Retrograde Romantic Reconnection

• I have taken advantage of Mercury in Retrograde to do one of the only things that is favorable at that time, and reconnect with an old flame... He was a neighbor and friend, and we bonded 3 years ago over the death of my husband. I then developed a closer friendship with "M", that (too) soon after, turned more romantic. A few months later, due to circumstances in his personal life (a daughter in trouble), and my early stage of grieving, we found ourselves at an impasse... So I ended the connection with him.

Soon after, I met a man who was quite different from him, and dated him for a few months. Yet I could not forget "M." I had been falling in love with him, and so it was hard to let go... Yet I did, for a time. Around 2 1/2 years, to be exact! I thought about him and saw him, off and on a few times, but nothing more. In the meantime, his daughter moved out, and is living with the father of her 2 children. Then suddenly this spring, he enters my mind, and I cannot for the life of me stop thinking about him! I was in the midst of starting a small business at the time, and this just took over my thoughts completely... So, I called him, and asked if we could meet and talk. I thought I was going to get closure, but it just opened up even more questions in my mind! Because he had said some things that led me to believe that he did still have feelings for me... Quite a few. And his hug before he left was warm, and lingering...

Then I stopped by to see him with my son (he's 8), and we chatted a bit, catching up... Yet, I could feel his eyes on me, as if he was "drinking me in" while he could. That's just what it felt like to me!

So, obviously feeling the influence of Mercury in Retrograde, I decided to drop by and see him last Saturday, as a surprise. And I came right out and told him why I was there. Because I was being pushed by some force, and I needed to just clarify some things with him. And this meeting went pretty much exactly the way I wanted it to! Outside of him expressing his undying love to me (LOL), he surely did show me that he still has feelings for me... He has concerns about our age difference (15 years, but I'm 46!) though, and of course fears of giving up his freedom (he's been pretty much alone for the past 20 years, outside of our short-lived romance 2 years ago, yet when I physically approached him, he responded without hesitation. And his hugs and small caresses felt warm, and loving, and full of longing. As did his eyes...

So after this, I am checking my Horoscopes, and other daily messages, and they all pointed in this direction and path for me. No doubt whatsoever... So, I asked him to get together tonight on Thursday, and had to leave a message. Then he tried to call me back, and even dropped by to tell me about other commitments he had, but I wasn't home either time! So what is with this timing! All the signs (too many to write about here), are telling me to keep pursuing this! And yet, I was hoping for another one on one meeting alone before the 26th, when Mercury reverses...

So, people! Give me your opinions and insights on this! I think I am on the right track here, and yet the doubts always kick in... This is the same way I felt (and very similar circumstances) to what happened between me and my husband. My soul mate... Or maybe just my first?

Respectfully Yours,

(Scorpio) Jazzsinger

P.S. He is also a Scorpio! I'm November 1st, and he is November 8th, and we share the rising sign of Gemini. I have a Libra Moon, he has a Gemini...