AstraAngel Please Help

• Hi Asia

Was Tim shocked that I liked him? Ten of Swords - no not at all!

Does he respect me? Two of Cups - absolutely he respects you! Nice choice

Why hasn't taken out the time to TRY to call, text, Facebook or reconnect with me? Knight of Wands - he is busy - and chasing other things - or people.

WIll he ever contact me or comeback into my life again? Ace of Swords, YES.

King of Cups He will come back into your life.

Does he see me as someone who could help him or will I ever help him in the future?

knight of Pentacles - he sees you as someone that HE wants to help.

Hey Asia, thanks for you offer of the advice, About the only thing that I can think of is maybe help on this Science Fiction Book I wrote with the Ascended Masters.

Called Heaven Wire. It has been sitting on the shelf and I have not known what to do with it. I think it would make a great movie. And you would be perfect to screen write it. I am giving it to you. Drop me a postcard from Hollywood once in a while.

Here is a link to the manuscript. Have fun. It is s little erotic in an alien sort of way. Or anyone else wants to do anything with it. Public domain as far as I am concerned.

• Lol I'll check it out! Seems cool (from the cover)-Check it out tommorow first thing-give you

feedback too!

Why does my ex want to help me?

How does he want to start over (what interest does he have in me?)

How will he (even though Im not sure if I'll accept his help)?

Will he apologize?

• Btw Astra we might be able to meet up and pitch this film if I can make a great screenplay out of it (which I feel I can)-hopefully we'll meet up in Hollywood together-maybe soon who knows lol!?!!!!!!

• Why does my ex want to help me?

Six of Pentacles and Temperance - this sounds like he wants to be able to help you financially and something about restoring balance. I have the sense that he is wanting to help restore the relationship back to a harmonious understanding somehow.

How does he want to start over (what interest does he have in me?) Nine of Pentacles - it sounds like mostly material, financial.. He still sees something there with the two of you. A future a home together.

How will he (even though Im not sure if I'll accept his help)? Three of Cups - I am not sure of your question here, however the answer is the three of cups - he sees a happy time with you somehow. There is a part of you that can still see that too.

Will he apologize? King of Pentacles - he will do what any king of means would do, and apologize when it is warranted. Yes.

The Hanged man - he has been doing a lot of thinking and has changed his mind on some areas of you past life together. He has a new perspective.

Two of Pentacles - he is ready to make a move, or see you move. Twos are choices and something on material home, locations, apt, I think he would be open to that.

You follow your heart in this Asia, i Know you have reservations about him, some problems in his life. All i know is that the cards show, and they still want to indicate something there with the two of you.

Yeah the book is pretty wild. Plenty of typos. What can I say, its art. Blame it on heaven, they helped write it. At least the Ascended Master helped, not sure the angels got involved har.

• Hey AstraAngel what happened to the link? Should I just look it up-and don't woorry about the typos happens when in the throws of passion lol! Happenstome sometimes.

Those cards might be right about "something there between us" but Im not sure if O want to follow my heart with him only because I don't want to feel like I have no respect for myself and Im afraid of being hurt by him again even though I still do love him (he was my first love). My feelings about him are so complicated some things are hard to explain. I felt as if we had a very deep connection (he's a Scorpio-Nov 1) and when he broke things broke off abruptly (and so rude out of the blue) right before I moved in with him (I was supposed to go to school in NY)-I was crushed and I held on too it for a long time while trying to heal. I say for the most part Im healed now but still love him but not sure if it's ok to be with him. It's hard to explain-I very compassionate and understanding towards him but not above nutyring and compassionate to myself. Even though in the back of my mind I feel me and him could still be ok and maybe have a better relationship sometimes I feel Ineed more experience with others and love but still love him. Itsjust I was forced to supress and try to get rid of those feelifs when he broke up with me out of the blue and I don't want everyone looking down on me for talking to him again. Any advice Astra girl?

• I meant to say try to get rid of those FEELINGS.

• Asia,

Yes, I see The Moon card popping up that tells me this is still a very emotional issue still for you. You are doing the right thing by protecting your heart, I don't think you really need to "do" anything. Perhaps for some reason it was good that you now that he still has feelings for you, and some remorse there for the way he acted. I see you two getting back together at some point in the near future, i want to say it will be unexpected like you run into him or something by chance. Anyway, you are doing the right thing, take your time don't feel like you have to run back for any reason.

I don't know what happened to the link. maybe that is forbidden on this forum to post any links i dunno, and someone removed it wahtever. Maybe down the road i can still send it to you somehow and you can see what you think. I may go ahead and publish it and then uyou can find it on Amazon

astra

• Thanks Astra I'll definetly check out that book-It seems cool never know might be my first big hit! You'll definetly get the credit though and a nice paycheck lol :)))) Have a good one Astra-and thank you for the advice appreciate it-surpised your're not tired from doing all these readings-How do you do it girl?!!!!

