In Self Fullfilling Prophecy

• I had a self fulfilling prophecy many many years ago that has not yet completed. There is a last part that confuses me and all of the things I had seen represented something that now has come to pass, but I had already figured out on my own after they had passed (what they mean).

So I guess what I am trying to get at here is in my prophecy there were many Angels falling down from Heaven to destroy the Evil and the Evil People who were left on it. The ones that were coming down had no wings but the final Angel who was coming was the Archangel Michael. Michael was much different than the rest that were coming down from the sky, he stood out. He was the only ones with wings and dressed in Roman Battle Wear.

Michael I knew was there to put an END to this trouble on the Earth (The battle I now understand what it represents).

Can anyone tell me what Angels have to do with Prophetic dreams and what the Archangels represent?? I am really trying to figure this out and have been for a long time now.

My prophecy is not over yet but the Angel is to come into play soon and I am curious as to who can interpret this.

Please and thank you,

Love Detox

• Hello Love Detox,

The Archangel Michael comes to you, to bring you a deep inner sense of security and protection, this is what he represents. No matter where you are or what you are doing, this Angel serves to remind you that you are being sheltered and looked after by the love of Heaven. It can be so easy for us humans to believe that there are powers of evil that are stronger than the power of the Love of the Universe and all the Angels. We seem to see so much evil in our world day after day and many of us have wondered why a Loving Spirit or God would allow such pain and suffering to exist. Yet we must also remember that we live in a world of Free Will, this is one of the most precious gifts we have been given, and because of this, we all have the choice to live and experience what ever we choose without interference from the Higher Realms. Some people do choose to see only the negativity in the world and their focus upon that attracts more negativity to them. Others choose to look for the seed of good that exists in each and every individual on the planet. This too attracts to them what they expect to experience. For most of us, it is a blend of seeing both the good and bad, or in higher terms, the Alpha and the Omega. We live in a world of polarities and this Angel has come to remind you that both good and evil are really the same side of the same coin. For in all good is the seed of its opposite just as in all that is bad, there is the seed of good. Yet this Angel has also appeared in a prophetic dream for you to bring you a message; focus on what is good in your life and more good shall follow! This Angel also comes to remind you that no matter what is happening in your life or where you go, Divine Protection exists in you as you and all around you if you will but call upon it.

Can you see where any of this fits in with you life and makes sense for you?

Love and Light

LeoLou x

• This post is deleted!