WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR II?

• Hi LotusPriestess!

We'll be chatting next week, but I just popped on for a distraction from the Hurricane. Its heading right for us, not cool, Irene! First the quake & now this .... shake 'em then wash them out to sea --- So NOT COOL!

yes, that post was for RC. Last night I opened up tarot and saw a recent post from you, when I clicked I saw you had let RC know she happened upon the old spot. Because you had posted shortly before, I was able to read what Rc wrote. So thanks! RC sounded better than ever!

xxoo Laie

• Oooooo Paddi!

Hubby must be totally in Your Groove! : > )))) Love that!

Milk it for all its worth! LOL!

Enjoy!

• Hi Lovingsilverwings!

Good to see you spreading your special fragrance of love!

Blessings back to you!

Laie

• Hey laie4- okay, got it, now lol, I was a bit confused, hope you stay safe, with your hurricane Irene coming, and good luck. will be thinking of you.Love n hugs bee/lotus, x

• Good Morning/Afternoon, pray all is well, Irene was not as bad as we thought Thank God, hope everyone is okay. Did anybody else feel that Energy this weekend? Very Intense for me, I cried the whole weekend, purging stuff. They say it was a trine This was from Children of the Sun:

During the darkest night of this powerful Virgo new moon, the most formidable Lady Irene shall be soaring up the USA's east coast. Additionally, our Earth Mother is rumbling continuously, even in unforeseen locations, and we are deep in the mire of political, economical, geomagnetic and solar instability. Many requesting healing assistance are saying that their lives are spinning out of control and facing the unimaginable.

In the midst of such intensity, the world-servers are stepping up to the plate, stronger than ever. We are ready! This is what we came here to do and we have always known this time would come. We have prepared all our lives so that we may hold humanity and the planet in our Heart-Light and soothe the birth pains for this great shift.

We now are being asked to permanently lock in the zero point quantum field so that we may hold the FOCUS of the Immaculate Concept every moment of our waking and non-waking day. Accessing the Mother Creatrix and employing the assistance of the natural world, as well as our heavenly hosts, we truly become the rainbow warriors bridging humanity with the new timeline."

Keep your armour on yourselves and breath.

Today I'm thankful that still I rise, no matter what live brings me to, I'll get threw somehow.

I'm thankful to never be alone, I'm thankful for all that I see and for the unconditional love for all.

I'm thankful that when I look back over my life, I can see the Miracles that were there all along.

I'm thankful that I have you guys to talk to and share and grow with.

I AM THANKFUL!

"It doesn't make any difference whether what you face is something that affects your work, your personal relationships, your sense of security, your appraisal of self-worth, or your appearance--the way you think about your situation largely determines whether you will do anything about it and what you will do. "

Author: Dr. Arthur Freeman and Rose DeWolf

"O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'

Author: Isaiah 30:19-21

AMEN!

I saw like 5 or 6 butterfly's this weekend in my back yard including one that is coming out of it's co-coon that one was positioned where I would be sure to see it, I think it's a sign.

• I'm posting this again for whoever needs it: POWERFUL PRAYER OF PROTECTION:

I CALL ON THE LIGHT OF ARCH ANGEL MICHAEL TO EMPOWER THE CENTER OF MY BEING WITH GOLDEN LIGHT, BRING TO ME YOUR SHIELD OF STRENGTH, COURAGE AND PROTECTION, SO I MAY STAND AS MY MOST EMPOWERED SELF DURING THIS TIME OF CHANGE. SURROUND ME IN RINGS OF GOLDEN LIGHT, ALIGNED FROM HEAVEN TO EARTH AND CENTERED IN PEACE, HARMONY AND DIVINE LOVE. I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR GRACE AND PROTECTION IN MY LIFE. I THANKF YOU FOR THE LIGHT YOUR BRING TO ALL BEINGS AND TO THE EARTH AT THIS TIME. SO BE IT. BE IT SO. AMEN!

• GEEZ, DIDN'T SPELL CHECK THE BOTTOM: I THANK YOU FOR THE LIGHT" I MEANT. !

• Good afternoon, it’s a dry and clear bank holiday Monday here in Wales, UK of which I am thankful for.

I want to thank you LotusPriestess for your Daily Om Message about there being many ways to raise your vibration including thinking positive and uplifting thoughts. Very interesting and true, I just wish I could remember this always as I have noticed lately that I have recurring negative thoughts appearing for no good reason and I am trying my best to notice them, not judge myself, release them and think of a more positive thought’s instead. I really do want to focus on the good and raise my vibration, as I am becoming drained and it is affecting my relationship.

I have felt an intense energy this weekend Poetic555, don’t quite understand it, I just been feeling emotional. I feel things, but don’t understand it, but I am thankful I am here to understand from you all. I am sending my energy and light to love, to bring peace and healing to the four corners of the Earth.

