WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR II?

• Me I am thankful for a new day. And my healing gift.

xxPaddi

• Good Morning! I felt so good this morning, like a new day is dawning, I can feel something good coming in the future for all!

Well Irene is not coming this way but the breezes are blowing and it feels good, praying for the Bahamas and where ever else she's gonna hit.

I AM THANKFUL FOR A NEW DAY EVERY DAY THAT I WAKE.

I AM THANKFUL FOR GOODNESS AND MERCY EVERDAY.

I AM THANKFUL THAT NO MATTER WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY LIFE A SOLUTION SUDDENLY APPEARS!

I AM THANKFUL THAT IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO CHANGE, IMPROVE, GROW AND LEARN.

I AM THANKFUL FOR THIS BLESSING OF LIFE! OM!

• Glad everyone's family is safe. Shabby- Funny! My AC went out and you know I'm burning up it's so hot here, I go to work 30 minutes early to park under a tree.

LAI4- I want a plate of that food, sounds so good, I thought you were gonna say that you made Banana Pudding!

Bee- Glad you are feeling better.

Ramonita- You work too hard, please get some rest, I'm glad they are back in school too, you need another vacation. Didn't hear any thunder at all, loving the breeze today though, I actually love to see the power of Mother Nature with Hurricae Wilma I stood outside and watched the trees blow in the wind, beautiful, of course not for anyone to be hurt though. RC's misses all and hopes to be back soon. Haven't heard anything about Baby Brooke so all must be well, her Grandma would have said. Everyone be Blessed!

• Hey- Shuabby- glad to see you on here 🙂 thanks for popping by,

Ramonita, its okay- i know you are busy, and i'm sure we can catch up at a time when things are not so busy for you. I am glad your doing okay. though

Poetic- thankyou, i'm getting there slowly.:)

Paddi- i chose to post it because I thought it was an interesting read, and i thought that it might be useful to know, and understand these things. Just because I don't have children now- doesn't mean i wont some day 🙂 its useful to know, just before hand too.

Love to all Lotus/Bee

I am Thankful for a sunny day

I am Thankful, for a good massage i had today 🙂

I am Thankful for my spiritual church i can go to

i Am Thankful for the beach 🙂 is a relaxing place to be

I am Thankful for some peace and quiet.

• Poetic me dear thank you for your emails, I have been busy reading...

• Hi Poetic!

Wish I HAD thought of that--- pudding- Yummie! I haven't had that in ages.

I really want to thank you for your constant sharing of light. Whenever you post something it jumps right off the page and I feel your happiness and boundless good vibe. I'm so thankful you took a chance and started this thread. It's been a rocky road you've traveled to get here but get here you did!

Well, I'm having trouble finding the right words ....probably because its too early, lol! Anyway, I hope you understand all I'm saying is Thank You for caring and maintaining your Bright Light! Our world needs more Shiny people like you!

Huge hug!

~ Laie4

• Hi Mama Ram!

It is so good to read your post and feel your loving, unselfish Spirit in every line. Your truly one of a kind and I'm glad you write whenever you can. Your the Rock of your family and I'm sure they cherish you!

I can't take credit for having your daughter come to mind ... MyJourney planted that seed in my head. (She's another selfless loving heart!) The earthquake is just another reminder --- we ain't all that, lol! We're here for such a short time and every moment is precious.

Thank you for the good wishes for my daughter! I've become concerned over the last few months about her emotional well- being and don't know what to say to get her to see someone. Yesterday was the 2nd anniversary of her sons death and I called, but didn't say anything, just chit-chat 'cause she was heading out the door. She has re-directed her pain and focused on this wedding and I so want it to be everything she dreams of. She's so loving and kind and looks after everyone else ---- She deserves as much happiness as she can grab onto!!!

hope the hurricane rains are light there!

Peace & Joy ~ Laie4

• Hello everyone!

I just want to express my gratitude today and make new friends.

