The True Nature of Cancer

• Hello everyone. I'm a 20 year old male who will turn 21 next month (July) on the 8th. I was born July 8, 1988 (notice the Eights which is the number of Karma and Materialism) and if you add my numbers up based on numerology (7/8/1988), you will see I am a 5 code, the code for Freedom and Independence. I also have a 13 in my birth code which is the number of Change. I wanted to talk about the nature of Cancers or anybody who is a 5 code (which tends to be Cancers, Aries, and Sagittarius). From experience, I can tell you that Cancers, or 5 codes, truly where their heart on their sleeves and truly appreciate their freedom and independence and have trouble trusting people. We are very intuitive to the forces, very intellectual, and we love to fly between realms in our dreams or meditation to gain insight into ourselves and the future. We also tend not to expose our full potential or anger unless provoked, or backed into a corner, meaning we tend to let things that hurt us build up until we're provoked and in one instant we release. We love family very much and we cherish our experiences on this planet. We want to love and be loved, but due to society's disease, Cancers or 5 codes get hurt easily because we love so easily and hard. Also, Cancers or any 5 code tend to be suave and very beautiful beings and tend to have careers in some field of communications, media, art, music, and dance. Most do not like 9 to 5 jobs because we feel like it's enslavement to some degree. I want to know other Cancer's or 5's experiences and if in fact we share the same characteristics and then some. Also, I want to know others who have 13 in their code or if you see these synchronicities everywhere such as 11:11 on a clock or 1:23 or 12:34 or 1:11 or 11:30 or 9:11 or 10:11 or 5:80 or 8:50 and so on.

• Hello Cancer,

I am another water sign. I am a Pisces. I enjoyed your story. I am a number 3, which is a creative number. I have had issues about looking at clocks at strange times in the past. Lately I am not much of a clock watcher. Happy 21st birthday!

I was born on the cusp of Pisces/Aquarius, so I tend to be independant. I was born under a leo moon, but I am a Gemini rising. I hope your path unfolds for you nicely in the coming year. I just turned 31, On 2/21/78. Soon I am approaching 32 years.

Desire4859

• hmmm, I have issues with cancer women,,,,,,they always back stab me, which I hate. I have a 4 life path and have had lots of ups and downs, right now is a very down period for me. My oldest and dearest friend, a Leo, was a 5 path. I am stunned that Farrah died today, she was an Aquarius and Jupiter is in Aquarius, also Michael Jackson died, he is a virgo and I know Saturn is in Virgo. If this posting makes no sense to you, thats ok because your posting was wierd to me. Double Cap

• It was a lot to hear about Farrah and Michael Jackson. Sorry to hear about your troubles Moondreams. I hope things begin to look up for you soon. 🙂

So are you a double Capricorn? I imagine things will be looking up for you with Pluto in Capricorn.

• I am beginning to think that Pluto will be of no help, Jupiter in Capricorn sure didn't help and Jupiter in Aquarius didn't help my finances or anything else. I am down for the count but still have a glimmer of hope. Hoping to escape alot of bad things in July, my least favorite month. Thanks for responding...........wishing you joy, peace and love. Donna

• Moondreams, let me to you.

GOD IS THE ONLY SOURCE OF POWER AND CONTROL. Forget about the planets and such things. I use to be big on planets and who is in what. Sometimes I still go back to those things for reference. But what I've realized is that THOSE THINGS ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY AND THE ONLY WAY TO GET OVER THESE NEGATIVE ASPECTS IS THROUGH PRAYER AND MEDITATION.

Sorry for all caps, I really wanted you to hear me. But I am so serious. If I see that there may be a negative aspect coming soon, it only makes me pray harder.

• JUST WANTED TO WISH U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW. MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE X

• This post is deleted!