Psychic reading: Will he find what he's looking for?

• One of my dear friends is a young, successful guys who has not been having much luck when it comes to love. Every girl he seems to get involved with ends as a short term relationship. He wants something long term, something permanent, but so far the girl just hasn't been out there. I try to find him a good girl, but, to be honest, I'm not entirely sure what is type even is when it comes to girls. Is there any way to tell what his type is through his astrological chart? Or see if there is love in his future? His birthday is November 11 1991.

He really is a good guy. I don't like seeing him unhappy. Any readings would be greatly appreciated.

• We attract what we give off. If this guy is always attracting short-term relationships, then something deep inside him is afraid of or doesn't want anything committed or long-term. He will need to do some self-analysis to find out what his issues are. His childhood and his relationship with his family/mother will have set the tone for future relationships. What kind of upbringing did he have? Was it the kind that made him unsure of whether love lasts or not? He may fear being abandoned by those he loves and so avoids love altogther. His astrological profile indicates he is looking for a place, rather than a person, somewhere he feels he truly belongs, feels safe, loved and protected, and where he can just be himself, maybe in an exoric place or other country. Maybe none of his relationships ever gave him that feeling.

There will be a love relationship in his future IF HE REALLY WANTS IT.

• His best partners were born -

LOVE AFFAIR

• Aries (week of March 25 - April 2)

• Aries/Taurus (week of April 19 - April 24)

• Cancer (weeks of June 25 - July 10)

• Leo (weeks of July 26 - August 18)

• Libra (week of October 3 - October 10)

• Libra/Scorpio (week of October 19 - October 25: mainly sexual)

• Aquarius (week of January 23 - January 30; and also week of February 8 - February 15)

• Pisces (week of March 11 - March 18)

MARRIAGE

** Aries (week of April 11 - April 18: good for friendship and marriage)

• Taurus (week of April 25 - May 2)

• Gemini (week of June 3 - June 10)

• Gemini/Cancer (week of June 19 - June 24)

• Cancer/Leo (week of July 19 - July 25)

• Virgo (week of September 3 - September 10)

• Scorpio (week of November 12 - November 18)

• Sagittarius (week of November 25 - December 2; and also weeks of December 11 - December 25)

• Capricorn (week of January 10 - January 16)

• Aquarius (week of January 31 - February 7)

• Pisces (week of March 3 - March 10)

• exoric place should be 'exotic place'.

• I do not know everything about his upbringing, but he is very close to his family. He talked to them regularly, even when he is nearly 500 miles away from them. He goes to visit them as often as he can.

He was in a relationship before, it was a little rocky at times, but it lasted nearly 2 years.

All the relationships he seems to get in now only last a few months to a few days. He's heart broken everytime a relationship is ended.

• The girl he was with for nearly two years, I think she was a Leo.

• He may be looking for a girl just like dear old Mum...or someone she would approve of, but maybe that's not the sort of person he really needs. If he examines recent relationships, he may see a pattern emerging in his choices.