The heart of a Virgo man

• @Totitoti How are you dear??Yesterday Rick almost choked on mashed potato. We all got scared to death. These BABIES SMH!!

• @Totitoti Delivery time is near, Please keep us posted if possible. I'll be worried. Your Libran angels are ready to come out. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ

• @Mommy-Crab babies are here๐Ÿ˜Šthey were born on 7th of September 07:30am. We're getting used to each other now. They sleep well which is helpful and wake up at the same time which isn't ๐Ÿ˜€. Virgo is looking at them all the time and he's very much involved. I'm trying to sleep as much as possible. Delivery was easy. It lasted from beginning to end around 2 hours. Babies were born in 5 minutes space,girl being the older one. Boy is a bit bigger and a bit heavier 51 cm and 3,350 kg. Girl is 49cm and 3,150 kg. They are perfectly healthy and fine. Seems like i brought myself into early labour by eating dates like a pig few days prior. I came to the hospital 3cm opened. Sophia and Noah are their names. So I'm stuck with Virgos for life. OMG how did he manage to choke on mashed potatoes? I'm so scared when I watch babies eat. I cannot understand what's happened to my breasts they are huge. Boy knew what to do with it immediately. Girl was hesitant for the first two days so she was bottle fed . We're home now and let this adventure begin.

• @Totitoti
    congratulation-message-for-twin-baby-boy-and-girl.jpg
    Congratulations
    I am so glad that you had an easy delivery, that both babies arrived "perfect".
    i hope they are both feeding well now. I have been told that one can breast feed both babies at the same time. Having said that it sounds like Sophia wants to be a daddy's girl, so it will be expressed milk for her. ๐Ÿคฃ
    Take care, stay safe and look after you little family.!๐Ÿ’ž

• @Mommy-Crab
    Hope you are alright and baby Rick is not giving you anymore scares.
    take care and stay safe

• @Totitoti Omg omg omg CONGRATS dear. Muahhh!!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• Very very very much happy for you . Yoo hoo!! Virgo babies. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Hehe You'll be surrounded by virgos and You will be a great mother. I still remember last year we both were talking about you becoming a mother and about fertility. Time flies. I am so happyyyyy. Please be rested . All you need is lots of rest as babies will exhaust you. Yes this is your new adventure and I know how you wanted to be a mommy of twins๐Ÿ˜†.
    Virgo will need rest too๐Ÿ˜†. Keep us posted whenever you get time. I am glad that everything went well with you, I had like 5-6hrs labour. Take care๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•.

Yes baby Rick almost choked himself and we were about to take him to the ER. Babies are bad eaters. I am really worried about him all the time. Being a mommy changes everything.

• @Jayann I am scared all the time๐Ÿ˜‚. I have to keep both my eyes on him. I think I need 2 more eyes and extra 2 hands.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
    Being a Mommy is scary sometimes .BABIES SMH๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• @Jayann Thank you so much โคโคโค To me perfect is healthy and I don't care for anything else. I was scared because it was a premature birth,but luckily everything turned out great.
    Sophia definitely is a dad's girl and she is always in his arms. She refuses to be breastfed. She was OK with it for a day and now she doesn't want it. It seems she's the troublemaker. Her brother is easy going and she is so stubborn. My mother says she took that from me ๐Ÿ™ˆ. We'll struggle and survive, no other option๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm happy we didn't stay at the hospital for a long time,so that's a good thing. Post part um is such a pain, I feel 100 years old.

• @Mommy-Crab Thank you โคโคโคI feel I'm 100 years old already ๐Ÿ˜‚ Virgo says he wants another pair of twins and we're done. I felt like throwing him through the window. Post partum is hard and I have a very stubborn daughter. She will be the naughty one I can feel it. Strangely how more attached I feel to my son. I don't know why, maybe because he is well behaved (so far). I'm trying to sleep when they sleep but I don't always manage to. Virgo doesn't let me do anything. We have a nurse helping us, our mom's on phone because they can't come often because of restrictions due to their age and covid.
    Yes time flies, can they be 18 already and move out๐Ÿ˜‚? I cry much and don't know why. I'm not depressed or at least I think I'm not, but I feel weird. My boobs are huge,Virgo requested a video of me running without a bra while I still have them. Brain of a man is so simple, I wish I had one. Sophia eats on bottle and that upsets me. I hope she'll give in...

