Would like a reading

• My name is Barbara I'm 21 years old, I have a 1 1/2 year old daughter. I was wondering what my future looks like career wise and relationship (love) wise. I don't know which direction to go in college path wise and am lost and wasting time. my love life is dull and at wits end right now with the boyfriend i have and even though i love him or think i love him, im not sure he's the one. 😕 lost and in need of direction.. anyone reading please?

• Hi sweetie

What is the rush with love? Ain´t education and work more the path you oght to take for the sake of your child?

As for work you can go at it 3 ways. 1. breadjob which means it pays the bills but it ain´t your 1st choice or second. BUT it can be a stepping stone for something better. 2. a job u will like but see as progressing stepping stone to ur dream job, 3. ur dream job.

in these time si believe number 1 and 2 is the way to go, number 3 is a rare thing.

And I WILL tell you, you are NOT wasting time AT ALL: finding a job IS a job. And with all possibilities lying out there it´s hard to find the job. Have you considered studying some more?

cwb