Virgo men... why are they so complicated

• it seems that most the women that write on here for advise with guys seem to be about Virgo men?! I too have just met a Virgo and he is very hard to read... does anyone agree?

• Dear Emily26angel

I'm married to a Virgo man and they are hard to read because they are not vocal with their

emotions. I just got used to it I guess because I'm a quiet person also.

They keep it all inside and dont want to talk about it. Their personality hardly change.

What you see is what you get. When we were dating it was hard for me at first but I sense that

he is truly a good man so I ended up marrying him. If you like to talk and like to express your emotions a lot I would say this is not the man for you. You have to be understanding with this kind of character so I dont know how long you will be able to take a quiet syndrome character.

My husband is a good person though and I dont regret marrying him even if he is a quiet type.

• Dear Emily26angel,

Also I like to point out that fire sign people are attracted to virgo sign. I guess some of them it feels theirs a mystery to it and they are intrigue about it but at the end they realized it was a mistake.

• Dear Emily26angel,

Another thing I would like to point out is virgo man takes their time in marriage. If you are interested in him dont show it too much just play it cool and friendly and pretend you are not into him that much otherwise he will back off so fast and will be wondering what happened??

• Hi Magickal,

Its so hard to play it cool. im a cancer and so being a cancer although I dont know much about this so please correct me if im wrong I like to share my emotions. The problem is i really like this guy. This is a rare thing for me. after having my heart broke by my ex partner its been hard to let my self go with someone xx

• Hi emily26angel,

All relationships are not easy no matter what sign you are. Things to help you with Virgos.

1.They are very picky people. They will turn the switch off & on quite a bit on you.

Thats the way they are but its not really bad if you will understand that type.

2. You have to have moral values. You like to go church. They like that.

3. You are smart or kind of smart, neat and dresses nicely, sexy but not too wild looking like a hooker. They dont like to much cleavage shown.

4. You like to cook and is domesticated.

5. Do not show your emotions too much. Donot question him to much about why, why, why?

You know what I mean. By the way I'm a cancer too.

Im telling you if you are not understanding and patient with this virgo man your relationship wont last. Virgo man are hard to understand. I think me & my husband were meant to be thats why our relationship ended up in marriage. We dated for 6 years (we didnot live together) and now been married for 8 years. You think you can handle that?????

Many blessings to you and may you find the right partner!

• thank you magickal, thats very helpful. an how wonderful that you met the person your meant to be with. Im sure that will be me soon x

• i agree they r very hard to read

• we spent the night together last night, it was nice, but he seemed very distant this morning, I text him asking if everything was ok an he replied saying yes fine why. I text him shortly after asking if we were still going out together at the weekend and he hasnt bothered to reply... i know this guy likes me, he chased me for some time before i agreed to go on a date but he seems to have gone a bit cold. i dont know what to do. anyone any ideas??

• Hi emily26angel,

Virgo like any normal man will chase you until they get what they want. Then they will cool down.

Like what I said in previous email they will turn the switch on & off on you. I will say it again they are hard to understand and donot question his moods cause he will always be like that (he thinks its normal) and if you keep doing it he will think that you are too clinging,thinking too much into the relationship when he doesnot know yet if he will stick with you. Again Virgo man dont like too much questions, donot like very much to argue (if you do he will shot down on you),do not like women that talks a lot and lastly they want a peaceful relationship. With this Virgo man, you will always be thinking & wondering whats going on with him. I'm telling you this is just the beginning it will get harder if you dont relax with this situation. I know its not fair with you but thats the way with Virgo man. Keep it cool or suffer.

Many blessings to you

• thanks for the advise magickal. love and light xx

• Dear Emily26angel,

One last thing to say when he thinks & feels that you feel relax with your relationship with him he will slowly,slowly ease up on you & the relationship wont be to bad or hard.

It will get better. He can sense it if you feel uptight about the relationship. He wont say it to you because Virgos are not good talkers. There is an exception of course but in general Virgos are not good talkers. Dont like to explain things. If he is the one to brake up with you he is not even going to explain why its just over. Us women we want explanations. I know its hard on your part but it seems like you like him a lot so there will be a lot of tolerance on your side for this relationship to succeed. Dont be scared about the tolerance word. If its really too hard for you I just hope that you will know when to exit out. Thats the way it is with us women. Life is not easy when it comes to relationships.