I am thankful for that I've got on the foundation degree in counselling course yesterday,

I am thankful for a loving and faithful partner

I am thankful for a supportive, loving mother

I am thankful for my health

I am thankful for abundance

I am thankful for my spiritual beliefs

I am thankful that I am completely happy in this moment and have time to myself.

I want to send love, peace and healing thoughts to you all where the earthquake, hurricane is. I am quite fortunate to live in Wales UK, in regards to natural disasters.

Love and Light

LeoLou x

• Congratualtions LeoLou on your degree!

I am thankful today that the sun is shining. It has done nothing but rain for so long. Today it is sunny and everyone is walking round with smiles on their faces.

I am thankful that we have had asudden windfall which has completely changed our finances from borderline poverty to in the safe zone, at least for a while.

Hugs to you all,

Sheelagh Paddi

• Good afternoon all i hope everyone is doing well.

Went to the doctors today- with my health things, doctors thinking I could have anaemia but not sure yet- got a blood test to do on Tuesday so will be a week or so before I can find out.

Hope everyone else is well. will try and check in tomorrow if i can. went to the beach yesterday was good fun- to go in the sea, and build sand castles 🙂 Also been watching films, too, good one to see is Paul- very funny film about an alien 🙂 and harry potter too that was good. Anyway all. speak again soon. Love n Light Bee/Lotus.

I am Thankful to be sorting out my health problems.

I am Thankful for my spiritual journey that im on

I am Thankful for my friends, family, and spiritual family.

I am Thankful for the food that we have, water, and a home.

I am Thankful for the animals that we own and the ones that we don't.

Love Bee/lotus

Squirrel Medicine

Affirming an Abundant Future

Daily om message

Squirrel medicine reminds us to set aside a portion of our most precious resources as an investment in the future.

Native Americans considered all living beings as brothers and sisters that had much to teach including squirrels. These small creatures taught them to work in harmony with the cycles of nature by conserving for the winter months during times when food was plentiful. In our modern world, squirrels remind us to set aside a portion of our most precious resources as an investment in the future. Though food and money certainly fall into this category, they are only some of the ways our energy is manifested. We can conserve this most valuable asset by being aware of the choices we make and choosing only those that nurture and sustain us. This extends to the natural resources of our planet as well, using what we need wisely with the future in mind.

Saving and conservation are not acts of fear but rather affirmations of abundance yet to come. Squirrels accept life’s cycles, allowing them to face winters with the faith that spring will come again. Knowing that change is part of life, we can create a safe space, both spiritually and physically, that will support us in the present and sustain us in the future. This means not filling our space with things, or thoughts, that don’t serve us. Without hoarding more than we need, we keep ourselves in the cyclical flow of life when we donate our unwanted items to someone who can use them best. This allows for more abundance to enter our lives, because even squirrels know a life of abundance involves more than just survival.

Squirrels use their quick, nervous energy to enjoy life’s adventure. They are great communicators, and by helping each other watch for danger, they do not allow worry to drain them. Instead, they allow their curious nature to lead the way, staying alert to opportunities and learning as they play. Following the example set by our squirrel friends, we are reminded to enjoy the journey of life’s cycles as we plan and prepare for a wonderful future, taking time to learn and play along the way.

• Well you know welcome new folks, I can't stay long, STRESSED TODAY! BUT GOD IS SO GOOD, REMEMBER (calm down, small caps!) wednesday I said I could feel something good coming, got two checks in the mail this week, one yesterday from the Insurance Company had a flood in the bathroom a few weeks ago, major/minor damage, got a raise I've been waiting for since May! There are good and bad things happening but if you focus on the good only more good will come. The hurdles are not over, got a lot of red tape to get thru but such is life.