• @Totitoti Awwww. I love them already...๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•.
    Don't you worry dear everything will be fine, just fine. The first 3 months are the toughest. Mother child bonding is not an instant thing it will grow with time as you both get habituated with each other each day. Just wait for them to turn 7-8 months ,they will be all over you๐Ÿ˜†. Rick is mommaying all the time like mum mum mum, come come come give me bubba.๐Ÿคช
    Yes yes postpartum is horrible. No one can understand this phase except mothers. Its ok to feel like 100 years old. All your hair those were is resting phase due to hormones will eventually fall out just don't get scared as they will grow back. Its good that you have a nurse to help you, I had a nurse until Rick was 3 months plus my mom was there to help , then covid started and we didn't allowed outsiders to handle Rick any more, it was a very tough time for us ughhh!

Take lot of rest and drink lots of water, it helps alot. Breastfeeding can be tough with 2 babies. Eat well because everything you eat will be sucked out by your twinnies. I feel hungry all the time because Rick is 24/7 on my bubbas๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.
    Ughh I know the boob thing. I really dont fit in my old bra any more as I am size 38 c now๐Ÿ˜‘.

• @Mommy-Crab nurse will stay with us for 45 days and that's our final decision. I'm sleeping well because Virgo is really 100% involved. I'm very grateful for that.I haven't changed any diaper since babies were born,he doesn't allow me to do anything. He took two months off from work to help me out. I'm very grateful for that too. Sophie isn't taking the breast and I'm having trouble connecting with her. Virgo says it's female jealousy thing. I'm not even jealous by mature how can I be jealous at my own daughter?I know he's joking but it got me thinking. My boy wakes up every two hours,eats and sleeps. Poops regularly for his dad and no trouble with him. But my girl is a hard nut to crack. She enjoys being held by her dad. That's her favourite thing to do.

• @Totitoti seems like lil girly giving you some hard time after all she will be a daddy's gal๐Ÿ˜† but dont worry ,you both will connect and it will take sometime.Female child is different from a male child that's for sure. Same here ,I never had any problem with Rick๐Ÿ˜†. I am happy that Virgo is taking care of you 100% , you lucky mama!!! Take care. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• @Totitoti @Jayann One of my ex who is a capricorn has sent a friend rqst on FB . We were hot and heavy at that time. It was my fault that we broke up because I was so childish. ๐Ÿ˜‘. In these years I completely forgot about him and now suddenly he popped up from nowhere. He is still Hot๐Ÿ˜‚. Damn!! Is something retrograde going on??? Ughh my Aries moon. ๐Ÿคฃ

• @Mommy-Crab luckily I have no hot ex ๐Ÿ˜‚Mars is retrograde in Aries. It's going to be hot and steamy. Sophie started using me as a primary feeder today so it's a happy day. I'm hypersensitive and everything makes me cry. My breasts are getting bigger,is that normal?Virgo is exhausted and he still doesn't allow me to do anything but feed the babies. I slept a lot for 2 weeks, I feel reborn. How long is the bleeding thing going to last? Everyone tells me different story. My boy has blue eyes and I think my girl has green eyes,but still not confirmed.
    So,enough of boring mommy talk! Let's go to Capricorn. What's the story there?what are you going to do? I'm waiting for juicy details as I'm stuck in bed doing nothing but checking if my kids are breathing. And eating like a cow. I need to stop ,otherwise I'll be huge.

