AstraAngel! :)

• Dearest Astra,

I am so glad that my reading for you resonated well. I hope that maybe your stress level or your crazy schedule has been more relaxing lately. I see you have been starting to do quite a lot of readings again! It amazes me how you are able to do that. I found myself with some requests here, and I get so drained after just one! and now that school's started, I hope that balancing both tarot and school will work out. 🙂 Anyways, I hope that this new year has already impacted you in wonderful ways. I'm still trying to adjust to having work to do instead of being lazy all day and doing nothing.

How has everything been? Has your love life or any other aspects of your life increased in positivity? I sure do hope so. You deserve so many wonderful things, Astra! 🙂

As for my love life, I was quite surprised how 2012 made it existent from it's previous dormant stage.

I'm sure you've heard about that cruise ship that practically sank in Italy that's all over the news. I couldn't help but think of Nick after seeing the footage of the ship, and reading articles about it. It's a terrible thing to see! I find myself a bit worried, because that cruise ship is parented by Carnival cruises, which is the company that Nick works for, and the cruise line that we met each other on. I sure do hope that he is able to keep his job after the potential millions of dollars the company will lose this year. I find him to be on my mind quite a lot with this breaking news (Here's hoping his ship doesn't crash like that!)

So yes, Nick is still with me. I can't shake him away. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to deal with it right? He's in my prayers 🙂

Anwyays, WOW! You did a wonderful reading here. David and Ivan are two very different men. I always did see David as that sexual kind of guy. That worries me though, as you mentioned. I don't want that only! haha. But Ivan does worry me too. he's far too soft-spoken for my taste!

In fact, I ended up being set up by Ivan's best friend to go with him to a "valentine's dance" with him. I am beyond stressed out about this! I'm so worried it'll be awful because Ivan is so shy. Astra, maybe could you pull a card here to ease my mind? It's driving me insane that I'll ruin our "blossoming relationship". Thanks ❤

Let me know if there is ANYTHING you need from me. A reading, a friend to talk to, ANYTHING. I am here with my textbooks to console you.

love,

Dani Bo ❤