• Can I just find the book online by typing in the title and the author or have you put it up online already (I didn't know you can do that on Amazon)?

How will my ex contact me (Phone, Facebook or in person)?

When will he contact me?

In his mind, how am I different from most girls he's dated?

Is he planning on staying in FL or moving back to VA, NY or TX?

Will he be good for me now?

• Hey Asia

No, that "book" is not really published yet, I was simply wanting to get you a copy in case you saw something in it that could be a movie. I'll circle back with you on it one day.

Hey on your Ex...

How will my ex contact me (Phone, Facebook or in person)?

The Knight of Wands - this card typically means travel in a reading, so my feeling is something in person. As is the case with our relationships, the long distance communications we rely on only go so far, and at some point we must meet. The Universe arranges these meetings and it is really quite beyond our personal control.

When will he contact me?

Five of Cups - and I had a sense of Fall in the air, so I am going to say sometime this Fall, FIVE WEEKS from now. ..And the Five of Wands, so yes five weeks.

In his mind, how am I different from most girls he's dated?

Knight of Pentacles. You are earthy to him, where others have been a little flaky. Well centered, grounded. Simplicity of character, you are forthright and honest, transparent in your feelings. He respects that you have a personal drive and vision for you life, he has not seen that in others. That memory haunts him. He sees you as a hard worker. You are pure in your intentions and make your feelings honest. The general sense i have is that more than anything he loves your honesty. He knew he could trust you.

Is he planning on staying in FL or moving back to VA, NY or TX?

He will be staying in Florida is what I am getting.

Will he be good for me now?

Seven of Cups - I am getting a lot of passion with this card, and a little unwieldily - like some pretty wild times. Is that what you want? He sounds like someone who could be a little extravagant in his love expressions - is that what you like?

Keeping in mind your focus on your movie career, he might not be the best partner for you right now. I think you should maintain loving thoughts toward him, stay focused on your career, and remain open to other possibilities that perhaps are a little more stable and grounded. You could possibly still meet up with him at some point, it might be down the road after you are really well established in your career.

You provided that grounding in his life, he sounds like someone who needs someone to tether him to responsibility - that probably became a real drain on your emotionally and the Universe severed that to give you the chance to focus on YOU and the things that make you feel fulfilled as a creative spiritual being.

I hope that gives you something to consider asia.

You have a beautiful day...

go get that movie poster and put your name on it and hang it on your wall

• I do admire his fire and passion (his intensity is what drawn me too him because especially at the time i had that too and still do!) but I feel that I may or may not be able to really handle it and part of me does being that I still focused on my career and not just on him so much (I will always be dedicated to film it is my first love lol!)

Did he really love me?

Does my memory haunt him because he should have appreciated me more?

Does he think I respect myself?

What kind of love connection do we have-is it deep (as I think it is)?

• What is his new perspective?

• OK Asia let's see...

Did he really love me?

Page of WANDS - (Princess of wands)... and the ACE of CUPS.

Yes he loves you. He has had some trouble trying to tell you that.

Does my memory haunt him because he should have appreciated me more?

The KNIGHT of PENTACLES - this Knight looks lonely to me. Like he misses the chase, the good times, the memories, he is still searching, no one has captured his heart like you did.

YES your memory haunts him, you appear in his dreams sometimes. Distance, Florida wasn't far enough to remove you from his heart. A distant galaxy wouldn't be far enough.

Does he think I respect myself?

Five of Swords - He is uncertain. He wants to say yes, something is holding him back from admitting this.

What kind of love connection do we have-is it deep (as I think it is)?Ace of Swords. I believe you two are Soul Mates (this came up in the thread with vaniav today) and this to me is a sign that you are Soul Mate Encounters of the Sword kind. Which means a lot of mental, words, communications in esoteric ways, you are looking for a love connection and your mind is part of that connection in addition to your heart. This is why the "respect" thing is important to you, Swords are concerned with "facts" like that. Sword relationships can be fraught with pain, and lot of mind over matter concerns. You can work through it, it is a challenge it can be done. I also happen to think that the swords are the most beautiful suit in the deck. A lot of pain and lot of pleasure once that is behind you. And a LOT of RESPECT. Swords are all about respecting one another. How deep is your connection?

The swords pierce very very deep.

What is his new perspective?

Knight of Pentacles (again after a thorough reshuffle)... His new perspective is his old perspective, he always had a thing for you, and misses you dearly.

And.. THE STAR

He is hoping for a reunion.

• Wow Im surprised you actually got to all of this-impressed but feel a little guilty-You need a break and you deserve it if you want-take a break from a reading of mine I don't mind I know you need one lol!

Why does he have trouble telling me he loves me?

I assume he will be happy when to see or hear my voice again?