Many blessings to you

• Hi Magickal.

Thank you for all your advise, you've been really helpful, I will keep you updated on how its going if that's ok. He called this morning and invited me out to dinner tonight. 🙂

Im just going to have to be patient with this one arnt I x

• Dear emily26angel,

When we read & wonder too much about the guy the relationship gets too complicated. Just enjoy the time you have with him & when he gets into that mood again just say to yourself

"Well he's back to his mood again jerk (you have to have some kind of sense of humor with Virgo man!) " and divert your thinking to something else or do something else. When you have this attitude you will feel better, have self confident with yourself & him. Also he will start feeling confident with himself (in relationship they are insecure and they analize things too much ) and you then he will realize that you are the girl for him. Of course once in awhile when things gets too heavy for you speak up and you wont sound like a nag

(they dont like nags). As long as he works hard, has a good job or has a job, devoted to you, takes care of you, donot fools around and donot physically abuse you thats all that matters.

Many blessings to you

• Dear emily26angel,

I forgot to say

I had aries & leo friends that got involved with Virgo men it all ended up. I have a cancer friend thats married to a Virgo man & she knows all about virgos just like me and they are still married. I think mostly cancer women are the only ones that can tolerate virgos.

I'm telling you life is a bitch sometimes!

Many blessing to you

• I am also married to a Virgo, and yes sometimes it is hard to figure him out. Just like Magickal said, you do have to have some kind of sense of humor to avoid his mood swings.

If your Virgo gets quiet on you, they are not trying to ignore you, they are thinkers and they often go into their quiet mood to figure things out for themselves.

I don't know if all virgo's are like this, but mine is not a very romantic person, he doesn't know how to show his feelings, I quess he thinks that I'm suppose to know how he feels and not be told.

They make a loyal friend and in relationships they tend to be faithful.

I hope this gives you some insight and lots of luck to you!

• Dear Lovetolearn,

BINGO, BINGO, BINGO,!!! THATS THE WAY VIRGOS ARE! I HOPE EMILY26ANGEL

WILL GET USED TO WHAT WE ARE TELLING HER NOW. AT LEAST SHE HAS BEEN WARNED

IN EVERYTHING NOW. I WONDER IF SHE WILL CHANGE HER MIND???.(Ha,Ha,Ha,)

IF YOU LIKE SPACE MY VIRGO MAN GIVES ME A LOT OF SPACE WHICH I LIKE A LOT!

I HAVE KNOWN MY HUSBAND FOR 14 YEARS NOW THAT QUIET

MOOD HAS NOT GONE AWAY IT IS PART OF HIM IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY BUT I'M USED TO IT FOR A LONG TIME NOW AND IT DOESNOT BOTHER ME AT ALL.

Many Blessings to you

• Hi Magickal

Your warning was funny to read. That quiet mood doesn't bother me either, sometimes, it is a blessing. And I welcome the space as well.( LOL). My Virgo doesn't like change of any kind, he thinks that everything should stay the same way no matter what.

Magickal.....do you sometimes catch your Virgo talking to himself?.....Mine goes as far as looking in a mirror and carrying on a conversation with himself. It is like he wants the image in the mirror to answer him back!

I hope that we are not discouraging Emily26angel away from this person, I have been with my Virgo for 24 years now, I guess you can say...Love Em or Leave Em! It's up to you!

• I would like to thank you all for your comments here, I too am a Cancerian with a Virgo...OMG! Were going thru an on off period & its driving me nuts! We dont argue allt he time,but I get upset with him wheb he continually turns up late, why cant he just call and say he's running late, I feel like its disrespectful...Im a working mum & life is constantly busy....Apart from that we get along great. We havent spoken for a month now & he's not answering my texts(only 2-3) grrrr, I know he loves me & I know he's stubborn....What should I do? Move on? I really feel he's for me & knew from the first time we laid eyes on each other & he even agreed to that, but I dont want to crawl to him.....Im intelligent. I work. I have morals. Im clean. Im a happy type of person. Im attractive.......What should I do??? I dont want to be with anyone else- I cant believe I feel this way he's such an ass right now!

• To Ms Sunshine - Did you read all my responses to emily26 angel. It starts from the beginning of this topic. It has tips and the way Virgos are. All I can say is if you cant handle the patience and understanding move on.They take their time and they are hard to understand.

Many blessings

magickal