Would like to know where relationship is going

• I would like to know where my relationship with my boyfriend is headed. We were together for a month over the winter, and now we have back together for the last month. I like to know what sort of obstacles we may run into(if any), where things stand currently, and where its heading. and what i can do to make sure the relationship is successful. I cant cant recall his exact birthdate lol, he is a sagittarus

• Generally speaking, the relationship of Scorpio and Sagittarius can be rocky but at the same time highly stimulating. You will thoroughly enjoy the fresh air that your Sagittarian man breathes into the relationship. Life is always exciting for you two together. Sag man considers you wise and appreciates the depth of perception you have. He is a very open and honest creature, almost to a point of being too honest sometimes. He gears himself towards the truth almost every time, even if it can hurt someone. He is an optimist and quite friendly and sees the hope in any situation no matter how terrible it may seem. To him, the process of being in love and losing that love is as natural as the test of time.

Although you mightn't care to be around people too much, you are normally very confident in your decision-making and never change your mind once it is made up. You can be stubborn, jealous, suspicious and possessive; however, your ability to love has a deep desirous passion that is hard to keep away from, and the man who gets it is definitely lucky.

You easily attract the Sag man with your magnetic personality and capture his heart in just a flash with your passion and intensity. These same raging feelings may also trigger a devotion within you that makes him feel like there is no other woman on earth he could ever want to be with. There is higher tolerance in the relationship as well as his admiration for you and your strong character. The key for a Sag man to have a long lasting relationship with you is tenderness. He can also show you that perhaps a little bit of jealousy is healthy in any relationship, but for you to bring everything and everyone down with the same antics time and time again just brings misery and unnecessary fear and suspicion. You must take a bigger role in motivating him towards a good career move and help him discover his real potential to formulate things.

In the beginning of the relationship, Sag man can make you feel the things you have never even dreamed of. It gives great push to your relationship but the flirtatious nature and positive energy flow of Sag man can also irritate you, and jealousy can surface in long-term togetherness. He needs to support you if he loves you at all and must try not to be nonchalant about what you want or need. However, you can learn from him, and you know exactly what you need to learn as you can sense what he knows - you can be the better person for it. As far as your financial relationship is concerned, it is easily taken care of, if dealt with from the very beginning. He tends to be a bit over the top with his purchases. But if he earns well, it won’t be much of a problem for you.

If you, the passionate Scorpio woman, and your jolly Sagittarius man can start accepting your differences to a level of appreciation, your love can turn out to be a dazzling experience for both of you. As soon as you start understanding the adventurous dreams of your man, his nature will expand to its highest level, making him an enthusiastic and devoted mate. He can for his part learn to make you feel loved and attended by spending more quality time with you. The honesty and loyalty here can make you two trust each other and feel comfortable even in each other's absence. With every passing moment, your relationship can become stronger and warmer with the soft colors of romance.

The sexual relationship between you is vastly different, but not necessarily in a bad way. Sag man is a definite fire sign, and you are passionate water so with some efforts you can make a successful and gratifying sexual bond. Sag man likes to be adventurous and try new methods of love-making which can be disappointing for you sometimes, but most of the time you will welcome them as it brings newness to your sexuality too. His fiery passion can sometimes come across as immature and idealistic, whereas you want the feel of a sacred and all consummating love. The weak areas in this bond occurs when Sag man decides that it is a good time to bring up something that has been on his mind. But that might not be good timing to you. This, in turn, causes you to do the same, but on a negative note. You might turn cold and conjure up things in the past that he has done to hurt you, causing any passion he did have to die out completely. So be careful!

Although you are both such different creatures, Sag man and you can learn to have a vivacious and colorful relationship with a little compromise from each of you. You can teach him self control — he needs to ground himself a bit more in his bouts of fiery lashing out with bad remarks toward you and hurting your feelings — but he can also show you that life doesn’t have to be so serious. You won't appreciate him frolicking about with women as he flirts a lot and he will not tolerate too well your ties that want to bind him to you and only you. If he can be more tolerant to your feelings and go a bit out of his way to show you more love and tenderness, and you can perhaps not be such the jealous monster each time he may flirt a little here and there, then you can learn to strengthen the bond between you.

I could give a more accurate and less general analysis if I had both birthdates.