Numbers in a Dream

• A couple of nights ago I had a dream that I was in math class. A girl was giving me answers but then all of a sudden she stopped. When the techer called on me, I said "5 and 2" which were wrong. Later on in the dream, I saw some right answers in green. They were 13 (reduces to 4) and 47 (reduces to 11). The letter R (9) was also randomly on the paper.

Does anyone have a clue of what these numbers might signify?

• This post is deleted!

• That helped some. I also looked on a couple of sites. I was wondering how they work together.

Thanks for your reply!

• ReeseyReese,

The 13 is a restructuring of your "physical" foundation, since it's a number that represents the material plane, look to any changes in your life that maybe taking place.

The 47 is an intuitive number, and is asking you to pay attention to your intuition, or any psychic experiences that you may have. It could also mean you are faced with a "choice" and you are having to discriminate through balance, selecting, weighing, and discarding. It does also indicate "day dreams" but rather than building "castles in the sky" you must develop realistic methods to achieve them.

R (whose equivalent is 9)- represents "tolerance" the 47 can make one irritated or agitated, so the R asks you to be patient and understanding. R can mean that things maybe really fast paced (especially since you had a 5 in your dream as well) so it is asking you to "slow it down" and "breathe."

The 2 is a lower denomination of the 47, so it could be that you are asked to cooperate on a few issues that maybe bothering you. Or it could mean issues with your mother or another female type of energy.

Hope this helped!

Anything else let me know!

Create A Great Day!

Marky

• Thanks, Marky. That helped a lot. I'll pay attention to these signs.