The heart of a Virgo man

• Hi everyone,

I think some of you should look for information about narcississts and empaths.

I met "my" Virgo at 13. He was 15. We dated.
    I met him again I was 20. He tried to flirt.
    We reconnected recently, I am 38.

I am an empath. He has strong narcississtic traits. I met, when I was younger, all kind of narcs. They are manipulators.

To sum it up, I have never fallen for his game (flirtatious ways). I tried to forget my most recent ex while reconnecting with him the virguy. That is why I was quick to go no contact. I wish some would do some psychology research about men who have this type of personality., Nothing romantic or cute about it.

I am not a huge fan of astrology or even believer (sag here) but a lot of virgo guys seem to develop the narc traits. I read tons of stories about them, most sound the same.

At 13, I knew he had low self esteem, i knew he liked bragging and showing off and i knew he was a manipulator. I never liked how he would touch me when i was a teenager, he seemed off and very much all over me. I used to feel violated. It affected all my relationships and my views about dating and men.

I learnt 2 things at 13: men would do and say anything to get into our panties and secondly destroying a narc's ego was the most satisfying thing ever. That is when I knew doing/being everything for a man was not me.

• @Wolfverina yes agree - all moon in virgos are awfully narcissistic . Thanks for the post

• @Mommy-Crab How are you baby Rick and hubby? I hope well.
    @Totitoti How are the twins, hubby and yourself keeping? I hope you all are well.
    I have not been on because I have been under the weather with the black dog and its buddies such as Mr MS,
    Take care and stay safe.

• This post is deleted!

• @Jayann I lost my email and password again.
    Nothing is going good between me and Taurus. We are having compatibility issues.
    Baby Rick is fine. Thanks for asking.
    Hope you are doing well.
    @Totitoti How are you doing?

• @Mommycrab @Jayann im fine now.entire March and april we dealt with covid. First my parents then Virgo and me. Babies are fine they weren't sick even they were positive so that was a relief. Momycrab I'm sorry to hear that about you and Taurus. Jay Ann I'm guessing you are enjoying away from Internet and that's great. Hope my message finds you both well.lots of love and kisses and extra kisses for baby rick.

• @Mommycrab
    So Sorry to hear that you are having marital issues. I hope you find a positive solution.
    I am glad that Rick and you both are in good health.
    I understand about the password as if I loose my laptop I will be in trouble.
    Have had a tough few weeks so......
    Take care and stay safe.💕 💗 💕

• @Totitoti
    TY for replying I am so sorry to hear that you got covid. and that you parents had it as well. You all now have to watch your health. Covid affects your internal organs. Please look out for long covid symptoms and for genetic inheritance disorders playing up, eg asthma as it can change the percentages of predisposes to an individual.
    I am so glad that the babies are thriving. That you both and your parents got over the infection I hope it was not too distressful and painful. Take care and stay safe all of you .
    💞 💞 💞

• This post is deleted!

• @Totitoti @Mommycrab @Mommy-Crab
    Hello girls
    I hope this message meets you in good health.
    I have noticed that like myself you both have not been on the website for a while,
    I hope all little ones (Rich and the twins) are in good health. Mommycrab that you are not fighting the blackdog like I am.
    Take care and stay safe girls.

• @Jayann Hello dear very glad to hear from you. I had a hella rollercoaster ride in these last 4 months. Beside having relationship problem with Taurus and other things Taurus had covid and he was about to die. We were in so much trouble along with financial one. Lost few people to covid in our neighbourhood. It was hell.
    Hope you are doing well.
    Thank God you are ok. I am very sad these days. 😞 . I will be back.

Lots of Love❤❤❤❤