Need help with Tarot interpretation.

• I would love to hear another interpretation of this Celtic Cross reading.

Significator: Knight Cups

Crossing: 7 Cups

Crowning: Chariot

Base of matter: The Lovers

Past influences: Queen Wands

Forthcoming: 7 pentacles

Where one finds oneself: High Priestess

Views of others: Hanged Man

Hopes and fears: 2 Pentacles

final outcome: 3 Wands

Thank you in advance!

• Hi mystcarrie

I'll give you my two cents.

Situation: Knight Cups - You have a love issue that you are focused on to the exclusion of orher matters.

Crossing: 7 Cups - Your are imagining relationship possibilities in this area.

Crowning: Chariot - You have a deep desire to travel, to have life carry you along to the 'something nice'

Base of the matter: The Lovers - You are desiring to bring together the aspects of yourself, your inner self-concept, into one harmonious, peaceful expression

Past influences: Queen Wands - You have focused on your own self-sufficiency and personal integrity in the recent past. Your are confident.

Forthcoming: 7 Pentacles - You are managing your resources

Where one finds oneself: High Priestess - You are relaxing into a more unified concept of yourself. You are finding that life is a lot simpler - and fun - than you had imagined!

Views of others: Hanged Man - Others see you as a little different. In a nice way.

Hopes and fears - 2 Pentacles - You are deciding to pursue your dreams. You are at last behind the best friend you'll ever have. Yourself. This is a little fearful at times, as material security is very important to you. The Universe says "do not fear". Your dreams are in Heaven's hands.

final outcome: 3 Wands - Everything works out nicely for you after some adjustments. You are now beginning to really enjoy the view you have labored for. You are now planning something more as well.

• Thank you so much AstraAngel. Really appreciate your input.