Can someone do a reading on me Im really scared about where my life is going.

• May I have a reading please?!?! Im really scared about where my life heading. I feel like I gave up on all my dreams... and goals in life and feel like I total failure.

• Carly, the problem is you don't know yourself well enough to really understand what it takes to make you happy. You are very confused about life and love but all that really matters is to find out where your true joy lies.

From your astrology and numerology, Carly, I see you have a deep need to be self-protective that you must let go of if you are to ever have good, open relationships.You need to emerge from the shell you hide in and to express your feminine side by becoming more compassionate, nurturing and loving. Prone to emotional dormancy, you must learn how to reach out to others, thereby allowing yourself to share your unique brand of magic. Goal and career-oriented, you are called to let relationships be the centre of your life. You will learn lessons on love and loving, and as you learn, you will open to the enchantment of everyday life. As your emotional life opens and flows, you will blossom into a person who gives light and divine guidance to others. Your core lesson is to move into the light of a relationship from the shadows of a solitary life. Your goal is to reach out of yourself and touch those around you, using your gifts of psychic ability, generosity, and inspiration.

The call to greater self-expression and openness to others may prove difficult for you, however. Likely to be gifted with profound and soulful insights, you may nevertheless do yourself a great disservice by withdrawing from the connection. In any event, you will need much encouragement and help to emerge from your shell of protection, for though you may have a great desire for a sense of both personal and universal love, you may well lack the tools to express yourself, as your shyness can reach almost phobic proportions. You need to trust your sixth sense more and your doom-and-gloom fears less. You will find the most success by reaching out to others to do good deeds. You will have to undergo a certain amount of trial and error as your capacity for devotion seeks fulfillment because you are more vulnerable to illusion or seduction than many others on this same lifepath. Yet if you summon the courage to reveal yourself more fully to others and recognize that acceptance by other people of who you truly are exists in proportion to your willingness to be open to the opportunities that come your way, things will go much easier for you.

As you allow your inner light to shine forth, you will attract others, and your life - often so solitary in your early years - will become filled with warm and loving relationships. You are quite innocent in many ways about relating to others and you may take some hard knocks, but it is imperative that you don't scurry back into isolationism or self-protection when hurt. The discovery and experience of love in its many forms (the love of friendship, of lovers, of teacher and student, of parent for a child and vice versa, even the love found in devotion to God) is your destiny. Truly, "it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all". You may even meet your soulmate on this path.

Self-exploration can help you to pass through the illusion of fear of being left out. You're an idealist and an altruist, and people will love you, but they will always seem to want to tie you down too. You certainly know what it's like to jump through hoops for people, only to get back little appreciation for your efforts. It's just that you are tied to a need for acceptance. Your dream of finding a society of evolved beings is constantly being shattered, but you keep on looking and hoping anyway. You may need to probe more deeply into your obsession with being part of a group you don't even want to belong to, to the point that you miss out on intimate love. What you are looking for is the security and happiness that can be found in a deep intimate bond with another person, but you are always getting emotionally sucked in by the wrong people. Yet you also fear that relationships that involve love and family may swallow you up, impede your worldly success, and take away your freedom. They will in fact add depth and meaning to an existence that would otherwise give you back a lot less than you put in. All you have to do is open yourself to love and it will come flowing towards you.

You would like to be in control of every area of your life all the time, but the truth is you can never control other people or situations enough to feel that it's safe to be yourself. At some point you must take a chance and let others know the truth of who you are and how you feel - your insecurities, fears of rejection and abandonment, and feelings of inadequacy. When you risk letting others see who you truly are, you will finally gain total safety from having nothing to hide, and you will find that by revealing your feelings, you have taken charge of yourself on a much deeper level.

