The heart of a Virgo man

• @Totitoti LMFAO big boobs saga 😂. I really need to shed some postpartum fat. 😅
    Ohh I hate winter too. I am solely
    a spring season person(a poet's muse).
    I actually like mediterranean life . Always near the sea, neither hot nor cold and dancing hula on beach😂(may be a cancerian thing). My back is still killing me. If meds doesn't work then will have to go for MRI I guess.
    Yes the new COVID variant is already giving people anxiety. Stay safe . ❤

• This post is deleted!

• I have a very difficult relationship with Virgos. This is definitely not my type of zodiac, although they say that there is a small percentage of men who have a negative Virgo energy .. I'm not sure about that. I was looking for the right man on a dating site. There are many such resources now, take a look at the site here. I suppose a Sagittarius is better for me.

• @Axesfemme I wish you luck with your healing. Virgo claimed he won 😂, so I'm supposed to give him a gift. Oh well,...
    I wish you all wonderful ladies a happy and successful New Year. Lots of self love and lots of memorable moments. But, above all, good health and big dreams. Sending love❤💚💙🤍💛🧡💜

• To all who reads this thread especially @Totitoti and @Momycrab I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and or a happy holiday.
    Wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR. May 2022 bring you all plenty of Happiness, the best of Health and some wealth (blessings).

• @Momycrab
    So sorry to hear that you are unwell. Backs are a pain but I use the following book to keep my back in line. "The back sufferer's pocket guide by Sarah Key and Vicky Roberts isbn number 9780091929497
    How is baby Rick?
    I hope everything is alright with your life (relationships, finance etc)?
    Take care and stay safe.
    love ♥ 💕 💗 💞

• @Totitoti
    how are you, yr two angles and the sexpot (hubby)? I hope you are all right.
    The "black dog" got me in September and i have not been able to shake it off,
    the term black dog was coined by Samuel Johnson and popularised by Winston Churchill
    just had my third covid shot and a flu shot now feeling very unwell. CPR test next.
    Take car and stay safe,

• @Jayann my dear we've all been worried sick about you. I'm so happy you checked back. I'm sorry you had to go through illness, but I hope test results will come out good. Keep d dimer and CRP in check at all times! Andet us know how things are going if it's convenient. Oh, the sexpot😂😂😂 He blushed, so he liked it. Twins are horrible, but adorable. They got horrible nature from their dad. According to me, I was an angel child. According to my parents, I was equally horrible, if not worse. I wish you a happy New Year, health, joy, happiness. I hope these challenging times will be soon behind us. Take good care of yourself and stay safe. Sending you lots of love ❤️.

• @Totitoti ty so much for your reply
    😄 😃 😍 💞 💕 💞

• This post is deleted!

• @Axesfemme question: What do you want from a relationship? What is so special about Virgo?

• @Axesfemme if your therapist is getting upset, maybe you should change her. Healing is a gradual process and it doesn't happen overnight. One day were great and the next day we feel worse than ever... Take your time. Caring for him is ok, despite "knowing" you shouldn't. Logic isn't really helpful when it comes to love.
    Virgo and I are great, came back recharged as we managed to travel to a warmer place. Neither of us is a winter type.

• @Jayann ❤❤❤

• @Totitoti
    ty.
    so glad you enjoyed you blast of natural heat canned sunshine, Hope the twins enjoyed it. Stay safe

• Hello Everyone,
    I have read it this forum for last 4days and want to share my story about my personal experience which is still going on with my V.

Me are married for 9 years and now I’m thinking of divorce.
    I’m Leo and for the last 3 years I run out of any energy and happiness to support my V .
    I met my V at work, our relationship escalated quickly, I was single and he was dating another 3 girls when he met me .

We moved in together after 6 months of knowing each other, he left all his dating girls and we began fully loved relationship together.

He is very hard working, he made me feel safe and loved , absolutely nothing to complain.
    We always had similar goal of view , like working, stability, saving for the future and etc .

Till 3 years ago he started to be very distanced, closed , not talking at all (talking it’s always have been an issue I think I just never realised that) till I wanted to talk about future.
    I’m 36 he is 31 now, not a big difference but my time is ticking and I want a baby and settled down , we talked that we should buy the house first and etc .
    Two years ago he started saying that he don’t want kids and his feelings are not the same , he buried his self in work to avoid any possible conversation about it .

