The heart of a Virgo man

• @Totitoti My depression is not suicidal thank God but I am more prone to addictions but fortunately I am not an addict. I live a very disciplined life but we cannot control depression , it comes and goes. I push people away . Taurus has come to terms with my mood swings caused due to depressive disorder , he knows and tries to keep things cool. The problem lies within me but I can't control it. I feel angry and helpless. It's a very sad place in my mind to be in.

Yes I know about the covid19 mutation. It sucks. Children are carriers. 1 month ago I lost my sense of taste and smell, it stayed for 3 days . I didn't got tested as it went away on it's own but after that I have severe bodyaches here and there.
    Awww my angels are growing up fast. They are giving mommy a hard time?
    They are 3 months old already. 💕💕💕
    Sending lots of kisses and hugs from lil Rick.💕
    Congrats for your 1 year marriage anniversary. Stay blessed dear.💕 Time flies.

• @ScorpVirgo You can do it!

• @Mommy-Crab I'm sure you are going to be OK. You have support of your loved ones and that's the most important thing.Whatever helps you, do it. Meditate, dance,...
    Christmas is coming and I hope you will have a wonderful time.
    Babies are funny and not very demanding, but they are very, very stubborn. Coming from Virgo and me, I'm not surprised we didn't get two donkeys as children.
    I have a scare to share. I think I'm pregnant again🙈🙈🙈
    Sending lots of love and kisses❤❤❤

• @Totitoti hahaha donkeys?? nope nope😆😆😆😆

Omg congrats! Yay another baby on the way! You'll get twins again?? hmmm😘.
    Please do a pregnancy test and confirm us. I will be eagerly waiting.💕💕💕💕💕💕

• @Totitoti
    WOW
    Congratulations㊗

• Ultimately I have resigned myself to the fact that "love conquers all". No matter where I fit into it, there are many lives affected by whatever Virgo decides to do with this situation and I have resolved that events will have to unfold at their own pace. All I can do is put my ego aside and offer the same love and support that I would any friend at this time. Let's face it, me forcing any issues will only bring defensiveness and pain, and probably destroy what could actually turn out to be a wonderful relationship in my life...if only I had had the patience to let Virgo sort things out without pressures. I mean 5 months is not a long time to go from "I hate my relationship", "I want to find what's missing", "holy cow, maybe I did find what's missing", now what....? Lol.

• @Jayann not pregnant 😂 false scare.

• @Mommy-Crab no babies coming. I'm not pregnant. Virgo says he's sad but I think he's not telling the truth. I'm very happy I'm not pregnant. Thank you for the love, to both you and @Jayann ❤❤❤❤❤

• @dajebix310 if we have to fit into something, that's not where we belong.
    I think Virgos don't have the same perception of time as other people do. I have ascendant and Mars in Virgo and I can relate to what I've just said. You do you. Let the Virgo sort out things within himself. You can't do anything about it. Live your life and make the best out of it. I know it's hard to switch emotions off especially with the holidays coming. But it is necessary. Put yourself first always.
    Also, don't offer your support. Be there for him whenever he "decides" he needs you but don't readily offer your help, understanding and a shoulder to cry on. Be silent.

• @ScorpVirgo I hope you're doing well!

• @Totitoti - hi there! first and foremost, I'm happy that you're happy about getting clarity on your pregnancy scare. I know there are a lot of women who struggle to get pregnant, but there are also others who either have enough children and are done, and/or aren't wanting anymore. It sounds like your Virgo hubby may be hiding his emotions, but that sounds about right for a Virgo right? Funny you mention that your Mars is in Virgo. My Venus is in Virgo, and I definitely have Virgo tendencies sometimes. Although I have Virgo in me, I still don't fully understand the full aspect of a Virgo. This is the first time in my life I've had a Virgo that I've been interested in. I realized recently that my manager (male) is also a Virgo (one day apart from my Virgo). Too bad I can't talk to him and get perspective on my guy - as per usual Virgo, I only gets tidbits of information when he's feeling particularly "sharey"! lol

All is well for me here - just getting ready for the holidays. I do think about my Virgo a lot, but have come to the realization that I can't sit around and have a pity party about it. I have to move on and do what is best for me. I have to keep my heart open and see if maybe there's someone even better for me out there. Too bad I don't connect with prospective mates very easily. This Virgo is the first guy I've been truly interested in/connected with since like 4 years ago. I try to drown myself in my work usually, and keep myself very busy. Once the pandemic hit, my industry took a direct hit and things have been very slow. I honestly can't wait till 2021, when hopefully work will pick back up and I can get a nice distraction from my inner thoughts. I started a workout routine earlier this year and lost almost 30 lbs, but fell off the wagon when Fall classes started back up. I think I'll get back into my routine - a little exercise will do me good and keep me positive!

Hope everyone on this thread has a nice holiday and you can hopefully see (in-person or virtually) your loved ones!

• @ScorpVirgo Happy Holidays.🎅

• @Totitoti Damn!! Ok nxt time I will be waiting for twins again. 😘

• @Totitoti
    Oh 😧 👼 👶
    I was looking forward to hearing about the nearly triplet babies.
    Merry Christmas Mom have a wonderful safe day.

• @Mommy-Crab
    Have a wonderful safe day

• @ScorpVirgo
    Wishing you a wonderful safe holiday
    May 2021 bring you health wealth and plenty of happiness.

• @ScorpVirgo I'm very happy you're doing fine. I'd love to have more children, but right now I have 3months old twins and it's not the smartest thing to have a child now. I'm 39 and just started having babies and Virgo is very eager to have more as he is really a great dad and loves spending time with them. Virgo and I have a good communication. By nature I'm pretty blunt and straightforward and he told me that scared him before because he wasn't used to that. He admires that in me. I think I'm very fair and always say things in a clear but not hurtful way. My Virgo ascendant kicks in very often more than I'd like it. My Virgo Mars keeps things in order.
    As much this zodiac thing is fun, I believe it all comes down to the readiness of two people to want to get to know the other on a deeper level.
    Your results with losing weight are impressive! Well done! That's such a great achievement. It's always the best to use time we have on disposal to improve ourselves and our lives. I have 2 have a day just for me and I'm enjoying it. Luckily Virgo and I are both loners and love some alone time to do things we individually enjoy.
    As for finding out about Virgos from other Virgos, it is a good idea to talk about if the Virgo is willing to share. What I notice about my Virgo is that he is very selective about people and hardly trusts anyone. But I'm like that too.
    I wish you happy upcoming holidays and lots of love, joy and laughter. Health, of course, as first.

• @Mommy-Crab have some mercy on me😂

• @Jayann 😂😂that news will wait for a while. Thank you so much for your lovely and kind words. Wishing you a very merry Christmas and the happiest new year❤Stay safe!

• @Mommy-Crab Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new years, millions of lovely moments with your loved ones, lots of joy and laughter, delicious food,and everything else you wish for yourself to come true. Stay safe and kiss that lovely pumpkin with two teeth for me ❤❤❤