Careerwise, any profession that gives you the opportunity to nourish and nurture others (physically, emotionally or mentally), such as the food and hospitality industries, is good for you. Real estate investing is also favoured as is teaching, acting, writing, music, politics, court reporting, leading trainings, or sales work that involves travel and working with a variety of people. You have so mnay talents and interests that you could do virtually anything that appeals to you. Whatever you do, though, you must follow your 'hunches', your gut instincts. You may appreciate a safe, secure home base now but, when you come into your full confidence, you will likely trade security for adventure. With your quick wit, you will be able to create money when you need it.

2011 for you is a year of ending and a year of beginning, a time to cast off old attitudes and habits and let go of people and things that are no longer valid for you. For example, you may have an urge to "spring clean" both in a literal and a figurative sense. You can let go of friendships, jobs, or even a home that no longer serves your greatest good. The lesson is to do so with grace and gratitude. You are getting ready for the new and cannot be burdened by the old. This is a year of force and change, and a year when decisions will have to be made. This can be an emotional and stressful year and the best way to deal with it is to practice spiritual surrender. 2011 will bring a wide variety of experiences and opportunities. If you have done the work of this year, your last three months should bring a sense of freedom, enjoyment and awakening before 2012 arrives, a year of opportunity and big changes. You are bringing to a conclusion what you have learned and created, and are now integrating it into your present life.

• Thank you!!! Captain!!! I really really appreciate this and you are on point about so many things its crazy. Yes I have a terrible time opening up. And a terrible fear of losing my focus on my goals and freedom with relationships. I am so terrified of being with someone because I want to continue pursuing my goals in life and dont want to lose sight of them for anything.

I have a terrible terrible time being open about anything to anyone.

"You may appreciate a safe, secure home base now but, when you come into your full confidence, you will likely trade security for adventure. With your quick wit, you will be able to create money when you need it." --- I am glad there is an opening and possibility for adventure in the future.

The career choices are verying much what Ive thought of.

I feel like when I reveal myself I feel too exposed or unsafe or stuck in a decision and cant change as a person. Does that make any sense?

• Ialso feel afraid that if I leave my comfort zone I will lose sight of my dreams and goals.

• I think you have to leave your comfort zone and reveal who you really are in order to find the things you want.

• I mean, you are in your comfort zone now and you feel you have lost sight of your goals. So stepping out of it can't be any worse.

• Can I ask you though I pulled two cards for myself recently and got the star card and justice card. Do you have an interpretation of them of your own that you could share?

• I know I need to ton it down on the guy search here but Id like to know if you could do a compatibility on these birthdates....

Me -- 3/8/83

Him -- 11/26/1979

• oops 10/26/1979

• Carly, I don;t read tarot cards but there are others here who do.

Your compatibility with this guy is OK for a love affair, but marriage or a long term relationship is not likely to either happen or be happy. You are both private and secretive types who are not likely to share your feelings with each other at a deep level. You may become over dependent on each other emotionally, and any breach of the relationship's strict personal code would be viewed as a serious betrayal and lead to a breakup. There are competitive aspects of the relationship too that would emerge in marriage and cause difficulties. You will come to find your partner too aggressive and controlling while he will come to find you too vague, misleading or uncommunicative. Healthy objectivity will be hard to achieve here.

• Thanks Captain...

How about these two birthdates.. Me - 3/8/83 -- Him - 3/26/1978

• This is not a good relationship for love. You Carly let very few people share your private inner life and will rarely allow entry to your outgoing and dynamic Aries friend. Nor would he be happy with the sacrifices he would have to make in order to satisfy your need for privacy. But this is not to say you two won't get along. As acquaintances or casual friends, you can work out well. Marriage or a love affair however is not recommended. A friendship will be quite an unusual one, with meetings being severely limited in their frequency and occurring in out-of-the-way places. The best and most positive aspect of a relationship here for you Carly is that it would bring you into more meaningful contact with the world.

You bascially seem to be attracted to partners who are more outgoing or sociable than you, Carly. It is not these particular guys whom you want but their ability to put themselves out there in public without fear. You are hoping their confidence or sociability will rub off onto you somehow. Until you learn how to do this yourself, however, you will continue to be attracted to guys who have a quality you want, but who are otherwise incompatible as love matches.