WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR II?

• Hey Ramonita, so good to hear from you- thanks for that, info, am trying my best too do that.

but doctors changed there mind, i dont have anemia, but i still have low platelets and a thyroid problem, which is on the borderline,something like that am going in again on thursday next week. to talk to the doctor about it, aswell as go for another blood test. Also i passed, my courses too, health care, and work-skills, but English I failed again, so going to try and get a remark, if not I don't mind, its the third time i have taken the exam, and know English very well, mum thinks something is up with the examination board, last time i was 3 points away from getting the C, i don't know why they just cant give me a C. its annoying. also looking into getting an apprenticeship, in nursery assistant, so i can earn, and learn at the same time. should be interesting. ill keep all up to date about my health too 🙂

Thank you LeoLou your right about what we read, and hear, at the right time, I love these daily om messages too. gives out so much, information, to help us learn and grow. I am glad your enjoying them. thanks.

I am Thankful to be sorting out my health issues

I am Thankful for passing my courses

I am Thankful for, my spiritual family here. my friends n family at home.

I am Thankful for, pushing forward through challenges.

I am Thankful for, the encouragement i am getting from friends.

I am Thankful for, everyone overcoming the storms, and bad weather.

I am Thankful everyone i know here is safe.

Love n Light Bee

You Are Who You Are, Not What You Do

Becoming Your Wrong Decisions

Daily Om Message 😉

We are not our decisions and no decision is wrong because we made the choice with the information at hand.

Our perception of the traits and characteristics that make us who we are is often tightly intertwined with how we live our life. We define ourselves in terms of the roles we adopt, our actions and inactions, our triumphs, and what we think are failures. As a result it is easy to identify so strongly with a decision that has resulted in unexpected negative consequences that we actually become that “wrong” decision. The disappointment and shame we feel when we make what we perceive as a mistake grows until it becomes a dominant part of our identities. We rationalize our “poor” decisions by labeling ourselves incompetent decision-makers. However, your true identity cannot be defined by your choices. Your essence—what makes you a unique entity—exists independently of your decision-making process.

There are no true right or wrong decisions. All decisions contribute to your development and are an integral part of your evolving existence yet they are still separate from the self. A decision that does not result in its intended outcome is in no way an illustration of character. Still, it can have dire effects on our ability to trust ourselves and our self-esteem. You can avoid becoming your decisions by affirming that a “bad decision” was just an experience, and next time you can choose differently. Try to avoid lingering in the past and mulling over the circumstances that led to your perceived error in judgment. Instead, adapt to the new circumstances you must face by considering how you can use your intelligence, inner strength, and intuition to aid you in moving forward more mindfully. Try not to entirely avoid thinking about the choices you have made, but reflect on the consequences of your decision from a rational rather than an emotional standpoint. Strive to under! stand why you made the choice you did, forgive yourself, and then move forward.

A perceived mistake becomes a valuable learning experience and is, in essence, a gift to learn and grow from. You are not a bad person and you are not your decisions; you are simply human.

• SHIELA LAPTOP IS OUT, SHE WILL PROBABLEY HAVE TO BUY A NEW ONE, MISSING ALL, PETER WROTE ME, NOW I AM OUT THE DOOR,

HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND, LOVE YOU ALL, HAVE FUN, FOR LIFE IS ONE,

• Hello All, from what I'm reading the next 18 months are gonna be really intense with happenings in our world, we have to remain, cool and calm and not let controlled mass media rule our emotions and stay centered in light. A lot of light workers have almost reached their wits end and we have to dig deeper within ourselves and release all the ego's hold on us.

This is from Kuthumi School of Wisdom:

You have been told you are on a planet of free will. You are free to choose. Indeed this is true, particularly during the next 18 months. Each of you will assist either knowingly or unknowingly in creating the future of mankind and the planet. Read this sentence again, please. Truly take in the meaning, the significance, the power.

All over the planet many are awakening to the Light within their soul. They have chosen to react in a positive manner, to a path that also tests each one, through their loved ones reaction to their decision, through developing and living in a new way. A way of personal truth and integrity. This is not always easy, especially during the first steps when patience and trust of the process of soul and of spirit are required. Your soul pushes forward your own determination and self discipline. Yet with each interaction with spirit energies, often during a meditation, you are encouraged to push forward with a renewed determination. There is nothing in your material existence that can compare with the feeling of soul interacting with spirit and igniting the God Self within you. Nothing.

I address now the Light worker who has already awoken from a long slumber of darkness to teach others, who has shown others a new path many times. However now you find yourself experiencing the old emotion of your past – fear. Fear of the unknown, fear of changes in the Earth’s crust, fear of losing material possessions, fear of your very survival in future times, even fear of the year 2012. So you sway between the Light and darkness of fear. The ego revives itself, whispering in your mind with continued doubts and possible loss. You begin to feed the reactions of your past. Your vibration begins to lower as the fear destroys your determination, your truth, your very Light energy. We see this. It saddens us greatly.