Lai4- I understand about not finding the words, words cannot always convey what you feel in your heart, sometimes when I'm praying all I can do is cry...... and they understand. You guys mean everything to me because you are all genuine people who care, not because you have to but because you just do, how beautiful is that? I feel the same way, folks from all over the world can help, guide, listen and share and you realize how small the world really is, we are all ordinary people but we are all full of light! We all have the capacity to be good we have free will to go either way but It's all good, anywho! I'll be checking in later, phones are a'ringin....!

I miss RC Welcome again Newbies, you are in the best company in the world! 🙂

TODAY I'M THANKFUL THAT IF I LEAVE EVERYTHING IN MY FATHER'S HANDS AND JUST BE STILL, EVERYTHING WORKS OUT TO THE HIGHEST GOOD FOR ALL!

I'M THANKFUL THAT NO MATTER IF I'M IN A BAD MOOD OR THROWING A TANTRUM, I'M STILL LOVED.

I'M THANKFUL THAT I CAN LAUGH OUT LOUD SOMETIMES WHEN I WANNA CRY.

I'M THANKFUL FOR ALL MY FRIENDS, FAMILY, LOVED ONE'S AND EVEN ENEMIES (DON'T KNOW WHO) BECAUSE THERE ARE LESSONS IN ADVERSITIES.

I'M THANKFUL FOR MY JOURNEY, WHEN I LOOK BACK ON LIFE, DON'T KNOW WHERE I'D BE NOW. IF HE/SHE COULD TAKE A NOBODY LIKE ME AND USE ME FOR GOOD AND LIGHT, WELL THEN EVERYONE HAS POTENTIAL! AMEN!

SENDING HUGE BEAMS OF LIGHT AND LOVE AND ABUNDANCE FOR ALL! CLOSE YOUR EYES AND FEEL IT! TOUCH THE SCREEN! NAMASTE!

STAY SAFE! PRAY FOR THE BAHAMAS AND THE US, GEEZ.....

• Oh Paddi, just read that you gotta windfall too, see BLESSINGS FOR ALL!

Lai4- I agree Ramonita's words just keep me humble and remind me of what's important in life!

I am no saint but I do my best, we need the wisdom of the sages, she's one she just doesn't know it!

Everyone get's a turn on the wheel of fortune and trust me the wheels keep on a'spinning. 🙂

• Hello all! Thank you for the welcome poetic 555 and thanks for the congratulations paddifluff.

Just wanted to say how I m enjoying reading your posts, they are so uplifting and inspiring I want to come visit as often as I can, it give's me a boost. Is it just me or do others feel an inner peace when they visit this thread?

So today I am thankful for all you lovely people who share and spread blessings, God bless you all!

I thought I'd share a prayer/poem with you all....

Angels

May the angels keep you till morning.

May they guide you through the night.

May they comfort all your sorrows.

May they help you win the fight.

May they keep watch on your soul.

May they show you better ways.

May they guard you while you're sleeping.

May they see you through your days.

May they show you new hopes.

May they still your every doubt.

May they calm your every fear.

May they hear you when you shout.

May the angels keep you till morning.

More than this I cannot pray.

And if the angels ever fail you.

Then may God be there that day.

Author Unknown

Love and Light

• Hey LeoLou- thats a wonderful poem, thanks for sharing, and welcome. to the thread. 🙂

Hope everyone else is okay today. Love to all Bee/lotus.

I am Thankful for a new day

I am Thankful to be overcoming health problems

I am Thankful for the pets that we have

I Am Thankful for nature, sun and moon.

I am Thankful for, Food, water and a home.

Love n Light Bee/Lotus.

Focus on the Good

Raise Your Vibration

Daily Om Message.

There are many ways to raise your vibration including thinking positive and uplifting thoughts.

Everything in the universe is made of energy. What differentiates one form of energy from another is the speed at which it vibrates. For example, light vibrates at a very high frequency, and something like a rock vibrates at a lower frequency but a frequency nonetheless. Human beings also vibrate at different frequencies. Our thoughts and feelings can determine the frequency at which we vibrate, and our vibration goes out into the world and attracts to us energy moving at a similar frequency. This is one of the ways that we create our own reality, which is why we can cause a positive shift in our lives by raising our vibration.

