The heart of a Virgo man

• @anon-undertaker-0 Being scared is normal, it's your first baby. Can't wait to hear the news💙💙💙💙💙😊

• @totitoti Omg you gave blue hearts. LOL. 🤣

• This is the 3rd time Ive lost my ac..lol..anonundertaker here. I ve changed my name

• .............. Admin please,approve lol😂

• @tarotadmin Thanks. But is there any way to save my mail id and password on this site? my preggers brain aint working anymore lol😂

• @gloomy-crab Why not preggie crab? I love the name nevertheless. Welcome under the new name. I have some crazy news🍀🍀

• @totitoti what what what?? Tell me. I cant wait. Lol.

• @totitoti This site hates my old name. I've tried to recreate it but it rejects😂😂😂😂😂

• @totitoti omg clover leaf... tell me the news I am dying lol........ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• @gloomy-crab 😂😂Virgo proposed. I said yes. I didn't think, over think and think more. I just said yes.

• @totitoti OMG I AM SOOOOO EXCITED. He asked to marry you?? When? Where? How? Gimmi details.

I am getting contractions.

You are getting a baby nxt year. ❤

• @gloomy-crab If you give birth to a Scorpio, it will be my fault😂😂😂 He called me 3 days after my birthday party and told me he will be in my city on 17th for work. He was exhausted from travel and work so I suggested him to come to my place after work instead of going to a hotel. He took a shower took a nap in front of TV. He looked so beautiful sleeping. He snores😂 but says he doesn't. Late in the night we cooked together because I couldn't eat alone while he was sleeping.The chemistry was insane. Can't compare to what it was two years ago.
    We laughed so much I thought I was going to pee my pants. He showed me his baby boy and said he is very sad because he wasn't careful not to have a child with a wrong woman.
    Around 2:30 in the morning I said I was very sleepy and showed him a guest room. He said he thought we were going to sleep together.
    I said we won't. He came to me,looked me in such a way I lost my mind. He kissed me and asked me if I was sure. I said I'm not anymore😂😂 We made love. It was the most amazing experience of my life. My ex was my only partner and that was bad. He has energy and he really took care of my. I felt so special. We had a shower together and made love again. We slept. In the morning, he hugged me while I was still sleeping. He took my right hand and kissed it. He was kissing my neck and pulled me so close to him. He turned me on my back and looked me for a minute. It felt like a year and it felt uncomfortable. He then said he can't say enough how sorry he is for what happened in the past,but he was so terrified from feelings he had for me. I said it was all in the past and not to think of that anymore. He took my right hand again and kissed it, and asked me if I wanted to be his wife forever. I said yes immediately and hugged him.He started to laugh and said if I said no I'd have his corpse now in my bed. We made love again and I went to take a shower. When we had breakfast,he brought a little box and said he is sorry if he made a bad choice with a ring. I said we'll I already said yes so you could put a key chain here😂 Ring is beautiful and it fits me perfectly. I cried and cried a lot. We spent entire day together. Met my family and told them news etc. He travelled this morning very early.I miss him already. I don't know what to say... I'm terrified and happy. It's so sudden and unexpected and yet as if it already happened. I feel he was sincere.my ex never made love to me that way. It's something I can't explain in te energy between us.

• @totitoti I am speeeeeeeeeechless. My jaw dropped to my pregnant belly. I am sooooooooooooo happy. Just like reading a fairytale. I cried. 😭. God bless you both. Please get married soon. I cant write more now. I'll be back later. My baby just kicked reading your post. God works in a mysterious way. Thank you God.🙏🏻

• @gloomy-crab 😊thank you❤can't believe it's happening. Virgo wants to get married soon. I am somehow in the I don't want to rush mood. This morning I woke up to what have I done fe eling. I'm already having doubts. Feel like a crazy person.
    Virgo is coming on Friday to arrange the details with my family. On Sunday his family will come to meet me. Supposedly his mother is thrilled with me. I don't know this is all so fast. My father tells me it's normal to feel this way. I'm divorced for almost 3 years (in December ) and I don't know if I'm ready at all to get married. But I feel virgo is the one for me, I can't explain that. I'm taking a few days off starting today to check some dresses and all. My nieces are thrilled with the news and can't wait to wear princess dresses and all. Just a few months I said I'd never marry him and look at me now. But,it feels different now. Or it's the hormones because we had sex? I swear to god I feel like a crazy person. At least I have some time left until he comes, to calm down.

• @totitoti I am thrilled too. Feeling way too emotional after reading your previous msg. Listening to nothings gonna change my love for you by George Benson, all day LOL. I am soo soo happy and double emotional for you. I am so glad how God brings the right person at the right time in our lives.
    It's normal to feel doubtfull, nervous and not so ready. Before getting married to Taurus I had same feelings and even I tried to break it off and run away 😂😬. Getting married with him was the best decision of my life. And now see here I am leading a happy married life.

Take the plunge gurl. You have to take risks to see what life brings for you. I was too scared to trust anyone after virgo wronged me but Taurus taught me to believe in love again.I bet your virgo will be the right person for you.
    He is in love with you and respects you. What else do you want gurl?
    It's time for wedding gown shopping. Go enjoy. Set yourself free.

P.S-Don't be a BRIDEZILLA😂😂😂.🙏🏻

GOD BLESS YOU. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU Bride to be. 😘

• @gloomy-crab Thank you❤❤❤❤❤Awww...I didn't want to make you cry. Oh no, I'm definitely not a bridezilla type. I'd rather not make a wedding altogether. If it was me, I'd gather family and friends and have a beach party. But now it's dan winter where I live. And Mr virgo lives where it's warm so we'll see... I also want to run away and pretend I never said yes. Or to ghost him as he ghosted me. I swear to god that's all I've been thinking about today.
    What of it's a disaster as my first marriage? That would kill me. You see, last week I was a happy woman. Now I'm anxious and engaged. I guess it's some post shock reaction. If it doesn't stop tomorrow I'll be seriously worried.
    Is baby out yet💙💙💙💙💙💙💙?!

• And I started reading this damn thread again 😂😂😂

• @totitoti The baby is still inside but it's too heavy to carry now LOL.I' am literally struggling😂. I was in a bad mood today and fought with Taurus again. I also said I don't love him and he can fk off😂😂😂. Ughh he will come back again and the cycle will go on. 😂😂😂 .

Don't just don't read this thread from the beginning. We have turned this thread into a nice warming chat forum😂 which is good LOL.
    The virgo discussion is over a long time ago and now no need to go back in the past. All I've learned is no two individual is equal. Your ex Taurus has no match with my Taurus and your virgo has nothing like my ex virgo. Don't think about what will happen becoz we truely never know. Just live in the moment. Your virgo will not be like your ex taurus, this man keeps his words and cares for you. You two have a passionate relationship. My taurus and I were friends first so we bicker and banter alot😂. We never started with love😂 but it developed gradually.
    I trust this man becoz he keeps his words. 😬
    It's winter here too and I am already scared to shower😂.
    Don't think and over think. The virgo rising in you wants everything perfect. The scorpio in you is in detective mode now but your pisces moon wants a warm body which will hug you tight and make you feel wanted.
    JUST STOP THINKING😂😬😬