Yet all is not lost –no. I say to you- arise! Go to a healer, clear your auric field. Go to a mediation group and lift your energy to a higher vibration once more. Clear your doubt, clear your mental and emotional bodies. Use positive affirmations to open and renew your thought pathways. I give you this affirmation to repeat any time you need throughout your day, particularly as the ego seeks to spread doubt and fear in your mind. Say to yourself -

I have no fear

I am Light

I am loved

I am at peace within

I ignite my God Self now

With saying these words, pause for a moment to visualize and breathe in white Light. Feel it filling you, surrounding you. Now visualize placing around your shoulders my golden cloak of protection.

And so it shall be.

Amen.

Stay in the light, stay in your truths and all will be fine, love all!

Blessed Be.

I AM FOREVER THANKFUL!

• I'm so happy to see you post that here! I read and re-read it many times over after your call and was trying to decide where I too could post it for others to see. Thank You! One of the thoughts that this Kuthumi Wisdom brought to mind was about being tested. Each time you are tested and overcome the hurdle by using God Given Sources of Light and Love you gain MORE Sense of SELF. This IS what gets you through all incoming negatives. A Strong foundation of Self is unshakeable.

Lenny Kravitz ( talk about a hottie!) came on the Today show as I was going over your call and I decided to look up these lyrics and post them here, minus some repetitive choruses.

Don't give up,

You're gonna see tomorrow

That you'll be on your feet again

Sometimes the world's gonna knock you over

But you will see who you are your friends

Come on, stand, up again

Come on, stand,

Stand, you're gonna run again

Your faith and patience will be your soldiers

To guide you through your troubled times

Just put one foot in front of the other

The battles are inside your mind

You have the power to face your demons

No matter how they go on time

And rid yourself of your fear and weakness

So you can start to live your life

COME ON! stand, up again

Come on, stand,

Pick up your will

And put on your face

If you need to, just take my hand

It's time to demonstrate, don't hesitate

Just get up and say: Yes, I can

Stand, up again

Come on, stand,

Have a great weekend! Don't let any storm knock you over.

Peace & Joy,

~ Laie4

• angel hugs with fragrant wings

May each of you have a pleasant, loving long weekend.

Julianna

loving silver wings

• Good morning,

I am also a newbie to this thread which I came across this morning. I enjoyed reading through most of the entries, and just felt you all reaching out so much!! thank you for spreading love and light in this way.

I am thankful for my teeth too! loved that one 🙂

I am thankful for a day free of labor, one that I can choose to spend as I wish.

I am thankful for my family and for the love of friends.

I am thankful for my peaceful garden, and for gentle breezes.

I am thankful for love and light.

I am thankful that I can have feelings and also use my brain to process them and act on them.

I am thankful that my husband is taking dancing lessons with me <3<3 (because we need them, lol)

I loved to see your postings Laie4 and also a few others who I have 'met' on another forum. The daily Om messages I will have to go back and read again, they are filled with good stuff!

I am learning a lot from you all, thanks 🙂

Cactuss

• bump- think i lost my post...

• Welcome to the thread cactuss, is good to see you here.

Glad you are reading the daily OM, they give insightful messages and can learn a lot from them.

hope you take your time reading, so you can enjoy them more.

I am Thankful for a good weekend, even if there was a little trouble.

I am Thankful for, being able to overcome health challenges, and money troubles.

I am Thankful for my spiritual family, friends, and family at home.

I am Thankful for, trust, honest, and faith.

Love n Light Bee xx

Restorative Slumber

The Importance of Napping

Daily Om Messages

The desire for a short nap during the day does not arise out of laziness, rather the need for the body to rejuvenate.

In the modern world, we’re often compelled to be as productive as possible during as many hours of the day as we can be. While this can lead to great feats of accomplishment, we may become exhausted and find ourselves craving rest and rejuvenation. We may feel like taking a nap but feel guilty about indulging in even ten minutes of rest. This need for personal downtime, which many people experience in the early afternoon, isn’t a sign of laziness nor is it necessarily related to how much sleep you had the night before. There was even a time when taking a nap was considered a natural part of everyone’s day.

Napping is a pleasurable yet brief period of sleep when our minds and bodies can take a break. Though judged by many to be a pastime for children or the elderly, napping can benefit people of all ages. The desire to nap is a trait shared by many mammals, and napping is still an important part of the day in some countries. Snoozing for a half-hour can be an enjoyable way to promote physical well-being, and naps have been known to improve your mood and memory. A 20-minute nap can sharpen your senses and revitalize you, while a ten minute nap can leave you feeling more cheerful. Falling into a light sleep during the daytime can feel meditative. The thoughts you have as you are taking a nap and the dreams you experience may offer you insights about your life that you may not have at night when you are in a deep sleep.