I am thankful for my teachers

I am thankful than I am safe and protected

I am thankful that I am the creator of my own life

I am thankful that I am learning everyday

I am thankful for my loved ones and their patience with me as I am going through a spiritual transition

Love and Light

LeoLou

• angel hugs

I am thankful for all the beautiful souls who are on this site.

Julianna

loving silver wings

• Hi Everyone,

Man I sure missed you all. Still working on borrowed internet but we'll be back on track eventually. Know that I am thinking of you all.

Laie, loved your post, thank you. I am determined and I am feeling as positive as I can be taking each step at a time and going with the flow. Survived the earthquake, hurricane and tornado in the area......someone must have a good plan in store for me somewhere.

• Hi !

I'm in a rush and don't have time to read or write. I wanted to thank everyone for calls and well wishes. I wrote --- Too much probably, lol! Here ......

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=7214&page=324&replies=3238&totalitems=3238

Lots to do, but thinking of You as always! Will write back, but might take a few days.

Love

Laie

• Hola Sistah's! I was home yesterday so I missed you guys, I heard from Zep she and Andre are doing fine, he is still recovering and she is hanging in there, sends her love!

I am thankful to have just remember that I am to be see in Fatih what I want to materialise in all aspects of life. See it, feel it, be it, remember.

I AM THANKFUL THAT IN SPITE OF ALL THESE BILLS THAT ARE TRYING OVERWHELM ME, THEY ARE GETTING PAID THRU GOD'S GRACE AND SO IT IS!

i AM THANKFUL FOR AN ABUNDANT LIFE, ABUNDANT LOVE, ABUNDANT GRACE AND ABUNDANT MERCY!

I AM THANKFUL FOR THE EARTH ANGELS WHO SAVE ME WHEN I'M FALLING! CATCH ME LORD ALWAYS!

I AM THANKFUL FOR THE MOUTAINS THAT ARE CRUSHED AND MOVED DAILY!

PEACE I AM, LOVE I AM, PERFECT NOW WE ARE!

YOU ARE ALREADY PERFECT, YOU ARE BELOVED, YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!

REMEMBER!

AMEN, AMEN, OM!

• LeoLou, I know exactly how you feel and we are not alone, it's happening everywhere so is like a pain in the back of your head and neck, found out that it's accension symptoms, I was having negative, self defeating thoughts to, they say when things come up it's for you to purge them, love them in your heart Chakra and release them, thats the Ego mind fighting us tooth and nail because it wants us to suffer, need and have anxiety fight back and call for the light.

Yes Welcome Juliana, I just re-read your post about Shambala! Loved it and I can't wait to see it. I had my first vision last week and it was extremely cool. I had woken up around 1am and often when I awake I see swirls of numbers, symbols, and weird stuff, well the swirls materilized into a face, beautiful woman with almond eyes, she looked exactly like my daughter Chantal, absolutely gorgeous, looks like she had a ring in her nose, she melted like and re-materialized beautiful! Looked either Egyptian or Arabic, I wondered if she was my higher self or my daughter's. She appeared to be in mid to late 20's. That was so exciting well that was my secret wasn't sure if I should share but wow, loved it!

Be strong guys this too shall pass, endure, if I can anyone can. I was very close to losing my home and the money came from somewhere, so keep the Faith always and believe always.

RC- We miss and love you, I miss your words of wisdom and the latest spirit encounters.

Ramonita, shee, Zep, Bee, and all others, "Blessed Be."

LOVE ALL!

• Too Big, okay Lai4, gotta see. P.S. Another storm is on the way.

• Glad everyone survived the storm, VT got it really bad and N.C. was it? Praying for them.

• Hey guy's I am glad everyone is doing well.and surviving the storms at the moment,

I am doing okay- just been sorting out my health, went to the doctors to do blood test, and got them back saying i had low platelets in my blood, so could likely be anaemic- gotta do another blood test at the end of the month. just to get a re count. everything else is okay though, so thats good. Just got a bit to sort out. Always thinking of all of you. Hugs n love Bee/lotus

I am Thankful I am sorting out my health issues now.

I am Thankful for being alive at this time, and for my spiritual journey I'm on

I am Thankful for my family, and friends. and my spiritual family.

I am Thankful for, trying to overcome the challenges in life.

Love n Light Bee/Lotus

Remember the Sun

The Sun Is Always Shining

Daily Om message.

If darkness has fallen, we know that the sun is still shining at this very moment somewhere not too far away.

