Tuning into Spirit

• Hi Saggigirl ,

Im so glad to hear of the messages you recieved , thats great yes and please post it here i would be very interested .I see you replied on my where is god thread ,it is about the missing boy Daniel in my posts above they have found his remains after his family have suffered through nearly 8 years of agony and heartache .Im so upset about it . I was holding my sick little boy yesterday and prayed to God to heal and protect him thats when i thought were was God when this child went missing? no one protected him and it was totally out of his parents hands, they have never ever given up trying to find him ,with his Mum you can not only see but feel the hurt in her eyes its such a heartbreaking tradgedy .

Tarot is just a tool i use to guide me but lately im feeling as if im opening up on a whole new level and havent needed the cards its like i am able to tap into peoples energy .

I hope all is well

Love, Light and Hugs LOap:)

• Dear LOAP, yes messages from Spirit are coming loud and clear to me...just that I find myself incredibly stuck and unable to move...I almost come to verge of giving up but never lose faith...I am on a cusp of change so huge that I am finding it incredibly difficult to let go but let go I have to. That is one of the other messages from Spirit I have received.

I read Blumoon's reading for you and I am glad you are receiving the help you so need right now...I am thankful for you.

Yes, I have come to question faith and God a few times too, just like you have...I won't say I understand your pain but I can empathise and I do...I know you will find your way out of this pain...you will be in my prayers LOAP...

That's lovely what you shared about tarot being a tool for opening up for you. Three cheers for your journey forwards! 🙂

Here's the message I have pasted on my desktop. It's nothing new really but helps me always, like a gentle reminder to stay on my path and keep the faith. Hope it helps you too.

"Tell the universe what you want. Tell a friend. Tell yourself. Write it down on a list. Be clear and forth right about what you need and want. Talk as if you were talking to a friend. That is not control. That is learning to own your creative power-your power to help create your life. Then let go. Do not stand tapping your foot, impatiently waiting. Simply let go, the way you would if you trusted your friend to respond positively, in a way that was best for you. Go naturally about the course of your life. Listen to your heart. Listen to your inner voice. What you are guided to do, where you are guided to go, where your attention is directed, the people you meet, the phone calls you receive, the experiences you have-even the problems that arises-these are some ways the universe can respond to you.

Open your eyes. Look around. See how the universe responds. Watch how it dances for you, with you. You are connected to a magical loving universe, one that will come alive for you, dance for you, in ways you cannot imagine- but in ways you will come to know as true.

Look within, too. Sometimes the most gentle, quiet, flickering thought-that glimmer of an idea, that awareness of a need or desire, or that small bit of inspiration or intution,- is how the unvierse prepares us for what it want us to do or recieve. Our inner voice, the one in our hearts, is an important part of the way we're guided and led down our path.

You stand at a gateway now. It's the door to universal love."

• LOAP, just wanted to ask you, do you have darkish, chestnut coloured long straight hair, are you of medium height, slim, love gardening and live in a bright sunny house?

I saw this person peacefully going about her gardening yesterday when I was praying for you.

• Hi Saggigirl ,

Yes you have the right coloured hair but its just above my shoulders and i am meduim height im not one for gardening but my Mum is she is always in the garden and can bring any plant back to life .

Sorry when you say brigh and sunny house do you mean by the way its painted inside

Thankyou so much for praying for me it really means a lot to me .

LOve , Light and hug LOap:)

• I had an interesting dream before I awoke yesterday and thought I would share it to see if you think I'm on the right page w/it. It was a short dream. I saw a tall, huge woman. She was dressed in hospital attire. She told me that she did my operation. I thought, no way, I had a male dr. I walked a little closer and felt love and kindness and I jumped in her arms. It was nothing for her to carry me. I don't know who this woman is. She told me that she had to go and find work. I woke up. I believe this could have been my guardian angel. Also, she didn't have great beauty like some may think an angel would have.

• Hi Dal

Ive found some meanings on tall and operation for you , the energy you describe you felt from his lady is a strong sign that it was your guide or gaurdian angel for sure . You re so lucky to have experiencdd this, i have a strong feeling that she is letting you know that all is ok with your health . Here are the meanings i found in the dream dictionary .

Tall

To dream that others are taller than you suggests that you have a tendency to overlook things. Perhaps you feel that a higher power is always looking over you and judging your actions. Alternatively, the dream denotes low self-esteem issues. You are looking down on yourself.

Operation

To dream that you are having an operation, suggests that you need to get something out of your system or cut it out of your life. Perhaps you need to let go of something or change your habits.

I hope this helps and all is well

Love, light and hugs Loap:)

• Hi LOAP,

Well, I saw a lady, maybe in her early forties, wearing a sky-blue t-shirt working with some plants inside the house. Just in front of her were big French windows from which sunlight was pouring in (the living room was airy with all windows open and brightlly lit with sunlight) and the lady was at peace as she attended her plants. (The plants could be symbolic or something else since I saw them inside the house...I didn't 'see' the plants the way I saw the lady but 'knew' it was plants...)

• Hi Saggigirl,

Do you feel this lady is in spirit ? I dont have any french windows wish i did though i love them .

The lady you describe sounds exactly like me i am in my early 40s, but i dont have time for the garden wish i did im not much of a green thumb either . Im glad it was a peaceful vision you had as lately ive been running around like a chook with no head stressing out to the max . I need to take a chill pill.

Love, light and hugs LOapxx

• Hi LOAP,

I wouldn't know really 🙂 I am not too tuned into visions, I have many but am quite a lost soul when it comes to recognizing what is what 🙂 Had this and it felt important so decided to check with you...Btw, the other day (again while praying for you) she looked at me, came forward and said a cheery hi, welcoming, affectionate sort. Everything else was the same but no plants this time. Dunno really 🙂

Hope you are doing well...

Love and hugs

• Hi Saggigirl ,

She sounds lovely i was wondering can you ask her for a name ? if its not much trouble . I feel it could be someone in spirit coming through to you .

Many thanks

Love,, light and hugs Loap:)

• Apologies for the late response LOAP, have been off the site for a while.

I can definitely ask! However, since I am not really tuned into the messages of my visions I don't know if I will receive well or translate it well enough for you. However, I will definitely do it for you!

Hope all is well at your end 🙂

Love and hugs

• Hi Saggigirl ,

Great to see you on the threads again i hope all is well and dont worry if you cant get a name i get a great sense of peace from your vision .

Love, light and hugs Loap:) xx