Paddifluff...update please?

• Hi,

I haven't been on in quite a while so I was wondering if you could give me any new insight. I feel like I am on the tip of the iceberg about to break through with my book finally being done and meeting with an agent soon...the ultimate of seeing my book out later this year (I hope). A giant move home to another state...

I feel like a HUGE transition...a positive transition is really soon going to happen.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance,

Molly 5/8/72

• Hope you don't mind me cutting in--I was wondering about you! Is your finished manuscript finally in your hands? I hope I'm wrong but I don't see things happening so fast.

• HA ...I was just reminising your last post! Actually, I pulled my book back to me several weeks ago...They hadn't started it due to the mess of emails from last year they didn't keep up on. I fixed it and sent it back. They hadn't contacted me in a long time and woudln't respond to my emails. Now they are calling me several times and asking for help when needed. They said 7 to 10 days and it will be done. They again brought up the agent and said they plan on seeing this through.. What say you?

How funny...still laughing over us posting together...ha! You are always welcome...I didn't want to bug ya but ad to after rereading our old post