I waited till, I got absolutely drained emotionally, physically.
    Don’t take me wrong girls , I own full time job , coming home , making sure it’s all clean and good meal is on the table, clothes are washed , dog is walked and than I bit of time for my self .

My V , never had helped me with house hold or simply washing plates after dinner, and like this non stop for 9 years .

Another heartbreaking news two months ago I find out that after his trip with friends he cheated on me .
    How I find out , it’s very obvious, my man came from holidays and his phone passwords changed, he started snapping at me for no reason, for last 3 years I always hear that everything I do is wrong , that there is no point to talk to me because it’s nonsense, that he doesn’t want to talk to me at all as it doesn’t make sense and all this kind of stuff.

I felt emotionally abused for last 2 years.
    I felt something is wrong.
    He left his pc open, I logged in to the WhatsApp chat , and saw all the details of his fair, she was sending him tests for , HIV, Blood tests, Chlamydia and full report that she is clean .
    Also he was in touch with his ex , saying how bad I’m , that he is in toxic relationship with me and he doesn’t know how to tell me , also asking her to send some pictures of her and calling her bby and all good words I haven’t heard from him in a very long time .

Story short, when I discover his fair, we lived in London, I quickly find a job in in different city near the beach , giving notice for the house and I moved out. He promised that he will come with me till I settled down in new town .

Well , it was only 7 days when he came down , he can work remotely and it wasn’t an issue for him .
    I was hoping that he may stay at list for a month till I get to know the city and my work and help me with the dog .
    After 5 days he told me that he is going to Colombia to see his family and spend Christmas and New Year there , I was shocked. It was another insult for me . I thought we will sort the situation, but he packed his bag and left , it’s been 1.5 month he is away now and from last conversation he is not sure when he is coming back .

I’m have being absolutely destroyed, there was no remorse of what he have done and on top of that he left me by my self dealing with the pain and issues that he caused to me .
    I’m thinking to get consultation for divorce procedure as it’s my first marriage and give my 200% to it and believed if the is an issue we should sort it first and than go separate ways .

The most annoying part that he only spend 2 weeks with his family and the rest traveling around the cost with his friend who know about the fair .Also sending me pictures of nature and places he goes like it’s nothing and I should be happy with it .
    Absolutely bold attitude.

I know it’s partially my fault, when I love I spoil my another half and give all or nothing, but my battery is empty and specially after affair I’m so lost and thinking of giving divorce, he run away , barely texting , not telling where he is and all kind of secrets.

From my experience V . Will last of you and when you are empty will search on the other side to fill him up . He won’t work on relationship, he rather run away and will put you more down than ever.

Thank you reading. Hope this will help for some one in the middle of V crisis.

Lots of love xxxx

• @Jayann @Totitoti Hello there gurls hope you are doing well . I am not good as I've been diagnosed with spinal cord gap. This is the reason I have been having intense back pain. Also relatioship with my mother is deteriorating day by day. Her selfish side has already come out and I am trying to keep my cool but sometimes having serious arguments with her. I am currently unemployed due to covid situation and taking care of baby Rick ,this is the reason I will have to bear with her .
    My Aquarius mom is cold and liar. Hypocrite to be precise . She has a facade of a very pious lady in society but in reality she is bad mouth and judgemental.
    She is happy that I am suffering with my health and she thinks that she is some kind of celestial being LOL. She thinks by giving birth to me she has done me a huge favour and I should be greatful to her.

• @Hurtleo said in The heart of a Virgo man:

Hello Everyone,
    I have read it this forum for last 4days and want to share my story about my personal experience which is still going on with my V.

Me are married for 9 years and now I’m thinking of divorce.
    I’m Leo and for the last 3 years I run out of any energy and happiness to support my V .
    I met my V at work, our relationship escalated quickly, I was single and he was dating another 3 girls when he met me .

We moved in together after 6 months of knowing each other, he left all his dating girls and we began fully loved relationship together.

He is very hard working, he made me feel safe and loved , absolutely nothing to complain.
    We always had similar goal of view , like working, stability, saving for the future and etc .

Till 3 years ago he started to be very distanced, closed , not talking at all (talking it’s always have been an issue I think I just never realised that) till I wanted to talk about future.
    I’m 36 he is 31 now, not a big difference but my time is ticking and I want a baby and settled down , we talked that we should buy the house first and etc .
    Two years ago he started saying that he don’t want kids and his feelings are not the same , he buried his self in work to avoid any possible conversation about it .

