Sounds crazy but some dreams have been coming true

• in a way. they dont always play out th way they do in dreams but the end result is the same

a few years ago i started noticing that i was having dreams that felt like memories, i never forgot the details. i started having dreams of a old friend that had up and left town the day after a fallout, we didnt talk for 2yrs. the dreams were strange, the one i remember the most was the dream where they got in contact via text message and wanted to meet up with me and sort everything, i went to the beach to see them but when i got there they were tiny. i had a good feeling after the dream but also felt weird. i kept having dreams like this, some where i would see them in the crowd and theyd be trying to find me but couldnt then a big fight broke out and i was scared. 2 years after these dreams they got n contact over the net, they pleaded to see me but i really didnt want to see them for some reason, like they meant nothing to me anymore. ALSO, he started alot of drama with the guy i was with and it ultimately turned into a fight.

now im having the same kind of dreams about my ex. dreams i cant forget or figure out. im trying to put it down to the fact that i still miss him even though its been almost a year.. the one i cant stop thinking about was the dream where we were older (it didnt look like him but i knew it was) - he didnt want to know me, we argued and then he got into the elevator, there was a steel chair in there too. then all of a sudden another elevator fell and almost crushed him to death only to be saved by the chair. i pulled him out and he hugged me and wouldnt let go... then we went on some mission to find something out only to stop and meet people and have a good time... i still dont get why i remember it so well/ freaks me out to be honest.

other dreams involve him being mean, accidentally seeing him in clubs and him flipping out which is probably from the fact that the only time he expressed how he felt was when he was mad. other dreams are normal, like us just relaxing together but he either looks different or looks the same but i feel like its not him at all.... its so strange. in the start he didnt want to know me, now he's being nice to me. i had a dream about him yesterday and when i woke up and checked facebook the first thing i saw was pictures of him (a friend of ours was tagged in photos with him)

help? what do you make of this? its been bugging me alot and i dont usually care about dreams! - oh and if its any help, my aunty also has dreams like this except in hers she dreams about them 3 times that they are pregnant and the person she dreamt about is always pregnant, she knows even before the person who is pregnant knows...

• "where we were older (it didnt look like him but i knew it was) - he didnt want to know me, "

Maybe this is your intuition letting you know that if you had stayed together, eventually he would have lost interest in the relationship

The elevator crushing him was your relationship ending, hugging you was saying you always care about people, even after the end of a relationship. The steel chair is that feeling.

Seeing him being mean was the aspect that scared you about him.

You know him now in a new context...not the way you knew him before....but in way of understanding him better now that you have both grown over the last year. You are comfortable with him in a friendship relationship.

Thats how I percieve these dreams.

Peace to you,

Chris

• thanks.. made alot more sense like that. and your pretty much right about everything

i do still care about him even though things ended badly and got worse from then on, he scared me the most when he was mad because it took alot for him to get angry but when he did it was like trying to stop a bulldozer with a wheelchair! and he has changed ALOT since we split (in a bad way)

some parts i still dont get but your answer was VERY helpful. 🙂

• Well, Im not sure what just happened....but I had written more thoughts to share with you and when I hit submit the whole page flew to another part of the tarot site. I promised my husband time, so I have to go...but I will be back and try it again later this evening.

• the dream where they got in contact via text message and wanted to meet up with me and sort everything, i went to the beach to see them but when i got there they were tiny

2 years after these dreams they got n contact over the net, they pleaded to see me but i really didnt want to see them for some reason, like they meant nothing to me anymore.

Your intuition saw the situation for what it was..that there would come a time when these friends would not have the importance that they once did..they would become tiny..insignificant to you. The fighting in the dream became the reality - your intuition knew all along that this is what would happen with the personality traits these ones had.

i pulled him out and he hugged me and wouldnt let go... then we went on some mission to find something out only to stop and meet people and have a good time...

You saw the relationship for what it could have been, never letting go, exploring a relationship together (the mission to find out something). But the relationship never became more important than the desire to continue to as individuals open to meeting people and having a good time.

You remember the dreams because they are a reflection of your reality.

Your intuition is strong- write out your dreams as you did here and then when you are fully awake at another time, read them and ask yourself how they might relate to your present situation.

I wish you the best crazy, may your peace come to you with trusting your self. I always ask God to help me in directing my life, and I remain open to that guidance in whatever form it takes.

You aren't at all 🙂

Blessings to you

• You aren't crazy at all....:-)

• No nothing crazy about it, it happens, especially when you felt close to someone, you can pick up a lot about them or the situation in dreams. Our subconscious' are amazing really!

• Yes they are...so much to learn about the things we dont really think about..

• well, here's something CRAZY. my ex gets in contact two weeks ago right, after almost a year of talking here and there. he starts texting, calling and emailing me at like 1am. i eventually gave in and replied. he found out that im moving away and he wants to see me one last time before i go.

we had planned to go out and see a movie but i wasnt really feeling up to it so he suggested we watch movies here. i thought it was a prank one of his cruel family members were pulling but he actually came. he asked if he could spend the night with me and we ended up watching movies and joking around with eachother like old times.

he then texts me a few days ago and asked if he could see me again then came over the night after that and spent a few hours with me.. its weird!!

• now that i think about it, the elevator thing could have represented a life changing event (almost dying - moving 15hrs away to start over). in the dream it took the elevator almost crushing him to make him have a change of heart, in reality - he's found out that im moving away for good and has decided to start talking to me and want to see me again...

thats my take on that part of the dream anyhow

• not crazy... your intuitive side is trying to develop to the next stage...keep paying attention to those dreams and ask the questions.

• after all the weirdness of some of my dreams and reality i think i will start paying alot more attention.

• good for you...you might even develop the sense of prediction to a T.... very strongly! take care and keep me posted I'm very interested in your story.

• Sounds good crazy...wonderful you have the wherewithall to use them for guidance.

Take good care...now...don't let him move in with you..lol..that would be the not letting go- hanging on part..lol

• scorpWolf - defiantly will 🙂 im interested to see how this all turns out in the end

patchlove - thanks 🙂

• May the best for you be what is transpires.

I am shortsighted at times...thanks to those generous in spirit who are here to watch over.

• Any updates?