Hi Captain or Shuabby- Is he taking this serious

• Hi,

Thank you so much for looking ino this for me, first and foremost.

As you know, Richard (2/6/82) came back around after breaking up with me for telling him to slow down and not rush emotions that may not be there yet. We met on a dating site initially, and now that we are back together, I see that he is still logging on the the site. I just want to know if he's sincere about his feelings/ intentions toward me and why he is still out there looking now that we are back together. Is there aother women that he's involved with? Again I want to thank you for looking into this.

• Leahmya,

Trust is a big issue when it comes to forming a relationship that you want to be lasting.

Do you want this relationship more than he does?

Are you afraid to be alone for awhile?

I feel like you already know the answers to the questions that you have presented here today. You are a smart young woman that needs to know that you will not be alone if you let him go.

Let me give you a personal example. When I was single . I worked a full time job nights. I had the weekends to date. I got to know myself pretty well living alone , what I did and did not want as far as a man goes. I allowed myself the experience of dating even through a dating service.

I enjoyed getting to know how men think and how each man was different in background and personality just as we women are.

My personal advice to you is to make up your mind about what you truely want , if it is marriage than start projecting out to the universe what you want in a man and how you want your marriage to be in structure, ethics, ect. You will be pleasently surprised that you just may receive what you have ask for.

Shuabby

• Hi Shuabby,

I guess what you are saying is that he's not being sincere (anymore ?) and that he is still seeing or trying to see other people. I dont even understand why he even came back. I wasnt reaching out to him while we were apart. Shuabby, please tell me what his intentions are and anything else he may be hiding. Thanks in advance.

Leah

• Hi Shuabby,

I suggested to him that we might just be better off as friends since I feel like all the effort is one sided ( my side ) . Do you think he knew that he wasnt really making an effort? (I always have be the first to initiate contact/communication. I always have to drive out to see him (a whole hour away). Can you tell me why he even bothered coming back and what u feel will happen at this point. Will he see that he could have put in some sort of effort and actually try to or can expect to never hear from him again since I dont plan to be the one to reach out to him. Thanks so much for helping me see the situation more clearly. I really appreciate you.

• Leahmya

In answer to your questions :

Do you think he knew that he wasnt really making an effort? Why should he when you were doing all of the work? A man will take advantage just like anyone else will .

Can you tell me why he even bothered coming back and what u feel will happen at this point.

He wanted to see if there was anything deeper going on between the two of you. You stroked his ego in some ways by making the effort to try to have a relationship.

Will he see that he could have put in some sort of effort and actually try to or can expect to never hear from him again since I dont plan to be the one to reach out to him

I think that he is looking at life through diffrent eyes than you are seeing through. The fact that he is still looking at the dating site says he feels that with you he wanted to see if there was a spark a connection so to speak. He now knows that there is not, as you told him you two are better off being friends in which I do believe you are wise enough to know this is the best way for you two to go. If I were you than I would be happy to expect to never hear from him again, but if down the road he deceides that he wants you to drive one hour to see him because yet another woman told him they should just be friends than you just may hear from Mr. Majestic again.

Leahmya have faith the there is someone special waiting just for you out there and he would drive 100 miles to see you and be happy to do so because you mean that much to him, and when he arrives on your doorstep you feel so happy to see him that you two blend and flow in the same direction in life. Ask the help of Saint Catherine to help you find the right husband for you. I feel like you are looking for a husband not just a fly by night relationship. All women unless family chooses their husbands or social standing plays into it , have to get out there and experience the love dance of life, trying to find Mr. Right. For some it comes easy and for others the dance takes a few more lessons and learned steps to experience a joyful union on enough levels to create a marriage union. Leahmya , slow down an enjoy the dance until you find the partner that dances in perfect harmony with you, weather it takes 3 months or 3 years. Don't rush or worry so much. Ejoy the dance of love and life more and in the process you will be happier and less stressed.

If you have any further questions in regards to this matter you need to consult The Captain with birthdates. Yours and his and she will help with in depth information as to if and why this would or would not be a good love relationship.

Warm WIshes

Shuabby