The heart of a Virgo man

• @annearies hi guys i just created an account today. I know this post is old but i can see people still adding posts up until now.

So I just wanted to say that I agree with you 100% Annearies. Jenever comes across as a smart and intuitive woman but unfortunately still seems to lack true vision here. I think she’s stuck in a nurturing role...very typical of Cancers. But what makes me lose confidence in the intelligence and wisdom, is how I have yet to hear Jenever consider the eife’s Feelings of seek the wife’s side of the story. Never once has she reached out to the wife? This man and wife obviously have built something strong otherwise that man would’ve figured this all out bu now if he was in love and didn’t want to lose Jenever. But again, for someone who plays the sting understanding compassionate friend so well, where is that same compassion for the woman who is being lied and cheated on. She’s participating in the web of lies and deceit. Karmic relationship maybe?

• @jenever7 and at any cost, you would wait for the answer to that question if the Virgo man is capable of being true to his heart. I understand the defensiveness when people point out the flaws here, but I’m sending that you don’t want to accept the part you play in all of this. The man was married when you met him. That should’ve been the end of the story. Now you’re a mistress and deep in your soul that can’t feel right to you. You deserve better and do does his wife. I’m sorry if I am coming off rude. I don’t mean to but it’s apparent that there’s an obstinance in accepting responsibility here.

• @aurapure This thread is 10 years old. The lady who created this thread is long gone. Lol are you really that naive to talk to Jenever7? She never posted again or updated about her situation. Infact all the ladies who were active 10 years ago on this thread is gone now. Who you talking to? 😊

• @anonbirdy I see the thread is still alive...lol you’re on here making sure you call names. Far from naive. Energy travels lol! Have a good evening 🙂

• @aurapure Lol the thread is still alive we all can see but you never ever addressed the active members of this thread you just targeted Jenever7, who was probably active longtime ago. Calling names? You must be kidding lol. That's why you were calling Jenever7 a mistress with out being in her shoes, quite judgemental and I am the one here calling names? cool. Yes energy sure travels I can see that. I suggest you to read the whole thread before jumping into conclusions hon. Good night. 🙂

• @totitoti Hey gurl how are you? Got my tests done. Nothing to worry about though. The baby is doing well. Next check up in a week.
    Whats up? Long time no news from your side? Is everything alright? Oh and yes the baby will be a saggitarius lol. No capricorn here. 😁
    Take care. ❤

• @anon-undertaker-0 All well and I'm glad you're doing great! Is it confirmed it's a boooooooooy😂?

• @totitoti I want to keep it as a surprise. 😂😂😂. Lol don't get mad at me. But its a sag baby. My due date is around 2nd week of Dec lol. I was so worried to get a cappie baby I know they are a bit weird. 😂😂.

• @anon-undertaker-0 Of course I won't be mad. So, we're having a Sag girl🐒🐒🐒

• @totitoti Lmfao. I dunno seriously. I haven't done the gender reveal test. I want it to come as a surprise. Actually my hubby is saying it's a girl and I am saying it's a boy. We are having arguements on daily basis regarding this topic. 😂. My huby and mom are saying its a girl. They are on same side.😂
    I lashed out and said I'll not do the test and he was like ok lets meet in the delivery room then.😂
    But my breasts are already leaking some kind of liquid. 😂. Doctor said my body is getting ready for milk production. Damn I am already feeling like a "COW"- Mo🐄

• @anon-undertaker-0 Mommy Mo 😂❤ I don't know why but I feel it's a boy. I felt that since you sai you were pregnant. Can't wait mid December to find out😂 I'll wear blue 😀

• @totitoti He he he Aye. 😂. ❤

• @anon-undertaker-0 Hi lovely! Hope all is well and the baby is growing and behaving nicely' lots of love!

• @totitoti The baby is kicking my assoff. It feels like a crazy fish swimming around and poking my bladder. Huge amount of pelvic, vaginal and butt pain accompanied by huge hunger pangs like a hippo. Feeling hot like standing in the middle of a desert. Always tired. It has become difficult to get up and lie down. Can't sleep at night. Sleeping all day. Peeing like a leaky tank. Lost my bladder control. Back pain. Cant even sleep on my back. Gas and bloating. Feeling angry on everyone. Crying like a crazy psycho. Itchy boobs and stomach. Stretch marks everywhere. My boobs have become ugly now. I almost look like a sea lion. Damn it's hard 😂😂

How are you doing gurl?

• @anon-undertaker-0 Hang in there, you're almost done! I'm great, all well so far❤

• @totitoti I am due in the 1st week of Dec. No chance of a cappie baby😄. Thank Gwaad! I am actually scared of Earth signs now🤣 as they are so complicated. But I still don't know what will be the baby's moon and rising😁 . My belly looks like a up side down clay pot🤣. I badly want a baby gurl and there was no gender reveal . I am loving the suspense.

Oh BTW I fought with my Taurus and asked him to live seperately at his own house.I am staying at my mom's house. I dunno why I am feeling angry at him, his smell and everything is making me nauseous🤣🤣🤣.. Plus my natural feminine body odor is completely gone. Just like magic. I haven't used deo in months.🤣🤣🤣.Weird.

• @anon-undertaker-0 his moon will be aqua, piaces, Aries or taurus. Mercury and mars in scorpio. Venus in Capricorn.
    I'm sorry you are fighting with a taurus, you will eventually need him to pop a boy out😂😂😂 It's the hormones I suppose. Great for the deodorant part. I don't use one for ages as I'm going on chemical free life and 100% plant based diet. In ancient mesopotamia they used cinnamon oil as deodorant. Cant wait for the baby boy (sorry I know you want a girl).💙💙💙 With these placements he is going to be a very intuitive child. And will always be able to find hidden chocolate😃😉😉Virgo talked about getting married again. I'm just avoiding him.

• @totitoti Hahaha Oh boi baby boi🤣. If it is really a boi I will really want him not to be an asshole.🤣. With a gurl I will be headache free as they are naturally sweet😘. Yes chemical free life is great and a blessing.
    Oh Taurus gets terrified all thanks to my Aries moon🤣 not my fault.
    Your virgo has developed OCD I bet. He is obsessive about you.
    Have you met anyone new yet?

• @anon-undertaker-0 I met plenty of people, but my heart isn't really responsive to anyone. To say the truth, I'm really not even interested. I'm somehow tired and bored of men. Maybe it's something in the planets that makes us hate men now days 😂😂