In order to fully enjoy the benefits of napping, you may need to give yourself permission to nap. Feeling guilty about snoozing or worrying about your to-do list won’t do you much good when you are trying to take a nap because your thoughts or feelings will keep you awake. Try to nap at the same time each day, and use an alarm clock to ensure that you don’t sleep for too long. If you go to an office, try crawl under your desk for a nap. Learning to nap and enjoy its restorative benefits can help you wake up restored, rejuvenated, and ready for the rest of your day.

• Hi all,

Hope you are all well. Waiting for news this week of whether I will be able to get funding for my course. I start counselling on the 14th and really could do with some financial help, so fingers crossed. Also I have to move by the 4th and haven't found anywhere yet. So I am feeling a little stressed, but I am trying to stay positive, have faith and believe all will work out well.

Feeling excited, but a little weary about the next 18 months and the transformations it will bring. I think all of us here are awakening to the Light within our souls.

I think it is important to get regular rest, I had a lovely nap yesterday afternoon, I woke up in a lovely mood, where usually if I hadn't I would of felt tired not able to concentrate and a little grumpy. To be honest before reading the daily om, I did used to feel guilty for having a nap, as if I am lazy and could have done more with my day. I am not feeling guilty now, I now it is vital and healthy, wise too.

I am thankful for my faith and trust

I am thankful for my positiveness

I am thankful for my childlike enthusiasm

I am thankful for that I am able to have a nap when I need to

I am thankful for friendship, love and light

I am thankful for for my intuition

Love and Light

LeoLou

• Good Day All! Jumping in and out will be back later, busy, busy! I hope all had a great weekend, I enjoyed my labor free day too. Feeling much better, living miracle I Am. We have to stay strong and not let our ego mind's get the best of us! I'm excited about the things that are coming for us and they will be good, gifts from Divine Mother/Father God! Welcome all.

I'll check back in later.

I'm thankful for food, something I used to take for granted.

I'm thankful for learning to wait and just trust.

I'm thankful that no matter what I'm going thru I'm still loved un-conditionally.

I'm thankful for every soul that has come into my life to teach me lessons.

I'm thankful again for all of you, I have you guys when the rest of the world does not believe.

I'm thankful for everyday, every hour, every minute I Am!

NAMASTE!

PRAYING FOR ALL! 'BLESSED BE.' THANK YOU LAI4!

• Love that song, NEVER GIVE UP!

• I've been extremely busy lately but I want you all to know that I am thankful for you. I am thankful for hte lessons we have learned from one another and the inspirations that we bestow upon eachother as well. :0)

• Amen Girl! I'm thankful for a new day, a new way and the BEAUTIFUL DAY TO COME!

Don't get caught up in the drama on the news we are to observe without getting to caught up with the "Controlled Media." Fear mongerer's (excuse my spelling). Remember fear is the opposite of Love, replace love with fear and watch how your life will change. I was just speaking to a co-worker who is a bible toting absolute Christian and we were discussing religion and I understand his religion it's what we were both taught as children as were our Parents and Grandparents, I myself will not try to sway anyone from their belief's but I said keep an open mind about the possibilitys that there is more to this Universe/Life than what you have been taught, open your mind and open your world. It makes me tired trying to explain my beliefs to deaf ears, but to each his own, everyone has their own path.

I AM THANKFUL FOR AN OPEN MIND TO DISCERN MY TRUTH.

I AM THANKFUL TO BE ABLE TO TOLERATE ALL WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, CREED, RELIGION OR OTHERWISE.

I AM THANKFUL FOR EVERY BREATH, EVERY SIGHT, EVERY FEELING, IT MEANS I'M TRULY ALIVE.

I AM THANKFUL FOR THE GIFTS BEING REVEALED AND PRAY THAT I HONOR THEM WITH LOVE!

AMEN, AMEN, OM!

To all my dear friends praying for your happiness, peace and absolute joy in your daily lives.

"Believe in the good and you shall experience the good."

• Wishing Peace, Love and glorious light to all! Love you!

I Am Thankful for validation now more, and more.

I Am Thankful that one day I will see the 6th Dimension.

I Am thankful for calm in the midst of storms.

I Am thankful for my guide, she is so beautiful!

I Am thankful for love!

Amen, OM:

Prepare for the Keys to the Kingdom inside you!

• Just found this:

The sun transmitting Grail codes and Diamond Light.

• Hi all,

the picture of the butterflies reminds me of a dream I had before, where big changes were taking place in my life and in the other picture at first I saw a cross and then an angel 🙂 How beautiful both pictures are, thanks for sharing, I feel more at peace now. I have been a bit worried about some news I am waiting for, but feeling a lot better now after reading your posts. Fingers cross I get some good news, I'm trying my best to think positive to influence the outcome. Once again thank you all!