We all know someone we think of as vibrant. Vibrant literally means “vibrating very rapidly.” The people who strike us as vibrant are vibrating at a high frequency, and they can inspire us as we work to raise our vibration. On the other hand, we all know people that are very negative or cynical. These people are vibrating at a lower frequency. They can also be an inspiration because they can show us where we don’t want to be vibrating and why. To discover where you are in terms of vibrancy, consider where you fall on a scale between the most pessimistic person you know and the most vibrant. This is not in order to pass judgment, but rather it is important to know where you are as you begin working to raise your frequency so that you can notice and appreciate your progress.

There are many ways to raise your vibration, from working with affirmations to visualizing enlightened entities during meditation. One of the most practical ways to raise your vibration is to consciously choose where you focus your attention. To understand how powerful this is, take five minutes to describe something you love unreservedly—a person, a movie, an experience. When your five minutes are up, you will noticeably feel more positive and even lighter. If you want to keep raising your vibration, you might want to commit to spending five minutes every day focusing on the good in your life. As you do this, you will train yourself to be more awake and alive. Over time, you will experience a permanent shift in your vibrancy.

• Ahh, how beautiful! I love poetry, hence the name. You are absolutely welcome.

Hello Sistah's little late today, very busy and stressed, will try to check in this weekend! Please be safe and careful thru Sunday, weird energy.

THANKFUL FOR THINGS I'M SEEING NOW, AWESOME!

THANKFUL THAT THERE IS A CALMNESS WITHIN IF I JUST BREATHE.

THANKFUL THAT I RECOGNIZE AREAS THAT NEED WORKING ON.

THANKFUL FOR MY GUIDES.

THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU!

FOREVER IN PRAYER FOR ALL! NAMASTE!

• Hi LeoLou!

Yes, this is an uplifting place to gather. We try to be positive and thankful even with the daily ups and downs of life, and always count our blessings. Its also a good place to lay ones troubles if need be because everyone rallies around to stand you back on your feet.

Lovely poem -- thank you!

Blessings!

Laie

• Today I'm thankful for:

being in this world,

seeing, hearing, walking among God's creation,

and most of all being able to feel and soak it up deep,

into my Being.

RC --- Thanks to LotusBee( Thank You, Priestess! : > ) ) posting and thereby bumping your post up, I was able to read it. You sound so lively, so energized, I love it! 'Bout time, GF! You LET all that light in to those dark corners and it filled you up! Sure, there are problems, there always is, thats living, right? But from here forth, You've got a handle on it, I just know it. You sound so sure, so determined, nothing is going to stop you now. Your going to live your Birth Right now, and Sistah, No One is going to hold You back! Hallelujah! xxoo Laie

To all the Sistahs ---- Be well, Be happy and Enjoy all your moments! Peace & Joy ~ Laie

• angel hugs with flower petals in your favourite fragrance

This being, "May the wings of your ANGELS surround you in your favourite fragrance".

I am thankful I am able to see some good souls on this site.

It is good to es you are gooding well.

Julianna

loving silver wings

• HUgs to you all, thankful for another day, the box of chocs and flowers my husband brought yesterday, thankful I am not living in a war zone and not living in the path of a natural disaster. Thinking of all you folks that are.

xxPaddi

• Hey Laie4- thanks for the message, love you,

I'm guessing, is that from RC? or from you laie4. lol- either way thank you. I am getting it now,which is a good thing love you guys, and miss you all. Had a fun couple of days, just slowly sorting through some things. catch up with you guys soon.

Bee xx

I am thankful for a wonderful day spent with family, even if it meant there would

be a few squabbles/arguments.

I am Thankful for, the things that mothers do, for there children.

I am Thankful for, my spiritual journey.

I am Thankful for, my creativeness, truth and honesty.

Love and Light Bee xx