• @Totitoti hahaha omg your msg just cracked me up. Yes yes the things you are doing right now is perfectly normal for new mommies. Bleeding lasted 1 month for me. It was pathetic. I still check whether Rick is breathing or not ,so your concern is absolutely normal dear and I eat like a cow too and I look like a mini hippo.๐Ÿคฃ. Yes breasts will grow insanely. Sleep as much as you can, your body is exhausted and you need it.
    With time All the fat will go away on its own plus I will hit the gym nxt year. I want to be sexy again๐Ÿคฃ.
    Thank God lil gurly is having your milk. โค. And you'll get a mamma's boi ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜.
    Oh boi don't ask me about the cappie. He was head over heels for me and me too for him but I ditched his ass because he had a huge EGO and was very introvert and ignorant. We were in collage then. It was a rollercoaster ride. I loved him alot and wanted to talk and solve things out but his Eogistic ass was too proud to even receive my call. After him virgo asshole came in to my life and rest is history. ๐Ÿ˜‚Plus I was childish and broke up with cappie, blame my aries moon as I get bored easily so I like adventure in relationship but cappie was like Robot๐Ÿ˜‚ so I broke up and he lost his cool and never talked to me again to solve things and get back. I was heart broken .Damn those collage days๐Ÿ˜‚
    Mars retrograde?? ughh that's why I was thinking why Taurus is acting like a perv๐Ÿคฃ. He is suddenly all over my ass. Thank God Taurus doesn't have a Ego to begin with plus he is so extrovert๐Ÿคฃ. He has so much positive energy in him, may be is Aries venus and Mars in Aries. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜†.He can dance all night๐Ÿคช. Baby Rick has got his dad's energy๐Ÿ˜†

• Bill, I am here. Darkness begone!

• @Mommy-Crab He can dance all night๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ That's a great quality in a man. I'm sleeping much more than I need and I really feel great. I'm not tired because Virgo and the wonderful nurse are stepping in and I'm feeling really guilty for that. Virgo is enjoying his time with babies and is reading them fairytales because he is convinced they are listening. I think he missed all that with his first child and that's why he is all over the moon about everything babies do. He photographs and records everything. How babies yawn, how babies poop, how babies eat. He is OBSESSED. We compared them to the photos when they were born and they grew a little. At least we think so ๐Ÿ˜‚They are good sleepers,but waking up as if they have alarms in their bums every two hours. No ah eats with his eyes closed and Sophie keeps them wide opened. Virgo says she's afraid of my breasts because to her they probably seem like giant balls. So, did you accept friendship request from a Cap? I hate when they return ages later. Why they always return? I believe Caps are passionate people below that strict shield. I need juicy details from other people's lives because I'm stuck with giant boobs,leaking milk and overly sensitive husband. My Pisces moon isn't working today. I think my Mars is awakened. I'm moody, that's what I notice and I'm trying not to be. This bleeding annoys me, hope it won't last long.

• @Totitoti
    wow
    what a smart man starting your babies on the path to higher education. The love of knowledge and his voice.

• @Totitoti Aww your virgo is adorable. Let him enjoy his daddy time. He will do it right as he is a virgo the perfectionist ๐Ÿ˜. I am really tired these days . Rick is not a good sleeper , he wakes up for boobie time 2-3 times at night which disturbs my sleep. Plus I am stuck at home and frustrated. I need to go out again but I can't bcoz our neighbour got covid lol. It's not going away anytime sooner. Is it?

Yes I have accepted cappie's frnd rqst and waved at him but he didn't respond Lol. What kind of assholish behaviour is this I am thinking. May be he was checking out my profile and accidentally send me a rqst?? lol who knows and I really don't care.๐Ÿ˜‚. Let him stay in my list and be a cctv camera , watching my life from FB ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. He will regret it for sure๐Ÿคฃ

Bleeding will stay for sometime, you'll need maxi pads and night pads as it will be heavy and it will not be like normal period. I remember that I bleed for 1 and half month and it was annoying. Felt like I am dying.

• @Jayann he is smart and our pumpkins love his soft voice. It's a true pleasure to see them together especially when he holds them both and sings to them. My heart just melts.