I am thankful for the beauty that surrounds me

I am thankful for this lovely relaxing evening

I am thankful for my dreams

I am thankful for the love I feel here with you all

I am thankful that I attract prosperity and abundance of all kinds to me, just like a magnet

Peace and harmony

LeoLou

• LOL that picture of the blue butterflies reminds me of Piglet in Pooh' s Great Adventure (Winnie the Pooh).

I am just thankful.

xPaddi

• Me too, I am thankful and sometimes we have to dig deep and draw our strength from within, I'm not really a worrier but sometimes you get so overwhelmed with issues that you have catch yourself when the ego tells starts nagging you with negative thoughts.

Leo Lou you hit it on the nail with the transformations, thats why I loved the butterfly, change is constant in our lives we have to go with the flow or drown in it!

Paddi I think that was in the Amazon, that place is magical. Everyone is MIA and going thru different problems or tests, I'm praying that all needs shall be met. The Harvest Moon is approaching Monday, boy I'm ready! When something may not go our way it's because something better is out there, don't despair. All the great achiever's in life, failed many times before they overcame.

Sweet Dreams and Positive thoughts! This too shal pass!

"No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."

~Unknown~

"When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

~Sydney J. Harris~

"You're a winner. The tests of life are not meant to break you, but to make you."

~Norman Vincent Peale~

THANK YOU FOR A NEW DAY!

THANK YOU FOR A NEW WAY!

THANK YOU FOR THE ANGELS THAT WATCH OVER ME!

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE WHICH SUSTAINS ME!

THANK YOU FOR THE GUIDANCE, WHICH KEEPS ME IN THE LIGHT!

THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME WHETHER I'M WRONG OR RIGHT!

AMEN, AMEN, OM!

• Good Day all, RC Sends her love does not have Access to computer daily until later, loves and misses everyone very much, Pray for her, Zep sends her love too.

Today I'm exited and thankful about the changes to come!

Short and sweet. Be safe!

• The Line up:

The line-up:

September 5-22 – Sixth Day

September 11/12 – Harvest Moon (Pisces/Virgo) – overnight alignment exact at 5:27 AM Eastern on September 12

September 23-October 10 – Sixth Night

September 23 – Equinox

September 18-25 – Venus returns as evening star – gradually becomes more visible in the west after sunset

September 27 – Libra New Moon – exact at 7:09 AM Eastern

October 11-28 – Seventh Day

October 11 – Full Moon (Aries/Libra) – exact at 10:06 PM Eastern

October 26/27 – Scorpio New Moon – overnight alignment exact at 3:56 AM Eastern

October 28 – Completion of all Mayan underworlds

October 31-November 4 – Samhain/Beltane

This rare cosmic moment will never come around again. Rest, say the ancient ones. Be the sun melting into moon. Rejoice in the harvest of the soul.

Good Day All, looking forward to a Harvest already!

Blessings to All:

Irish Blessing:

I-rish you a very nice place to live,

I-rish God's greatest gifts he'll give.

I-rish you health, and wealth, and more

I-rish your smilin' face were at my door!

Irish Blessing:

May God grant you many years to live,

For sure he must be knowing.

The earth has angels all too few.

And heaven is overflowing.

Friendship Blessing:

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want;

I asked the Lord to bless you.

As you read this, BELIEVE that God has a blessing in store for you.

I asked the Lord to bless you, as I prayed for you today.

To guide you and protect you, as you go along your way.

His love is always with you, his promises are true,

and when we give him all our cares, you know he will see us through.

So when the road you're traveling on seems difficult at best,

just remember I'm here praying and God will do the rest.

May the blessing of the rain be on you—

the soft sweet rain.

May it fall upon your spirit

so that all the little flowers may spring up,

and shed their sweetness on the air.

May the blessing of the great rains be on you,

may they beat upon your spirit

and wash it fair and clean,

and leave there many a shining pool

where the blue of heaven shines,

and sometimes a star.

I AM THANKFUL FOR THE MANY BLESSINGS I HAVE EXPERIENCED AND THOSE TO COME!

I AM THANKFUL THE PRETTY SWIRLY LIGHTS THAT MAKE ME SMILE AND GIVE ME ENCOURAGEMENT TO CONTINUE, NO MATTER WHAT.

I AM THANKFUL FOR FAITH, TRUST AND HOPE!

I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

I AM THANKFUL TO GO FORWARD AND NOT BACK.

I AM THANKFUL TO BE ON THE SIDE OF THE LIGHT!

AMEN, AMEN, OM!

THE BEST TIMES ARE AHEAD OF US, ALWAYS!