AstraAngel! :)

• No problem Asia118X. I'm sure that AstraAngel would love to help you! AstraAngel is such a giver here! haha

Again, I wish you all the best!

And AstraAngel! 😄 I'm so sorry. I've noticed you've become very popular here, so take your time in responding to my latest comments. It's much appreciated!

• AstraAngel...haha my anxiety continues to grow. Today I read the book on John and prayed a lot asking the Heavens for that magical e-mail! The suspense is killing me!

Again, I know you're busy, so take your time reading my latest post. I'm just so worried he is going to take MONTHS answering, and by then....he might forget about me.

But I'm trying real hard to keep the faith. 🙂

• DaniBo,

Are you sitting down? Sure you are. Okay, I want you to take three, deep breathes, very slow and hold them, then let out slowly. Now, whisper to yourself a few times, "everything will work out." And it will.

I don't see months and months. I see him reaching out to you very soon. Hang in there, imagine miracles and you shall have miracles. See love, and you shall have love. Relax and wait. A little longer.

• Okay, I'm taking some deep breaths. I feel somewhat better. 🙂 I guess I won't feel completely relieved until I get that e-mail.

I'm glad you don't see months of waiting ahead of me. I'm hoping within the next two weeks he'll respond....that will be the one month marking point anyways, so I hope that will be enough time for him.

I hope that this all works out. I can't thank you enough AstraAngel for all the help you've given me. I guess now all I can do is wait patiently and pray for that miracle.

• I'm so sorry, AstraAngel. I have probably already expired my amount of readings and advice from you, but if I may, could you give me your opinion about this?

I've been thinking a lot these past couple of days about this whole e-mail situation....and I wanted to ask you.

You said it wouldn't be months, but somewhere closer. Well, in two weeks, it will be a month. And well, I was wondering if you could maybe possibility pull a card and see how far or close this e-mail might be sent? It might help calm me down a bit.

i also wanted to ask...if he doesn't e-mail me within the next two weeks, or the next month, I am considering sending him an e-mail just as a "hey, its been a while. how are you" sorta thing. Would that be detrimental. I mean....if he doesn't send me an e-mail within these two months, it wouldn't be bad or make me look desperate if I did that?

Sorry. I know that I've asked you the same questions over and over...its just that right now, you are the only source of comfort I have.

Thanks AstraAngel. you really are the best. 🙂

• DaniBo,

No problem, I am excited to help you through this matter successfully.

Okay, let's see what Heaven has to say... " ...how far or close this e-mail might be sent?"

THE FOUR OF CUPS - Fours are "manifesting". In Gail Fairfield's book, she indicates that this card implies action, "you know what you are feeling and you're acting on it. You may be taking some steps toward creating a relationship..." The energies associated with this card feel like swift action. So this is another very positive sign, I would say you are still due for that message from him! I know this has dragged on a bit and you are really wondering what is going on. All I can tell you is that both of you are in Heaven's hands, and in the Divine right timing, these messages are always sent, perfectly on time, by our angels. There is never a delay from Heaven's point of view.

I also drew THE KNIGHT OF WANDS - Again, a fast signal, this still feels like he should be reaching our very soon. You are being very patient toward him for sure. This could work in your favor. Heaven could be up to something unexpected that you hadn't foreseen.

And relax, everything will work out beautifully for you. I see that. (THE TEN OF PENTACLES) These heart matters can be a little perilous. You keep on as you are doing, take care of yourself first. Then everything else will resolve nicely. The Universe is on your side.

All things are possible for that one who believes.

Peace and Love.

• AstraAngel,

Thank you again for your advice. I sincerely hope that he is “feeling something” and is “taking some steps toward creating a relationship”.

As usual, some more follow up questions. My sincere apologies!

1 - Has he forgotten about me?

2- Is he too busy to even get a chance to sit down and type that e-mail?

3- Has he even thought about sending me an e-mail back?

4- Should I send him another e-mail as a “hope all is well” check in, or should I just let him be?

5- and finally, is there anything else I could do to show the Heavens and Nick (the waiter) that I’m ready for a response?

I’m frustrated because I don’t know what he’s thinking or feeling on the other end.

And I am trying to be patient! I hope he recognizes that and is starting to trust me.

I wish he had made it clear how he felt about me, because I’m clueless, and he knows whole-heartedly that I like him a lot.

Thank you AstraAngel for answering my never-ending questions. I really appreciate all the guidance you continue to give me.

Lots of love and warm wishes,

DaniBo 😄

• DaniBo,

1 - Has he forgotten about me?

DEATH - No.

2- Is he too busy to even get a chance to sit down and type that e-mail?

THE EIGHT OF CUPS - No.

3- Has he even thought about sending me an e-mail back?

THE QUEEN OF WANDS. Yes.

4- Should I send him another e-mail as a “hope all is well” check in, or should I just let him be?

Option A (Send him another email) - THE WORLD (reversed) - No

Option B (Let him be): THE STAR - Let him be

5- And finally, is there anything else I could do to show the Heavens and Nick (the waiter) that I’m ready for a response?