How should I act when he does contact me/see me?

Will he appreciate me more?

• I don't know why I just envionsed some tears on his part and I dont know about him crying or something or somewhat. But has he or will he cry about me or something related to me?

• Asia

Hey my pleasure, I am not doing much, answering some emails and stuff.. glad you are still seeking your answers in this matter and I am honored to be able to assist by the grace of God. A break from you? A break from the next most fantastic screen writer and hollywood film lady ever? Are you kidding? I might miss out on free movie tickets one day!

Let's take a look....

I am using a new deck, the the Wizard's Tarot and you are the first reading for this Virgin deck....

Why does he have trouble telling me he loves me?

The WORLD - The RING - He is afraid of commitment, ie marriage.

I assume he will be happy when to see or hear my voice again? Nine of Pentacles - Not exactly, your presence back in his life resurrects all of the issues associated with commitment. He is dreading it almost. He loves you and yet he knows that that by re-conncecting with you he is face to face with his fears of commitment again and so he runs. He is miserable. Many people are in this situation, running from love, because they know they will ultimately be asked to become devoted. This scares some people to their core, so they try to hide from their true feelings. It is a losing game though, for such a one will be doomed to repeat life over and over and over until they finally muster the courage to see love through to embracing their fears and moving forward in faith and trust.

For one like you who has paid the price in tears, you are FREE. You are secure and confident and are willing to trust again, He is struggling with this. Expect a conversation with him to be of a more somber tone from his perspective.

How should I act when he does contact me/see me?

Queen of Cups - be yourself - lovely and loving you have nothing to hide. You are able to relax and let Heaven work him over. Talk about any movies you've seen lately. Preferably Comedies. 🙂

Will he appreciate me more?

The KNIGHT of Pentacles.

He'll be on his knees. He will respect you more that is for certain. Appreciation comes later after the ring. The Queen of Pentacles - you are in a good position.

But has he or will he cry about me or something related to me?

Two of Wands - I am not getting any tears from this. He is forced to make a choice and his whole focus is on this Wand choice. It is rather intense with him right now. Move forward with you or keep running. The only tear I see are actually sweat running down his brow.

He is a tortured man, he is running from a love of you. I will pray him and you in this matter.

Okay Asia, let me know should you have any followup. Peace and blessings.

You go girl. lights, camera, ACTION>!

love, astra

• Hahaha! lol! You will be first in line for tickets-I promise!

Why does he have such a problem with commitment?

What choice is he leaning towards, will it change once he talks to me?

Is he still dealing drugs?

Will we ever meet in Miami (my original and more feasible plan was to move there sinceHollywood is too feasible right now and production is always going on in Miami)?

• Why does he have such a problem with commitment?

Page of Swords - firs thought came to mind he is not too great at communicating, makes him nervous.

Ten of Wands - its that kind of stuff in relationships that weighs him down and he feels stressed and he is not to good dealing with that.

What choice is he leaning towards, will it change once he talks to me?

Six of Pentacles - i still have the feeling he really wants to work something out with you, I can't explain that it looks you are on opposite corners of life right now. Give and take is what I am hearing.

Nine of Cups - he still has this love for you. Nine Cups is a really sweet card I think he is remaining distant for the reasons we talked about > Commitment implies honest communication > implies he will have to unburden himself of some poor life choices and clean up his act. Apparently the love component is not strong enough to move the needle your way. A shame because I can see that under different circumstances you two are good for each other.

Is he still dealing drugs?

Five of WANDS - sri to say I think this is a yes - hanging out with the wrong crowd

Will we ever meet in Miami (my original and more feasible plan was to move there sinceHollywood is too feasible right now and production is always going on in Miami)?

The FOOL - Hmm... and the WORLD - I have to say this is a strong yes. These two cards imply a new start, or a move and the world opens up for you there... I know I am throwing a lot of stuff your way.

And the Nine of Cups again. I know this sounds out there, however the meaning seems to be, you relocate there for professional reasons, you reconnect with him and lay down the law to get his act cleaned up and you MIGHT reconsider a relationship and at the first sign of drugs, alcohol whatever you WALK. Make sure you have a good support network there.

There you go asia some more things to consider!

blessings.

• Thank you Astra and yes that is a lot to consider although Miami seems to be great in more ways than one.

What could I do to make him more comfortable with commitment?

• Four of Cups, King of Wands, Queen of Swords

Don't do a thing. Four of cups is not anything you act on. He is the Wand king and you are this Sword Queen, and the sense I have is that he is well aware of your sword energy potential out there for him. He is mired in his life (KING wands = stuck) he is not clear on a direction.

Let him stew. Pray for him and wish him well when you think about him. RELEASE him to God, let Heaven deal with him and then... perhaps... in the divine's plan, you will be reconnected with him at some point. It is not something you are going to be able to make happen.