The heart of a Virgo man

• This post is deleted!

• @Totitoti what are your husband's moon, mercury, venus and mars placements?

He never once took me out on a proper date even though I want to.

• @aftershine his moon is Sagittarius and other placements you named in Libra. I have Pluto, Saturn, mercury, jupiter in Libra, Venus in Capricorn, mars in Virgo. And my moon is in Pisces

• @Axesfemme ,I'm sorry I'm late to reply to you. If you'd go back to my story, you'd see my virgo was one of the worst. The emotional rollercoaster he's put me through is unbelievable. While we were together he got engaged and married to someone else, got a child, divorced and came back to me claiming he couldn't live without me. Admitted he's madly in love with me since we met but he couldn't deal with intensity of emotions because he's never experienced anything like that before. At that time he was 42 years old. I didn't talk to him , I didn't see him for the entire time he was with his ex. I didn't reply to his mails and texts. I was cold as ice to him.
    My virgo loves dirty talk, has no problems with f word, but always points out we're making love and not f****ng. I like to cover up myself, I was never into revealing clothes, but he prefers to see me in skirt and loves long hair.
    You must understand you are in control here. Don't let him win, don't let him control anything about you, not even the clothes you wear. If you enjoy revealing clothes- wear it! Don't even think about leaving your job. You're a professional and you will not be bothered by an indecisive middle aged man.
    I respect that he doesn't want to hurt that woman, that's nice. But, keeping you on the back burner without giving you love and attention that you deserve isn't fine.
    Only you can know if he's being sincere or not. I can give you my opinion based on things you're describing here. Just pull yourself out of this depressed state and shine. I know it's difficult, especially if you see him often, but let that be another reason why you'll get up, look your best and do your best. FOR YOURSELF.

• This post is deleted!

• @Axesfemme be strong and enjoy your life. Focus all the love on yourself. Trying to figure out how Virgo's brain functions is mission impossible. It's obvious he's emotionally invested in you but that doesn't mean you should wait for him. No matter how strong the feelings or attachment, your only love in this life you're always going to be in a relationship with is you. Virgo men make great friends. If they aren't emotionally invested, they are the best. As soon as they start having emotions that are deeper and more profound, confusion enters their lives. My virgo just now learned how to deal with his feelings. He's so invested in work all his life spent just building a successful career. He never had strong feelings for any female and they were always many around him as he's the tall good looking very handsome type. So in a way be thought - one goes, another comes. Don't take his crap and don't overthink his actions. Trust me, no matter how confident he seems to you, he's one lost child. And believe me, if after so many years he's still having you in his mind and heart, it's serious. But, don't be satisfied with words. We need action now. Glow up and live your best life because you deserve it

• @Totitoti gotchu, i feel like that virgo man i dealt with never wanted me.

• This post is deleted!

• @Totitoti
    Time has f*** me up completely.
    Nothing is going well in my life right now. Rick was down with fever for 20 days along with red eyes. Doctor recommended every possible test to rule out Kawasaki disease. An Echocardiography of heart was done to look for any heart artery or nerve damage.
    Thank God every test came back negative as it was a normal viral viral fever which was very stubborn to go away.
    I had started symptoms of lumpy throat pain and had cancer scare. But again tests were negative.
    My mom is having eye problem and is almost getting blind in one eye. She is currently under medication , if it doesn't work then probably she will have to go for surgery.
    Taurus and I are already separated so he has nothing to do with me or I with him. He only sends child support and asks about Rick occasionally that's it.

Hope you guys are doing well. Give love to my angels. ❤❤❤❤
    A big hug to you and @Jayann ❤❤❤. Take care u guys.

• @Mommycrab said in The heart of a Virgo man:

viral viral fever which was very stubborn

viral viral fever which was very stubborn?

• @Mommycrab I did a mental calculation (lol)

• @Axesfemme , never compare yourself to any woman. I don't know you, but I see the way you write. You are a wonderful person who deserves to be loved the proper way. If my virgo ever goes back to his old self, I'm leaving immediately. I don't believe in fighting for anything. If he wouldn't care if he hurt me or not, why I'd fight for him? That is why I tell you to put yourself first. Virgo is secondary here. I love Sagittarius energy, so friendly and outgy. Don't let indecisiveness and arrogance of one man make you forget who you truly are. You already kicked him to the curb by not being in contact with him. Trust me, that hurts.
    You will be fine. Everything will get better. Just stay strong and don't allow him to approach you unless something changes. If he's willing to start a relationship with you, great. If not, you'll find someone better. 7.5 billion of people in this world... I read your story to my virgo to ask him for opinion. He says he's in love with you but he's scared because he's an old twat (Virgo's words,not mine😂) and you're in your best years. You know the truth in your heart. And I hope this exhausting and emotionally draining situation won't last long. If you need some of my Scorpio poison, I'm sending loads your way as an emergency kit😊. Stay well and safe.

• @Mommycrab , oh my god I'm so sorry you had to go through all of this. I can't even imagine how must it has been... As if covid wasn't enough. I'm so happy tests turned negative and I hope Rick will get to his old self soon. I'm wishing fast recovery to your mom. My mother didn't see anything on her right eye after covid and 6 months later she was fine. I hope it's nothing serious and that her eyes will heal. I'm sorry to hear it's definite between Taurus and you. But better to separate than to be unhappy together. I'm very sad this year was so intense on you, but you came out a winner.
    Virgo and I are fine, settling into a new place, getting to know different culture and language... It's both fun and exhausting. Kids are full of energy and I sometimes cannot keep up. Sending lots of love your way ❤

• This post is deleted!

• @Totitoti It's really hard to let go of someone when he/she is still alive. 2021 has taught me the worst. I feel very lonely these days but well well as a 36 yrs old I can handle myself better than that of my 27yrs old self when I was way too young and couldn't cope with life itself. My only priority in life is Rick.Looking at his angelic face makes every pain go away.

• @Jose_McCain Yeah you are doing great. Keep up the good work.

• @CThomas Yeah?

• @Axesfemme , congrats on therapy. That's a great thing you can do for yourself. Interested in red flags, if you're willing to share.

• @Mommycrab , no matter how old we are, we have the right to feel bad, lost, confused, weak and lonely. That's ok. It's been a horrible year and 2021 hasn't been much better either. Sending virtual hugs with hope things will turn out to the better. Letting go is hard, but holding stubbornly onto something is even harder.
    I can imagine how adorable Ricky is when you yourself are a beautiful woman. Ricky is celebrating his bday next month. As if he was born yesterday. These kids are growing up so fast. And we are growing old😊 Sending lots of love and strength your way.

• This post is deleted!