THE MOON INVERTED - No, Heaven is very aware of your position on the matter.

• Hate to be. A burden But AstraAngel did you see my post on theprevuous page?

• Thank you so much AstraAngel for answering my questions.

I just have two more, and I promise I'll try and keep my anxieties to myself!

Does the waiter even want a relationship with me, or is he just looking for a fling?

and, well, does he sincerely care about me?

I find it rather bothersome that since he's not busy he hasn't even attempted to send me an e-mail.

I pray and hope the Heavens are going to allow me to receive that e-mail VERY VERY soon,

Love and warm wishes,

Danibo

• I'm so sorry again for always asking questions. If there is any other advice you could possibly give me to calm my nerves, I would appreciate it. 🙂

Your talents have become very popular here, so I will be patient. Take your time.

• Okay, DaniBo let's see...

EIGHT OF WANDS - something is lighting off like a rocket, all of these wands shows a flurry of activity of some sort.

THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE (reversed) You've set things in motion by the desires of your own mind. A sign of something turning around.

THE HIEROPHANT (reversed) You are also growing, choosing to live by a higher principle, one part of yourself is accountable to another. While you ponder your relationships, you are aware that you are maturing and becoming quieter within, aware that "everything will work out well for me!", no matter what!

Calming your nerves - THE FIVE OF WANDS - Let your spirit, your deeper faith and trust, push forward into new ground. You are challenging yourself to change, you are working on your own self-image, you are more positive and assured.

Your nerves feel on edge at times because your self-image is changing. You are experiencing a new self-confidence, this can create some jitters. You are discovering who you really are.

Blessings.

• AstraAngel,

Thank you for enlightening me yet again. I am happy to hear that I'm changing inside. It's a great thing for me...I usually am a very negative person, but this whole situation with the waiter is causing me to become positive.

I actually am starting a new phase of life soon...so I guess it's good i'm changing....

But still...I can't help but keep thinking about the waiter and when I'll get that e-mail I so desperately desire.

As long as you keep reminding me that this will all work out, I'm sure I will be able to keep my faith up!

So, if I may....two more questions? I know your very very busy, so please take your time. 🙂

Do you think I will be receiving this e-mail within the next two weeks?

and

Is the waiter beginning to realize that I am patient...and that he can trust me?

thank you, AstraAngel, for your time and talents.

Love and warm wishes,

Danibo.

• AstraAngel, I'm so sorry! May I ask you a few more questions?

You are the only person keeping my faith up about this whole situation!

1 - Do you think I will be receiving this e-mail within the next two weeks?

2- Is the waiter beginning to realize that I am patient...and that he can trust me?

3- If he supposedly was thinking about sending me an e-mail, what stopped him?

4- why shouldn't I send him another e-mail?

5- and finally, could you just pull a card to see where this is all headed. I just need something to keep my faith up right now....to remind me that I need to keep up my patience.

Thanks AstraAngel Many blessings and warm wishes to you.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love, DaniBo 🙂

• extremely gentle bump 🙂 ❤

• Another gentle bump! 😉 hope all is well!

• Another bump so my post will be on the first page so you will see it!

• another bump up to the top. Hope everything's okay. I'm worried about you, AstraAngel.

Take a look at my post when you can. I desperately need your help with these questions!

• My dearest AstraAngel,

I hope all is going well with you. I know it's been a couple of days since you've been online, andI apologize for being annoying and constantly asking you for help. However, it's getting to the point where I'm seriously about to consider sending him an e-mail because, well...it's already been too long and I need to know if he's just screwing with me.

If you could, take a look at these questions and get back to me. I really appreciate it.

2- Is the waiter beginning to realize that I am patient...and that he can trust me?

4- why shouldn't I send him another e-mail?

5- could you just pull a card to see where this is all headed. I just need something to keep my faith up right now....to remind me that I need to keep up my patience.

6- and again, why would it be SO bad for me to send him an e-mail? I'm really getting frustrated.

Thanks AstraAngel Many blessings and warm wishes to you. I sincerely hope that you are doing well, and I will be patient with you response.

Love, DaniBo 🙂

• another bump up to the first page. Here's a re-post of my last post so that you don't have to go back to page 4! hope all is well.

My dearest AstraAngel,

I hope all is going well with you. I know it's been a couple of days since you've been online, andI apologize for being annoying and constantly asking you for help. However, it's getting to the point where I'm seriously about to consider sending him an e-mail because, well...it's already been too long and I need to know if he's just messing with me.

If you could, take a look at these questions and get back to me. I really appreciate it.

4- why shouldn't I send him another e-mail? what's so bad about it? I'm getting very frustrated.

5- and finally, could you just pull a card to see where this is all headed. I just need something to keep my faith up right now....to remind me that I need to keep up my patience.

Thanks AstraAngel Many blessings and warm wishes to you. I sincerely hope that you are doing well, and I will be patient with you response.

Love, DaniBo 🙂