Help interpretating a Hagall spread...

• My question was "how can I make things better for myself".

Although I'm currently feeling fine, I generally overreact and get frustrated with things a lot. I'm bitter. I take everything to heart, I analyze situations to pieces and I'm generally very insecure person, although I don't show it easily. And I want to change.

And this spread really confused me. It seems quite positive in general. I must say I didn't rexognize myself in it. Could someone please help me read it and understand it?

Thank you.

The card in the middle of the circle represents the core or central issue of the situation. Six of Cups

The card at the bottom of the circle represents something you did to bring the situation about. Queen of Cups

The card at the bottom left of the circle represents your beliefs, impressions, or expectations. Eight of Cups

The card at the bottom right of the circle represents the most likely outcome of the situation given present circumstances. The Empress

The card at the upper left of the circle represents the spiritual history of the situation the things you've learned. Nine of Pentacles

The card at the top of the circle represents the spiritual tasks and challenges of the present situation. Temperance

The card at the upper right of the circle represents the metamorphosis of the spiritual situation, and how your knowledge will evolve. Ten of Swords

The card at the left of the lower line represents the person or qualities that will sustain your spiritual journey. Ten of Cups

The card in the middle of the lower line represents the qualities that you express in this circumstance. Ten of Pentacles

The card at the right of the lower line represents the person or qualities that will reveal spiritual knowledge. Knight of Cups

• HI Orionis ,

Ive interpreted your reading for you as best i can hope you can relate to it ,

The card in the middle of the circle represents the core or central issue of the situation. Six of Cups

There is something form the past that is affecting the present that needs to be addressed you need to deal with this head on and tie up any loose ends in order to move forward as i feel this holding you back from experiencing true happiness in the future .

The card at the bottom of the circle represents something you did to bring the situation about. Queen of Cups

I feel that you are a very emotional person who wears your heart on your sleeve , yes and you do take things to heart on a more deeper level than others do and you are your own worst enemy ,constantly putting your self down and i feel that you have major self esteem issues and worry about your appearance alot . You need to realise that beauty comes from within, and you have that in abundance inside you . Please stop doubting yourself . You are a good person .

The card at the bottom left of the circle represents your beliefs, impressions, or expectations. Eight of Cups

You are currently dissatisfied with the path your life has taken, i feel you need to walk a different path and take on different challenges but in order to do this you need to get your priorities in order whatever is not serving you well you need get rid of . I feel currently that you are stuck in a mundane rut that is taking its toll on your health . I feel you have to start thinking more positive as well , as i feel alot of negativity around you at the moment .

The card at the bottom right of the circle represents the most likely outcome of the situation given present circumstances. The Empress

The Empress in this position is a great card to get as it represents fertility and growth , i see you moving into a more positive happier phase and feeling at peace within yourself you will be glowing with complete ad utter happiness and i strongly feel there could be a pregnancy around you very soon.

The card at the upper left of the circle represents the spiritual history of the situation the things you've learned. Nine of Pentacles

I feel you will learn to be more ease with yourself and finally accept yourself for who you really are .You will also be happy in your own company and not be so judgemental of yourself and like in the Empress card i finally feel the peace and happiness radiatining off you ., but the main lesson to learn is to not go back to your old way of thinking as it will bring you down into an even more further .slump than you have been in the past .

The card at the top of the circle represents the spiritual tasks and challenges of the present situation. Temperance

The major challenge for you to go through right now is to learn to be in control of your thinking as i can see with all this over analyzing that's going on your energy is very tense and anxious. I feel that you do alot of unnecessary worrying as well and this can take over your life in a negative way if you don't nip it in the bud. The meaning of his card moderation and patience is the key you need to stay focused and not rush head on into anything as feel alot of indecisiveness around you as well .

The card at the upper right of the circle represents the metamorphosis of the spiritual situation, and how your knowledge will evolve. Ten of Swords

You have been thorough a horrible difficult time in your life that you thought there was no way things could ever be better again. but look at what you have learnt from this situation you are now a wiser person for going through this experience and you can help others as a result of what you've learned . I feel this will open up doors on a more deeper spiritual level for you in the future .

The card at the left of the lower line represents the person or qualities that will sustain your spiritual journey. Ten of Cups

Wow what a great card , you will achieve everything you've longed for especially with family, i see everything working out beautifully on your journey , this is the true complete and whole happiness that you deserve . I would like to say that the pregnancy i seen in the em press is for you i hope im not getting to personal, but i feel like you and if its not you its someone very close has been trying for ages for to get pregnant ., i actually see a couple of children around you in the future .

The card in the middle of the lower line represents the qualities that you express in this circumstance. Ten of Pentacles

I feel that you are a very family orientated person ,family means the world to you its the be all and end all . I feel that you will work hard to keep everything in the family. I feel as if something has been handed down through generations and you want to things to stay the same but due to all the technology we have things have to change as much as you wont want them to .You are old school and have strong values and you are highly respected for it embrace the changes all will work out in the end .

The card at the right of the lower line represents the person or qualities that will reveal spiritual knowledge. Knight of Cups

I feel you a such a loving kind and tender person that this will all come back to you in abundance I see plenty of romance round you wether its is in a new or existing relationship .but to put in 110% in this relationship you need to make friends with yourself and except and ebmrace yourself for who you really truly are which is a beautiful , caring and kindhearted person . You just need to clear your energy and learn to love yourself .

I hope this helps and everything works out for you

Love, Light and Hugs Loap

• Aw, thanks a lot. I love your interpretation. Things have kind of picked up lately and I feel a lot different and happier. I hope the pregnancy thing is not about me, though, because I am definitely not in situation to deal with that. :S Anyway, thanks. 🙂

Love, D.

• Hi Orionis,

Your welcome

Take care love, light and hugs loap:)