The heart of a Virgo man

• @totitoti Whats going on???? πŸ˜„

• @gloomy-crab Hope you are well and your little angel tooπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™I went mia (virgo influence) and arranged all virgo and I needed to finish. Next week will be for guests coming in and settling them. It's so close and I can't believe it. I'm not scared anymore. I'm strangely calm.
    Virgo is so amazing (touch wood) and it really feels great to have him by my side. I met his baby boy and he is so precious. His ex wife seems like a nice person. We are all going to be involved with a boy so I wanted to have the talk together. She and virgo don't communicate well and I can't really understand how they lived together. But, we need all to be civil for the sake of an innocent child.
    The venue virgo chose is amazing. Loved it so much. The sea view is out of this world.
    I'm stressing out for one thing only. My period is late this month and I'm never late. Either I'm hitting menopause or I'm pregnant. Virgo seems to be thrilled but I don't want to check yet. I don't want to be pregnant now. In a couple of months, but not now. And here it goes a question of reason - what did you expect from having unprotected intercourse??

• @totitoti Hahahaha omg I am so happy. You're preggers I hope. It sounds amazing. πŸ‘ΌπŸ» the baby dust has reached you too. Pls check on soon and say that its positive. πŸ˜€
    I am really busy with sleepless nights, sore nipples, baby poop and burps everywhere. The lil one is only 20 days old already.A bit worried about his health though.He poops alot.
    We have named him "Rick".
    Wish you a very happy married life hon. Stay blessed. ❀❀️❀️

• @gloomy-crab Oh little baby Rick!! That's beautiful. I guess the less beautiful post partum things happen to mums only. Hope he is better now and doesn't poop as much as we want him healthy and chubbyπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
    Thank you for your lovely wishes.Can't believe my Virgo and I are together.The wedding was magical and I did cry a lot. I think makeup artist cursed me billion times.We went to an island expecting beautiful weather,but it's been raining since we arrivedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚as virgo says-baby making weather.I'm not pregnant so that's great news.Merry Christmas and wishing you all the best in the new year and to a little Rick I wish the happiest first month! Hope you manage to catch up on your sleep and rest as much as possible! Lots of kisses!

• @totitoti Yes the postpartum things are taking a toll on my health. Not getting to sleep and my brain is not working. I will spare you from all the details for now LOL.
    I am so happy for you dear. God bless you both. I am glad that you've got the ultimate happily ever after that you deserve.❀.
    Ok I will be waiting for the
    virgo +scorpio baby nxt year. Sending lots of baby dust your way.
    Lil Rick is 27 days old today. He looks like a doll LOL. Umm and yeah he got my eyesπŸ˜‚.

• @gloomy-crab Told you he was going to have your eyes!😁😁Oh tell me everything related to pregnancy, giving birth and post partum adventures. Hope you are going to be your old self soon, that you will be able to sleep and rest more. My honeymoon ends tomorrow. Departing home. New life together. Moving in virgo's country. Leaving my life and home again for love. I hope this time will be worth it. He is very gentle and nice, very caring and loving and I'm still terrified of what if it doesn't work.

• @totitoti Oh my God gurl stop over thinking. πŸ˜‚. You're already married and you're Mrs. Virgo now. Nothing bad will happen, the bad phase of your life is over for good. Enjoy today dont ever think of tomorrow. Live for today. Stop ruining your mental peace with "what ifs".
    I am beyond tired. Lol. Its taking a huge toll on my wellbeing as you know the lil monster sleeps all day and is wide awake at nightπŸ˜‚. This will go on for 3 months as the doc has told me so. I am already having zombie syndrome. I will come back with all the pregnancy details lol. I wish I could get some sleepπŸ˜‚.

Hope you had a blast with your hot &passionate honey moonπŸ˜‚β€

• @gloomy-crab Happy New Year to you and your loved ones. Hope it is going to be a year of joy and success in all fields!Being a mom is difficult and I know all about sleepless nights and struggle because of my sister's experience. They grow fast and now she misses the time they were crying babies.
    Honeymoon was very hot and passionate indeed.Great and attentive lover I must say😊and makes me happy.
    I'm overthinking I know,but it's getting less nowdays.I moved completely to virgo's country and finishing all connected to my work.He took a couple of days off to show me the city and take me around. He is very gentle with me.I must say he really suits my sensibility.We are more similar than I initially thought.It's scary how alike we are.We often think the same and end each other sentences.This weekend his son will stay with us.A chance to practice with a baby.

• @totitoti Happy new year dear.
    I am so happy to know that you are very happy with your virgo. Enjoy your new life and yes next year I want to hear that you are preggers.πŸ˜‚β€οΈ
    My brain has stopped working due to lack of sleep. 😭

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

• @gloomy-crab as your baby is getting bigger, you will sleep more. Thank you for your kind words and wishes. Virgo is all I've ever wanted and more. He has such a lovely heart. I cried seeing him with a baby today. His mother allowed us to take him for a couple of hours only and that is going to be the case. Virgo got sad because of it, but as baby is breastfed it's normal to be with his mom. He cried a lot and when I took him he stopped. Babies love me. He smells so beautiful.doesn't look like my Virgo. He is a little copy of his mom. Virgo couldn't believe I washed him and changed diapers to him. I think I could see tears in his eyes. This boy reminded me a lot of my ex Taurus son.a boy I raised that he doesn't allow me to talk with anymore. He is a big boy now and every day I pray that he is well and happy. In few days it will be his birthday so I'm extra emotional. Your baby is more than a month old! Time is flying!

• @gloomy-crab
    Congratulations on your recent news! You’re going to be a wonderful mom and I knew it!

• @totitoti
    Hi! Congratulations on your wedding! Reading all your posts, you deserve to be happy!

Out of curiosity, what’s wrong with Leo moon? Thanks!

• @anon-undertaker-0
    I have been thinking about a lot for the last 6 weeks. I hope everything went well. Take care.

• @cachuay2k Oh thank you so much and welcome to the thread😊 Hope good things led you here. Leo moon and leo mars are placements I don't like. All people I know with these placements are show offs, arrogant, over the top in most negative way and attention seekers. Good things about them is that they know how to party and that's about it. Hope you aren't Leo moonπŸ™ˆ sorry for belated reply and thank you again for your kind words. @Gloomy-Crab hope all is well my dear. Sending hugs and kisses.

• @totitoti
    Hi Totitoti. Thanks for your input. I must have a different Leo moon then! πŸ˜€
    I’m a Pisces Sun with Leo moon. Very compassionate caring person.... been married for 20 years to a Gemini Asc/Sun/Moon (go figure! 🀭).
    I have to say that I take care of everyone, but I want a little appreciation to make me feel alive ....

• @totitoti Hey gurl dont be sad you'll have your own baby gurl next year❀️. Let your ex wallow in his own misery.
    Always stay happy and blessed.
    Hope you are doing well. I am super busy no time for internet what so ever LOL. Tired, tired very tired. Huge dark circles under my eyes πŸ˜†. Cranky, grumpy these are the words that will describe me perfectly now.😭. Baby is doing well, he is very moody LOL.He Makes different funny sounds. πŸ˜†
    You take care dear. I will be back soon. ❀️

• @cachuay2k Thank you so much gurl. Welcome to this thread. Nice to meet you. β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ»

• @jayann Hey gurl how you doing? I am good. Very busy to be very honest. Hope you are doing well. Take care. ❀️