There are times when gloom or darkness causes us to momentarily lose sight of the light. Although it is at these times when the thought of the sun can help us. Its warm, glowing rays brighten even our thoughts, and it’s good to remember that despite appearances the sun is shining right now. We may not be able to see it at this very moment, but if clouds block our view, they are only filtering the sun’s light temporarily. If darkness has fallen, we know that the sun is still shining at this very moment somewhere not too far away, and it’s only a matter of time before it will shine on us again.

When we remember that the sun is still shining, we know that things are still in motion in the universe. Even if life feels like it is at a standstill, sometimes all we need to do is have faith and wait for the time when everything is in its perfect place. Or we can we can choose to follow the cues of the sun and continue doing our work and shining our light, even when we can’t yet see results. In doing so we exercise our patience, making sure we are prepared when opportunity knocks and all other elements are in their right and perfect places.

The sun also reminds us that our own shining truth is never extinguished. Our light shines within us at all times, no matter what else occurs around us. Though the sun gives us daily proof of its existence, sometimes our belief in our own light requires more time. If we think back, however, we can find moments when it showed itself and trust that we will see it again. Like the sun, our light is the energy that connects us to the movements of the universe and the cycles of life and is present at all times, whether we feel its glow or not.

• Have a Wonderful Day!

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.”

Albert Pine

“We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love.”

Mother Teresa

I AM THANKFUL! GOOD BYE AUGUST!!!!!

• But at the same time if we don't do things for ourselves then nobody will. I am sitting in the sun listening to the birds and keeping a watch for squirrels on a short vacation with my kids for which I am very thankful. I earned enough to afford an angel reading from MissBeth and I cannot wait to receive it because my messages are all jumbled. I am in a good place as I write and even though it may be over soon I am grateful while it lasts. Hugs to you allxxxxPaddi

• i am thankful that we survive the storm

i am thankful that a new day is coming,

i am thankful that my kids have thier most important needs meet,

i am thankful that they are growing up,

i am thankful that my daughter out in conecticut survive the storm and the blackout in her city,

i am thankful that today with it madness is almost over,

i am thankful to my friends and family whom have stood beside me, in the good times and bad times,

i am thankful to read about all of you,

i am thankful that there is lots of peace in the house.

i am thankful to hear from my loveones who are far away, and i can not see,

i am thankful to find the answers i need.

poetic, beautiful your vision,

thank you again for sending me the picture of babvy broke,

she is just adorable,

lotus princess,

i am so happy that you finally made it to the doctor, now you will be in the road to recovery,

eat alot of vegetables that are high in vitamen k, which is the vitamen for plateles,

and also, try to get alot of natural juices into your system, this way your body will absorb better the vitamens, i pray that you will feel great soon oh so soon,

rc dreamer, i send you my love missing you all, my days just get crazier, today when my oldest grandson came from school before leaving to the first game of his school, where he is going to cheer lead, he pops the news, grandma, i have to make a time line for the school about my ancestors, and what they did, o.k. grandma drop everything and lets work on it, this is continuious, not complaining, just that is the way my life works, if i did not have them, i think my life would not make sense, i cherish all the moments that i spend with them,

poetic,

thank you for letting me know about zep, just today i was thinking about her,

now i am wondering when will be here from our sweet my journey,

laie, i will be answering your call tommorrow, it is almost my bed time, grandma, is poop

paddiifuff,

it sounds delightful the way you spendt your day,

may you enjoy many others like the way you describe above,

may god bless you all,

love and light

• Hi friends

Relieved for all of you who survived the earthquake, hurricane and tornado where you are, thank goodness.

Poetic555 I think I have been paying too much attention to the negative thoughts, as the last few days I have had bad news in regards to funding for University/College, but I am trying my best to keep my faith and believe that help will arrive from somewhere, somehow, like you said you was very close to losing your home and the money came from somewhere,

LotusPriestess. Sending healing thoughts your way, hope you feel better soon. The Remember the Sun, The Sun Is Always Shining, Daily Om message, is exactly what I needed to hear right now, thank you. Its funny is in it when you hear or read something at the right time that seems like it was meant just for you, I think it is synchronicity in action.

Paddifluff could feel the peace coming from you as I read your post, reminds me how being in nature can have such a healing affect on the soul. Maybe getting out in nature sometime soon would benefit me greatly at this time and I am thankful that I have made this connection.

And to all the other beautiful souls on this forum, I wish you love, health, protection, abundance and joy.

I am thankful that I am noticing the synchronicity’s, thank you Universe.

I am thankful that now in the last 5 mins of writing this message, things are looking better and there is a light at the end of the tunnel for me in regards to getting Student Finance

I am thankful for the up lift meant I get from this forum

I am thankful for my health,

I am thankful for the love from my family and the support

I am thankful for heavenly help, protection and support.

I will be holding on to my faith, I certainly believe. I am happy 😉

Love and Light

LeoLou