Very Depressed

• Earlier this year, I had my third miscarriage in 3 years. It's starting to get to me. Can anyone see what went wrong?

• Or connect with the baby that I lost.

• Hi Manifestdreams,

Im so sorry for your loss my heart goes out to you , here is a link to Paddifluffs thread she is a psychic healer that also contacts spirits ,she is very good at what she does , she has made contact for me with my loved ones .before , maybe she could try and help you with some healing as well . You can contact er on the link below or start a new thread directly to her .

My heart , thoughts and prayers are with you .

Love , light and Hugs Loap:)

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=10151&replies=1305

• Thank you so much LivingonaPrayer. I really appreciate you responding. I posted on the link you suggested. Hopefully, I'll hear back from her.

• I'm here. Thanks Loap blush blush! I will tune in this evening which is about 4 hours from now when there is a bit of peace in my house.

xPaddi

• Is there anyone that can pick up anything on why I'm miscarrying? The babies were normal and I've seen doctors but they're stumped.

• Hi Manifestdreams,

Im soo sorry for your loss xx

Just feel pressed to tell you of a friend of mine, she had 2 miscarriages, the drs told her to keep trying but she felt something was wrong, she had heard about a hormone test. Well she had this done, and it said that she had enough hormones to get pregnant but not sustain a pregnancy.

She had to take a course of hormone injections prior to getting pregnant to boost her levels.

She has 3 absolutely beautiful children now.

Could you maybe ask your dr about this???

God Bless xx

Kind Regards

Cazmayo

• Thanks so much for responding Cazmayo.

I did take supplemental hormones as a precaution with my pregnancies. My levels were normal at the time of testing but they like to give it as insurance because having a little extra doesn't hurt the pregnancy.

I appreciate your help.

• No Problem, I think it was estrogen levels.

I had a fibroid which can cause miscarriages (had one miss, but managed to have 3 babies after that).

Get them to give you a thorough checkup!

Wishing you all the best. take care.