The heart of a Virgo man

• @Leo_111 Actually I had a happy ending or better said a happy start with my Virgo. He put me through emotional hell but he came back to me claiming I'm his only love and really made up for all the pain I've been through. He is really a wonderful husband and a father now. He was emotional mess. He married a woman he thought he had more in common with (we're not of same nationality, ethnicity, different background, culture, language...) and that turned out to be a disaster. We have twins now and really get together well. Yes there are some things I'm annoyed with him (he's picky) but it's nothing serious.
    Virgos are difficult to understand because they operate as if they're detached from their own hearts. When they meet someone who's touched their heart they become confused and afraid. Also, they don't like much attention. I get that as my ascendant and Mars are in Virgo.
    I'm sorry you had such an experience with a Virgo. Just know they have it more difficult than you now. There is no joy in being married if they're married to people they're not bond with in love.

• @ScorpVirgo Put yourself first.Always. He will come back. I believe that. Stay at peace.

• @Mommy-Crab it still amazes me how many women suffer because of Virgo men. My Virgo read this thread and said how they're misunderstood. I'm on alert for him start behaving like a Virgo again😂

• @Totitoti Make him read the thread more often then he will not dare to behave like a virgo I bet😂ðŸĪĢ😭.

• @Totitoti - thanks for the uplifting spirit. I have been concentrating on me and trying to push him out of my mind. Unfortunately I've not been too successful with it and keep thinking of what could have been. Still nothing from him after his last text to me. I'm assuming he's gone forever, and maybe never really cared in the first place...

• @Totitoti and @Mommy-Crab
    I hope you two mummies are in good health and spirit getting ready for the Christmas period.
    It will be great with baby Rick being able to create some "real" memories. The Twins will have that to look forward to next year.
    I hope you both will be able to see your families over the xmas period. It looks like we will be in lockdown here as covid 19 had a baby or a younger sibling.
    Please take care and stay safe you both.
    Wishing you both a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year filled with plenty of happy positive memories.
    Kisses and huggs to the babies all three for me 😘 💕 💓 💗 💕

• @Jayann Thank you so much for your kind words. Unfortunately, we are in lockdown but we can still do video calls to our loved ones. Twins are 3 months old and having completely different characters. My daughter is born to be wild 😂
    I hope you are going to have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year ahead. I think this year has taught us all to appreciate every moment we have. Lots of love and all the best âĪâĪâĪ

• @ScorpVirgo It takes time to get them out of our system. Just keep strong and stay in no contact. Dedicate time to pampering yourself. Stay off the social media and enjoy the important things in life, remembering that you are the most important person. Your body, mind and soul need your attention. Leave him to himself. He is going to come back, but when he does, you will probably not want him. It happened with my Virgo in the past too. Just stay strong and keep busy doing things you enjoy. Holidays are around the corner and I'm sure there's plenty of beautiful moments ahead for you, even if you are alone.
    I know how hard it can be to crush the illusions we make in our minds. Us Scorpios are masters in not being connected to reality when (falling) in love😂. We don't like people easily, but once we do, we completely lose our minds.
    Just know that everything is going to be fine. Smile and bring your heart to peace. Lots of love âĪ.

• @Jayann Ohh thank you so much dear. Much love to you. 💕
    Yes very much looking forward for Rick's first Christmas. I am sure he will love Santa🎅. He is running around the house😂 and got two teeth like a rabbit ðŸĪŠ. My depression is under control for now. Feeling great these days. Hope this New year brings new beginning and hope for everyone. Stay safe. Take care.💕

Happy Holidays.

• @Totitoti Love to my angels.💕
    Covid is under control in my country. People are going out and after a long time I went out too. Yay!! Stay safe dear. Take care.💕

• @Totitoti Everything is good between me and Taurus now . My depression is under control . Hope it stays under control or else my relationship with people is suffering. It sucks. 😐😞

• @Mommy-Crab
    Hi when you say depression are you reliving, going over things or are you afraid to do something new?

• @Totitoti - thanks again for encouragement. I dont know if it's the new moon or eclipse or what but There's something in me telling me to communicate with him. Would it be so bad to reach out or would that push him further away? I know if I reach out he'll reply, but it could just be because he's being nice. I just dont know...

• @Jayann It's a very sad and dark place to be in when I have episodes of it. Feeling of hopelessness, loneliness, emptiness, sadness despite of having loved ones. It's a mental illness to be precise. Not good at all.

• @Mommy-Crab
    so sorry to hear that,

• @ScorpVirgo Don't look after excuses and reasons to contact him. Stay away and keep yourself busy with other things. I don't want to sound harsh, but don't open yourself for another emotional ride. Try to be patient and think of yourself.

• @Mommy-Crab I'm happy two of you are fine. Healing takes time and I'm happy Taurus understands that. Baby rick has two teeth and is running! Oh my god how beautiful that sounds.
    Your angels aren't exactly angels. Rather wolves in sheep skin. They are more stubborn than their father and me. We're a year married and have kids! I can't believe how fast all this happened. Virgo will be santana for us. I asked full body massage for one hour. I'll see how that turns out. I'm happy to see your life is getting back to normal after all this covid situation. I've heard in the news that there is some mutation of the virus happened and that baby is more contagious by 70% than "ordinary" covid 19. I refuse to believe it.
    Many many kisses to baby rick and you. Better said big boy rickâĪâĪâĪ

• @Mommy-Crab I can only imagine how overwhelming it can be. Sending all my love and support.

• @Totitoti - you're right. I know I need to be patient but I also just miss my friend, I think? We met in a very different way, through university, so I didn't want it to be awkward if we are grouped together on another school project again. I also felt like we had so much in common we could talk about just anything and I missed it. I will try and keep strong and concentrate on me. This overthinking is killing me though! lol!

• @Jayann It all started after my PTSD .So ya I will have depression for life I guess. Meds don't work only meditation works for me.