The heart of a Virgo man

• @totitoti May be you are right. I have started despising them too.🀣🀣
    Or may be we are too matured now not to fall for jerks anymore? Taurus was saying that I dont love him anymore. I said to f*** with your love I am preggers and I cant think about anything now. My belly hurts, My hoo haa hurts, my butt hurts. I cant even wipe my arse and you are complaining about love? Ughh these men are insensitive assholes. I am just counting days to pop this human inside me. Then I will sleep for days I promise. I am unable to sleep now due to pain everywhere.
    Hang in there gurl you need a matured ass man who is man inside and outside. Not a teenager trapped in a man's body.

• @anon-undertaker-0 I'm sorry you are in much pain. You are almost there! My sister had a lot of pain down there in her last pregnancy and she used to massage that area with olive oil. She was so elastic when the time for birth came,there was no vaginal tearing at all.
    Mr Virgo is very persistent. Apologized million times and said he is aware of all mistakes he made. He just knows how to get under my skin. We are in some friendly and relaxed stage now. No pressure of what he would think if I'm blunt and straightforward with him. I did find out though that his ex is pregnant. I didn't find that out from him,I'll wait a bit more to see if he is going to be honest with me. I think she will give birth soon. I'm not mad, actually I'm happy for him. I hope he is going to have a daughter and learn what true love is. I unfollowed him on all social media. We occasionally talk, in a very friendly manner. I went out with that Scorpio again for the weekend. He is intense. Told Virgo about him, Virgo got mad with me and said I was making a mistake. The older men get, the more childish they behave. Scorpio isn't giving up. I always have great time with him. He is very attentive and a true gentleman. But, my heart isn't there. I kind of started to like being alone. And a lot. Men seem like unnecessary pleasure.

• @totitoti Men in general never grow up it's true. Women are far more matured than them.
    You are doing absolutely right. I really pray to God that you get a good genuine man ASAP in your life.❀

I am in my 3rd timester and getting a lot of Braxton-Hicks My stomach getts hardened from time to time and also gets too heavy. Its so painful and irritating. I can feel the baby in my belly now and can feel it grow so fast. I am showing a lot. Looking like a preggers sealion.😭

• @anon-undertaker-0 I dreamed of you two days ago. I dreamed about you delivering a baby girl on November 20. Baby was so beautiful and had blue eyes. I saw even your husband πŸ˜‚He was scared to hold a baby.

• @totitoti Omg omg omg lol. Awww!!!!. I wish I have a baby gurl too. A scorpio baby gurl I would love it. Scorpio ladies are goddess. I adore them. 😘😘😘😘

Yeah my hubby is an A-Hole and obviously he will be scared to hold a babyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no wonder🀣🀣🀣!!

• @anon-undertaker-0 it cracks me up how you speak of
    your hubby.

• @totitoti Lmfao🀣 yeah he cracks me up too.
    He is going out tonight with his buddies. If he comes home drunk I am not going to open the door.🀣
    After delivery I will give him the Diaper chore I've told him that already.
    And if he misses it I will make sure that the baby poops on him. πŸ˜‚

• @anon-undertaker-0 Girl is his life going to be full of poop or whatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚?Just saw this and died of laughing https://youtu.be/PfYd8Eng5Xo

• Ha ha ha ha ROTFL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @totitoti we are not the only one talking about virgoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• @anon-undertaker-0 This guy nailed it!I couldn't stop laughing. I died of laughing on scorpio and cancer tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚oh the bless when you're sick and hooked on YouTube.

• @totitoti
    Scorpio- "Choke me" and that evil smirk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
    Virgo - "You know BeyoncΓ© is a virgo", obsession with cleanliness πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cancer- Emotional wreck with all the psychotic issues and how eyes sparkles after learning someone is a scorpio.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• @totitoti I react the same when I learn if someone is a scorpio because I know only a scorpio can match my evil depth and can sense my psychotic weirdness, thats why I gel well with scorpio frnds aswell as pisces friendsπŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ Earth signs I keep them at surface. Only my Taurus knows of my level of lunacy he calls me a "weirdo" with multiple personality disorderπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @anon-undertaker-0 I get along with female cancers perfectly, but cannot stand males.

• @totitoti Ugh I am not surprised at all. Male cancerians get on my nerves so bad. My FIL is one of them and he is a jerk. My MIL was a scorpio.πŸ’€

• @anon-undertaker-0 my Virgo got a son. He became a dad. I think he is going to be a good father. His supposedly ex wife told him his son was born after one week of the actual birth. He was furious. He talked to me for hours and cried a couple of days ago. First time I saw him like that. He flew miles just to have a conversation with me. I felt sorry for him. Poor baby boy too. He said his ex used him for his money. She seems like a dominant and tough woman. But I don't know if that's actually true.
    He aged in these couple of months. It must have been a tough time for him.
    My ex fil was a cancer too so I can relateπŸ˜‚

• @totitoti I really dunno if you should believe your virgo or not. My virg ex used to cry alot and at the same time lied to me with loads of shiit. I used to trust him blindly and thought that he was a very innocent human being and his ex was a jerk, abusive, controlling lady. The reality was different though. He was very manipulative. We cancerians get a bad reputation of being jerks and manipulating people but my ex could put a cancer to shame in that area. Only his wife could tell what really happened between them and why the lady became his ex. There is lot more to his story I can assure you that. He is only stating half truth and is trying to gain your trust through sympathy.
    Anyways my preggers brain is getting lagged I am forgetting things. LOL.
    I hate my FIL.He never once came to see me in this 7 months of my pregnancy. Nor did he phoned me to ask how am I doing. To f*** with him and his GF. Let them go to HELL. My MIL went through hell with this piece of shiit man. I hope his asssss burns in hell.
    You take care. Imma go to sleep now. Bruh I feel like shiit. 😭

• @anon-undertaker-0 I'm not falling for a drama. Had enough of that. I'm just sensitive to male tears. I hope he becomes a great dad.
    My fil was the same. Always thinking he's the only one right and devoid of any humane feeling. In front of people he would act so grandiose. In his family he was downright abusive. A true narcissist. If someone says a "wrong word" he wouldn't speak to that person for weeks. No wonder my ex turned out to be an asshole.
    That's a blessing of a pregnant brain - to forget everythingπŸ˜‚ I want twins ASAP, to have a double impact.

• @totitoti LoL yeah the double impact will be great but the size of my belly is that of a COW. I dunno what will happen in these 2 months. I can't walk, sit or sleep. My vaginal muscle feels like some body has punched the shiit out of it. My pelvis sucks. Iam already 70kgsπŸ˜‚ , I was 55 before getting preggers OMG πŸ˜‚ . The baby is punching and kicking feels like Earthquake insideπŸ˜‚. I have lost a whole bag of importent keys. Taurus had to change all the locks😭.He was like WTFπŸ˜‚
    I know you love twins and you'll have twins Amen!

Forget about virgo shiit. He may be a great father but he is not a good partner what so ever.

And you are absolutely correct about your ex as your ex FIL had a negative impact on his upbringing. This is the reason my MIL left my FIL to raise my husband and my sister in law alone. His father was absent then and he is still now. My MIL was a great lady thank God she didn't raised a JERK.πŸ™πŸ»