Captain, a reading please

• Hello Captain,

I would like a reading for myself March25, 1954 and virgo male September 2, 1963. I would like to know where we are headed..

Thank you,

Arieslost

• This is a good matchup for a love relationship, especially for marriage. It wouldn't work as just a friendship because for some reason you two have an unsettling effect on each other as friends. You two may be extremely different, but you have at least three things in common - first, you both hate being analysed; second, you believe you can work out any problems without anyone else's help; and third, you are fiercely individualistic. Your relationship synergistically drives these traits to an extreme. As a partnership, the two of you believe in making no excuses whatsoever for your thoughts, appearance, or actions. Other people can simply take you or leave you.

Before meeting each other, both of you may have had a problem finding a partner you could live with, but together you can have a special chemistry. In fact, you two make excellent spouses, oftern marrying after an immediate physical attraction and an exciting love affair. All of the marital joys can be yours, including a lovely home with your or his children, if you have them, staying over. Of course, you are two highly-strung individuals and things won't always be easy - frequent disagreements and arguments will dot the landscape of your relationship. Your partner has strong moral attitudes that can make you very uncomfortable, especially if they are directed against you in a disapproving or critical way. And you can sometimes appear impulsive or thoughtless to him, as he is much more discriminating and careful. Yet you two have the ability to forgive and make up, and also to be there for each other in times of need. If your partner can ease up on his moral stance a bit and you can be a tad less impulsive (and both of you try not to push the other to their limits), this can work out very well for the long run.

• Virgo man and I have been going for 4 years long distance relationship. 3 weeks ago he said he wanted to breakup but is not sure 100% because he has to work and he has financial problems and cannot make time for me. Not sure what he wants for now. His D.O.B. 02/09/1963, my D.O.B. is 25/03/1954. I have my things at his place but I have not received any contact from him. He said I would get my things back.

He called me Wednesday night and he is still having weird thoughts. He told me his feelings for me have not changed, asked how I was doing and I told him that week he went missing I was really worried because I could not reach him and then when he did call to breakup it was the cherry on the sundae. He asked me if there was someone new in my life and I replied no. I asked him the same and he said no. I told him I'm not ready for that and he said he thinks he did not make a good decision and that he's all f******** up. Then I told him my feelings for him have not changed and that I still do love him and I will respect whatever decision he makes, that you can't force love. We spoke for 2 hours and at the end he was tired and said he will call me again and I said fine. Bye.. There were no I love you's like there have been for 4 years. He also asked me if he showed up here if I would have let him in and I said yes. He said he thinks he's going through male menopause because he's sweating a lot and his hormones are out of whack. He said he wants to see me but he's busy with work. So I still don't know what to make of this situation. I am so lost and still in limbo. I did not get emotional. I only told him I still loved him once. Please help me figure this out.

• Virgo man and I have been going for 4 years long distance relationship. 3 weeks ago he said he wanted to breakup but is not sure 100% because he has to work and he has financial problems and cannot make time for me. Not sure what he wants for now. His D.O.B. 02/09/1963, my D.O.B. is 25/03/1954. I have my things at his place but I have not received any contact from him. He said I would get my things back.

He called me Wednesday night and he is still having weird thoughts. He told me his feelings for me have not changed, asked how I was doing and I told him that week he went missing I was really worried because I could not reach him and then when he did call to breakup it was the cherry on the sundae. He asked me if there was someone new in my life and I replied no. I asked him the same and he said no. I told him I'm not ready for that and he said he thinks he did not make a good decision and that he's all f******** up. Then I told him my feelings for him have not changed and that I still do love him and I will respect whatever decision he makes, that you can't force love. We spoke for 2 hours and at the end he was tired and said he will call me again and I said fine. Bye.. There were no I love you's like there have been for 4 years. He also asked me if he showed up here if I would have let him in and I said yes. He said he thinks he's going through male menopause because he's sweating a lot and his hormones are out of whack. He said he wants to see me but he's busy with work. So I still don't know what to make of this situation. I am so lost and still in limbo. I did not get emotional. I only told him I still loved him once. Please help me figure this out.

• Your friend's problem is that it takes years before he believes that any person he loves isn't going to fly away or drop dead. This has happened to him from past experience. His feelings of being 'jinxed' go very deep. His childhood really stuffed him up - he learned to equate love with control and so the minute things get personal, all his insecurity kicks in and he feels like the handcuffs are being slapped on him. He seeks depth and loyalty in a partner so if you have the patience to hang in there, he will eventually come to trust you not to leave him. But mostly he seeks to be the centre of attention, to be adored, and to be in control of every aspect of his life all the time. If he feels he isn't getting that from a partner, he loses interest. This is a problem as Aries also like centre stage and to be in charge. Can you both learn to share the spotlight?

The positive side of this is that your friend can be the best and most nurturing person, someone who will be there for you in times of need. It may be worth it to give him a little of the control and attention he craves.

• Hello,

Should I just wait for him to contact me, it has been 6 days since he called. He said he made the wrong decision in breaking up with me, but does that mean we are together or not. I really can't figure him out. This is the first time in 4 years that he has disappeared and acted this way. I'm wondering if he is playing games or enjoys me hanging on a string.

Thanking you in advance for your insight.

• If you keep this affair long distance, it won't last. Your friend needs to be reassured by your physical presence or he will turn away. Somehow you need to see each other in the flesh more often.

For now, send him a short light text or email to let him know you are thinking of him but don't ask to see him or anything. Keep it short, simple and casual.

• I found him on an internet dating sight that he reactivated tonight and I called him and left him a message to call me back.W hat should I make of this situation