The heart of a Virgo man

• @Jayann I am trying everthing but the symptoms aren't going away. I am worried bcoz covid is already in our neighbourhood . Mask isn't helping. I am already in self quarentine. I will not go to the hospital until and unless I feel like.😑.
    It's dry cough and no runny nose and there is no fever.

• @Mommy-Crab of I was worried sick! Have you been tested to be able to say if it's covid? As jayann said maybe it's hay fever. Please keep us posted if you are feeling food enough to do so. Sending you positive vibes and I hope you and your family are all fine and well.

• @Totitoti Not tested yet. Symptoms are mild. I will keep you posted. I am mentally very disturbed right now. Some legal property problem has also arised and it's giving me alot of stress.
    You take care dear. Love to the angels❤

• @Mommy-Crab All will be well just keep yourselves safe. If you notice the mildest symptom please go to the hospital. It's said that the first symptom is loss of smell. People with covid infection can't smell anything. Lots of love to you too and I hope it's really nothing to be worried about.

• @Totitoti Yes I will 😞

• @Totitoti I am having relationship trouble with Taurus also. This 2020 sucks for me. We are having arguements, difference of opinion and lots of other things. I dunno if its child birth or I am going to divorce him in long run. I am falling out of love. My depression has doubled. I am broken inside. 😭

• @Mommy-Crab
    no
    no
    no
    you are depressed/stressed so giving off bad vibes
    r u together 24/7 if so a lot of stress on relationship
    try cinnamon and ginger tea
    long bath
    take turns running around back garden
    take care and stay safe
    @Totitoti take care of yourself and stay safe

• @Mommy-Crab it's been a stressful year I know that. Giving birth isn't an easy thing to go through. You are tired, sleep deprived. And stress over corona is inevitable for all of us. Avoid Taurus as much as you can , you both need space. Avoid arguments too. Sometimes it's better to be happy than to be right. It's tough I know, but it's just an episode that will pass. Darling, you are going to be fine. Don't think about divorce when you're highly emotional. Try to relax. Some chamomile tea, some lavander bath. .. you see, @Jayann and myself are your personAl witches suggesting you potent herbs 😊 Everything is going to be OK. You'very got this. Love your way❤❤❤

• @Jayann you too my dear ❤❤❤

• @Totitoti @Jayann I am having problems with my mom too. I dunno whats going on. Is something wrong with my stars??Ohh I am fighting with everyone. Completely fu*cked up situation. I just need to die. 😑

• @Mommy-Crab Try to move from everyone as much as you can. It's all going to be OK, just breathe and try to relax. I know it's easier said than done but step by step, it's all going to settle down. Are problems with Taurus so bad that they can't be talked through?postpone everything until you feel better. Your mom is always there for you and it's normal to have mom daughter occasional fallout. Take care of you. Take an hour a day just for yourself. I always feel better after exercises, maybe you would too. No trouble lasts forever. This will pass and you will laugh at it. I'm here when you need to talk. And never say you want to die. ❤❤

• @Totitoti My symptoms are all gone so that's a relief .I am irritated and stressed all the time. Taurus and me always have open communication, there is no problem in there but We have both hurt each other with words so yeah there are still things we need to sort out.
    On top of everything we are going through a legal battle of our
    ancestral property which has been illegally occupied by our own relatives.

I'll keep you posted. Tc dear❤

• @Mommy-Crab stay strong❤

• @Mommy-Crab I hope all is fine with you.❤❤❤❤

• @Totitoti
    I hope both you and @Mommy-Crab are in good health.

• @Jayann All well so far! Hope all is well at your end too! Sending love ❤❤❤

• There is no wrong way to make a thing work. Virgos are know for being a bit organized with their messes: "a place for everything and everything in it's place." So if you won't be in that role, he will find someone else. Not to mention we don't know what his wife is feeling, she might be on the same page with him: "keep it together for the children," "responsible at home, romantic elsewhere."
    My question to you is how are you occupying the rest of your romance time? Are you dabbling with creating more relationships that supplement the void that this one obviously can't fill at the moment? Does he give you relationship advice about any other situations you are curious about. If he's serious about keeping you after the divorce, then he must be serious about seeing you as an equal, and you must behave as such in order to iron out any discrepancies and misunderstandings. I decided to draw a compatibility spread on you two...WIN_20200809_14_34_20_Pro.jpg

• @Totitoti All is under control for now . I was so stressed and anxious. One of my neighbours tested positive for covid.
    Hope you are doing well. Angels are coming soon. Only 1 month to go. Hope everything goes well and smooth at your end.
    Sending lots of love to the Angels❤.
    Rick is standing on his own. Time flies.
    ❤❤❤