alive,

i am thankful to my family and friends, for thier love and support,

i am thankful that tommorrow is the fifth, and that we are all

awaiting what it will bring, may it bestowed a million blessing upon all,

i am grateful to life,

• AMEN, AMEN, AMEN! I'M READY! I'm sure I have more purging to do, I think anyway. I Am Present here and now. My new Mantra! Mama I pray your spirits are okay, you sound tired, take it easy you do to much.

Lai4- Thats a good idea, I haven't done my house (spiritually) in awhile. I wish I could go off somewhere by myself in a retreat or something. Well "They're here and I've been seeing them since yesterday even more." Something big is gonna happen spirit wise, I am Thankful for all of God's Gifts, I am thankful that we are so loved by Mother Earth, Mother/Father God, The Galactic's who are here to help us, for this opportunity to be the best we can be, I surrender all that I Am, especially the self who get's in the way all the time, the ego self, I am empty so that I can be filled. I know nothing so that I can learn, I want to be emptied completely to be filled with the Holy Spirit of God, let it lead me, guide me and show me the way.

I AM THAT I AM.

I AM WHO I CAME HERE TO BE.

I AM BE-COMING.

I AM UNDER TRANSITION.

I AM THE ONE AND THE WHOLE.

I AM LOVE.

I AM LIGHT.

I AM THE MOON, THE STARS, THE GALAXY, THE FLOWERS AND TREES BECAUSE.....

I AM PART OF CREATION FROM ALL THAT IS!

I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE MY BEST LIFE YET!

AMEN, AMEN, OM!

YOU ARE BELOVED! WE ARE ONE!

• From The May Energy Report:

May 2012 looks to be a very powerful month with the 5:5:5 Stargate, Full Moon, New Moon and Solar Eclipse offering us several opportunities for intense transformation and change. These opportunities are paving the way for the very significant alignments and gateways coming in June 2012. The amount of Divine Light moving into the planet is increasing rapidly and the coming Stargate’s, Lunar phases, astrological alignments and Eclipses are all key energetic gateways that will support a realignment of your energy and the continued expansion of your consciousness. These gateways are strategically aligned to activate your consciousness and assist not only yourself, but also the planet and all beings who live upon Her.

• You know you got that right, I was awakened from sweet slumber at 3:33am this morning and I've been awake ever since. I'm exhaustedly trying to get through my day. Whatever is up has energy popping. The dog is unsettled, the little one was talking in her sleep.....Praying it's all for the good of all.

Love ya, have a great weekend, I'll pop in now that I can.

• www.psychicbitch.com or psychicbiatch.com --one free questioin and dare to get the real truth

• RC you are the second person to say that, I woke up the night before at 3' something.

• Hi everyone, can feel the excitement here with the 5.5.5, full moon and all that's coming up. Thank you for the mention, it is so lovely to know I have been thought of. It touches my heart.

Yes transformation sound good, think I need to clear out some out-dated thinking to make way for light to enter my life. I have been working on myself lately and been spending much time alone, although I can relate to most of you here, I have been feeling really tired too. But I have been having odd bursts of energy.

Other things which have been happening for me, which feels like something big is going to happen spiritually is having dreams of being in space, visiting other planets, time travel as well which when I awoke I found that my clock had stopped and I had a weird feeling as though I had already woke up hours ago, It is hard to explain without sounding mad.

Been spending time in nature and loving it so much.

I am thankful for the love

I am thankful for my soul family and friends

I am thankful that I am taken care of

I am thankful that I am not really alone

am thankful that I am going with the flow

I am thankful that my eyes and heart are truly open and can not wait for the mind and soul to fully open as well too

I am thankful for the money to pay my bills and that there is always enough to treat myself when I so wish to

I am thankful that I am happy, capable, certain and gregariousness

I love you all and will be with you all in spirit during the super full moon in complete awe and gratitude.

• angel hugs with flower petals in your favourite fragrance and colour

I am grad to be home as I was away for a few days to celebrate my 65th with friends.

I was a good time yet short as I now start dog sitting for 10 days.

I hope everybody is doing well with all this new continuing "energy"

Julianna

loving silver wings.

• What A GRAND time to have a Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LSW !!!!!!

Some quotes for U:

“The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction.”

Chanakya quotes

Happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower, and draws all good things toward you. Allow your love to nourish yourself as well as others. Do not strain after the needs of life. It is sufficient to be quietly alert and aware of them. In this way life proceeds more naturally and effortlessly. Life is here to Enjoy!” Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

May you be blessed with all the joy your heart can hold & improved health as you start your new birth journey around the sun. And, may all this bright & light energy keep lifting you up----Happy,

Happy Birthday!

~Laie

• Happy Birthday LSW! And many many more!! 🙂

Hello Laie! How are you? Awesome mail I got a while back. So appreciate the thoughts!

Blessed wonderful day to all! 🙂

Becky

• angel hugs with flower petals in your favourite colour and fragrance

thank you for the wonderful blessings

julianna

• Happy Birthday dear Julianna,

May all your wishes come true!

Sending a very beautiful fragrance white Lilly to you.

With love

Lou

• I continue to be amazed by God's favor and ways in which he gets our attention. Well this weeekend was Derby weekend, an event my brothers / family and I have enjoyed as a family get together for many many years. For a long time it was a tradition to get together with dad at the local track and place a couple bets in hopes of winning the big one. I got to join in, in that event this year, taking my granddaughter along. We had fun, shared some silly memories, took a chance or a few and sadly none of us won on the big race. We did manage to cash a few tickets which as always was among the blessings I am thankful for today.

But after the race I had some time to kill with the little one just the two of us, so I said let's what a movie together. She had gathered an assortment of Barbie, Bill Nye the science guy etc and I had a few family oriented movies myself all with the thanks to our local library. She decided it was my turn and I picked a movie that had Gavin MacLeod on the cover with a gathering of kids, it looked like a nice family film. And it was, it's called "The secrets of Jonathan Sperry". I highly recommend it. The message it shared was a perfect way to end a great day.

I am thankful, for all our many blessings, for those yet to come, for those we sometimes fail to notice and for those occurring behind the scenes to enrich our lives in days, weeks, months and years ahead. We truly are blessed.