I waited till, I got absolutely drained emotionally, physically.
    Don’t take me wrong girls , I own full time job , coming home , making sure it’s all clean and good meal is on the table, clothes are washed , dog is walked and than I bit of time for my self .

My V , never had helped me with house hold or simply washing plates after dinner, and like this non stop for 9 years .

Another heartbreaking news two months ago I find out that after his trip with friends he cheated on me .
    How I find out , it’s very obvious, my man came from holidays and his phone passwords changed, he started snapping at me for no reason, for last 3 years I always hear that everything I do is wrong , that there is no point to talk to me because it’s nonsense, that he doesn’t want to talk to me at all as it doesn’t make sense and all this kind of stuff.

I felt emotionally abused for last 2 years.
    I felt something is wrong.
    He left his pc open, I logged in to the WhatsApp chat , and saw all the details of his fair, she was sending him tests for , HIV, Blood tests, Chlamydia and full report that she is clean .
    Also he was in touch with his ex , saying how bad I’m , that he is in toxic relationship with me and he doesn’t know how to tell me , also asking her to send some pictures of her and calling her bby and all good words I haven’t heard from him in a very long time .

Story short, when I discover his fair, we lived in London, I quickly find a job in in different city near the beach , giving notice for the house and I moved out. He promised that he will come with me till I settled down in new town .

Well , it was only 7 days when he came down , he can work remotely and it wasn’t an issue for him .
    I was hoping that he may stay at list for a month till I get to know the city and my work and help me with the dog .
    After 5 days he told me that he is going to Colombia to see his family and spend Christmas and New Year there , I was shocked. It was another insult for me . I thought we will sort the situation, but he packed his bag and left , it’s been 1.5 month he is away now and from last conversation he is not sure when he is coming back .

I’m have being absolutely destroyed, there was no remorse of what he have done and on top of that he left me by my self dealing with the pain and issues that he caused to me .
    I’m thinking to get consultation for divorce procedure as it’s my first marriage and give my 200% to it and believed if the is an issue we should sort it first and than go separate ways .

The most annoying part that he only spend 2 weeks with his family and the rest traveling around the cost with his friend who know about the fair .Also sending me pictures of nature and places he goes like it’s nothing and I should be happy with it .
    Absolutely bold attitude.

I know it’s partially my fault, when I love I spoil my another half and give all or nothing, but my battery is empty and specially after affair I’m so lost and thinking of giving divorce, he run away , barely texting , not telling where he is and all kind of secrets.

From my experience V . Will last of you and when you are empty will search on the other side to fill him up . He won’t work on relationship, he rather run away and will put you more down than ever.

Thank you reading. Hope this will help for some one in the middle of V crisis.

Lots of love xxxx

• @Hurtleo , welcome to the thread. Reading your story brought back some unpleasant memories as you experienced ruthless discard from your husband as I did from my ex. To be worse, he's acting as if nothing is going on. I know the feeling very well indeed.
    As first, you are young and you still have a plenty of time on your hands to become a mom. You still have time to find love of your life. The love you deserve.
    No matter the love we feel for someone, it should never be an invitation for our partners to disrespect us. They mustn't know that whatever they do, we are going to be there for them. No! I learned that lesson hard way, in a marriage that lasted for 8 years.
    Put yourself first. Stop all communication with him and see all options you have. Protect your assets. And, most importantly, protect your heart from further hurt. See what he'll do next and then act accordingly. Never allow him to disrespect you, in actions or words. And remember, no matter what happens, you are going to be fine. Lots of love. And, we're here for you. We reply as we get the chance.

• @Momycrab , best policy with a narcissist is ignoring her. It's a tough call for a sensible soul like yours, especially her being your mother, but it isn't going to last forever. Just don't let her have much impact on Rick, protect him. I'm sorry you're in pain, but at least now you know what it is about. I hope you got some treatment/medication for it, or at least some exercises that can improve your situation.
    Lots of love to you and Rick. Stay safe❤️.

• @Jayann , twins enjoyed a lot. Not scared of water at all. We had great ten days together and I'm grateful we came back home healthy and fine. My girl got obsessed with mango and there's no mango where we live now 🙈😂,so that's a trouble.