IAM DEF.LY FALLING FOR THE TWINS..(GEMINI)

• I've been friends with a gemini male for the pass four years now, friends just based upon a friendship level. Now iam looking at him in a whole new dicrection. I want him to be my man..... Iam a aries so i can express myself freely, and i told him how i felt. Shocked to say he had an intrest also, but he was always waiting on me to make the move??? Anyhoww.. we've took it to another level to the point were sex is getting involved, but we still dont have the title of being ''girlfriend&boyfriend". Everything is okk.... at this point, but i want to take it there and iam not sure if he's really ready?? Besides, he's a BIG flirt and i feel sometimes, was i wrong for taking it tooo farr???? ..... What should i do....

• Gemini's LOVE their freedom and if he feels you are imposing upon it too quickly, he'll run like Forrest Gump.

Gemini's also love to flirt, so if you're the jealous type, try to keep it to yourself until you can approach it is playful mannor. I know Aries have a fiery temper (I have my moon in Aries) but if you're into this guy as much as you say you are, you'll respect these two qualities.

As a Gemini, I love to flirt but I never take it beyond that point. We're just playful by nature and flirting makes us feel young.

The most important thing to keep in mind is to NEVER deal with anything that makes you uncomfortable no matter how much you like this guy. Men respect women who respect themselves.

I hope this helps.