The heart of a Virgo man

• @Totitoti Yesterday I accidently formatted (restore factory) Taurus's phone😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Damn!!
    How are you doing gurl??💕

• @Mommy-Crab that's a great idea to test Virgo's character 😂😂Hope your Taurus wasn't mad. I think he is afraid to say anything. I think my Virgo would explode on the inside. Hope no important data got deleted.

• @Totitoti LMAO I've deleted few of his important office documents though, no he was not mad , he just calmly said - you've just f**d up my ph😆 .
    I pouted and was almost about to cry but then again he calmly said Babe don't worry I will buy a new one😂 . Damn!! I've never felt so much guilt in my entire life. I once lost all the keys of our house. Go figure. 😑
    He is getting matured every year ( yeah much more than I ever could be) . On the other hand I will never grow up🤣
    Yes it's a very good way to test someone😂😂😂😂😂 Poor virgo Omg!!

• Sorry for popping up again... I know the convo has ended etc. I'm just a little bit unsure as to how to react... He reached out using a new number today, one I hadn't had before and therefore had not blocked.

Do I confront him? Ask him why he blocked and unblocked me, also what it is he wants from me that he cannot get elsewhere. Likelihood this route will elicit no response, which is a response in itself. Pros include reaffirming to myself not to waste time or bother wondering about or trying to understand a man who can't be fucked about me and he could respond. Cons: I spend more time waiting and thinking, possibly reopening a healing hurt.

Do I block and ignore him? Do I just act as if nothing happened? Do I keep on waiting to see if he will offer up an explanation on his own? Do I let him have it? Do I burst into tears? Do I thank him for coming back? Does it matter whether I overreact or underreact? Does it matter how I react? Does it matter if I react at all?

I'm so tired of this hot and cold. If he's sad and lonely and broken inside can't he just come out and just say it?

• @drivenmad1234 Easier said than done. I know your situation ,I've faced it before with my virgo ex and it's really very confusing for any man/woman who has deep feelings for the other person. Just ask yourself few questions Are you really going to play this hot/cold game? If so then for how long? Are you happy? What do you want in a relationship? What do you want from a man in your life?? Do you want this man more than your well being? Get your priorities straight and ask him why he is behaving like this? Being a man in his late 30s I guess he will not avoid this question like a confused teen ?? Does he really wants a relationship with you or he is just playing around?
    People can be sad and broken inside but that doesn't mean they can treat others like crap. Just ask him straight with out showing any weakness, without crying . Ask him calmly What does he want? Before that you need to calm down yourself and be firm .Remember that you are a strong woman and you'll not tolerate any bullshit.
    Good luck

• @drivenmad1234 Don't confront. Don't block. Talk as if nothing happened. Trust me that works. I know it's hard and I hate playing games, but let him come to you first and later on you can address things...

• @Mommy-Crab That reaction would give him a feeling of how important he is.

• @Totitoti @Mommy-Crab I went with my crabby instincts and asked him what's up. Said I wasn't trying to be combative or emotional or confrontational, I just wanted to understand.

I thought about Totitoti's suggestion of calm non-reaction, patiently acting as if nothing happened, but I felt like that could be detrimental to me and my emotional and mental wellbeing at this time and that it might start another cycle of crap which would only leave me more broken than before.

I chose to rip the bandaid off and let it heal than wait for him to decide if he wants to figure this out or continue to fuck with me.

If he wants to work it out together, now is the time and we can do so slowly, at his own pace but I'm not going to forego myself and my instincts any longer. I'm not chasing him for responses, I don't even expect him to respond.

If he wants to continue his bullshit, he can do so with other people. As for me, I'm choosing to work on loving myself completely. He's either with me or not, either way, I'm putting myself first.

Thank you again, ladies. Your comments have made me feel less alone in this. I appreciate it very much.

• @drivenmad1234 Well done dear. You just spoke my mind . If you allow him he will start another vicious cycle of crap in my opinion because he knows he can. Totitoti is talking from her own experience and I am talking from my own and You'll have your own experience . I've told you that every virgo is different and you'll never know who will act how(mine was a jerk😆). Unless and until this grown ass man shows clear interest in you and acts on it stay away from him as it can do more harm than good to your brain and heart. It's a kind of emotional abuse which will not be good in long run.
    You are not alone, I am always here whenever you want to talk.
    Take care.🦀

• @drivenmad1234 When it comes to relationships, nothing is black and white. I've never had a problem with expressing my feelings. My Virgo says I taught him to do that. I'm not afraid of confrontation either. He was terrified from it. We are all different and it's necessary for us to try to understand the other. I've completely walked away from my Virgo and never expected what is happening to us right now. Regardless of age, we all grow differently. Only you can know relationship you have together. There is no right or wrong. I always choose my peace. That's the most important. All the best and you are never alone.

• @Mommy-Crab Two cancerians united and a Scorpio can't win 😀😀

• @Totitoti It's not like that dear, remember we are cardinal sign? we always want action, being stuck makes us suffocated, we want constant change. A confusing state can kill a cancerian like myself😆. On the other hand you are a fixed sign , you will not move until you are done😆 On top of that you are Epitome of patience yourself . You and my taurus can beat anyone in patience department. 😂🤣
    We cancerians have hard time separating our feelings and carry on with life. Specially me ,I just get messed up in head. It's like take me or f***k offfff😆. Thats why scorpio goes very well with virgos . Virgos are slow and I know scorpios can wait for them for ages😆 . Ugh I love Scorpios💕. Once I had a crush on a scorpio and damnit he got married with a saggie😆. He was Hottttt.

• @Mommy-Crab I was joking of course. My whole chart is libra and virgo. Only my sun is fixed. I understand everyone's point of view. Being too emotional will not help anyone in this situation. After my Taurus, I'm not ready to put up with someone's bs for a long time anymore. He isn't coming back just to play. I'm sure of that. But, she knows her relationship best. Stick to rational approach, you win . Stick to emotional, you lose.

• @Totitoti Yay!!😘

• @Mommy-Crab I said to my Virgo that in his absence I went out with a sexy Scorpio on a couple of dates. I said - he's the only man I know I could see a six pack through his shirt. The next day he started to work out 😂😂😂 I love torturing him sometimes. Bad things about Scorpios is that we never forget and never completely relax. My babies started judo lessons this afternoon. Their first kicks I felt strongly. Virgo and I cried.

• @Totitoti
    oh you naughty girl torturing your Virgo😁 😀
    I am glad your babies are telling you that they are alright but Judo lessons....
    🤣 😆 🤣 .
    take care and stay safe

• @Totitoti Awwwww my God , God bless the angels. I am so happy. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕.Ohh that feeling...💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
    Scorpios never forget and so does cancers. Both the signs are passionate and vengeful. I have not forgot what my ex did to me and I will seek revenge in our old age😜. I will make him pay. 😝

• @Mommy-Crab ❤❤❤❤❤I let go of things once I'm done. Thinking of revenge would take away my peace. But, I must say - go get him girl😂😂😂