The heart of a Virgo man

• @totitoti OHH MY GWAAD!! Gurl!
    I am shocked and at the same time very very happy for you. I see another baby coming out next year I am 100% sure. 👼🏻👶🏻. It sounds like a fairytale romance. I hope your virgo is 100% authentic this time. Not judging but you know why lol. 😂 . Just ask him why did he Bailed out last time and married someone else? I bet his quest for that "Perfect woman" is still in searching mode 😂. I will still suggest to move with caution anyways. If he is true this time then it will be a super perfect relationship between a scorpian and a virgin. I wish you best of luck in what ever you do. Hope your all dreams come true very soon.💕😘

• @anon-undertaker-0 oh I'm very cautious this time. I asked him about the marriage. His mother wanted him to marry that woman as they are old family friends. I didn't buy the entire story but I still can accept it because his family is very traditional. Anyway he is very attentive and I bluntly asked him if he wanted to have sex to disappear sooner. He laughed. Said he read 32 pages of this thread and he couldn't deal with the bs anymore and said no woman of all those women knows what virgo men are about.
    I'm not stealing the spot light for baby with mars in Virgo. He deserves all our attention this year. I can't wait for him to be born❤❤❤❤

• @totitoti Hahahaha you cracked me up so bad ! 😂 So my baby is gonna be a boy and with a virgo mars? Nooo Damn!! I cant deal with a virgo anymore trust me.😂. But I dunno may be it will be my own man that I will be able to discipline. If its a gurl then I will be relieved. 😂.

This is the problem with the Traditional families they are so caught up with everything that is wrong in most of the cases.😂. Umm I think he is telling half truth in this case but its ok Lol.
    And about this thread its a mirror to all virgo man,they will feel the shock of their life if they ever try to get through this thread as they don't know that these women know them more than they know themselves.😂😝. But I will be still waiting for the virgo+Scorpian baby👶🏻. 💕

• @anon-undertaker-0 Yup a boy😊 ❤ ❤ ❤ And he will be gorgeous with virgo mars. It will make him hardworking, punctuate and smart. Can't wait you to tell me it's a boy😊
    While we were on a vacation virgo said he is sorry if he hurt me. I said you hurt yourself more. He kept silent for few minutes and said - you are right.
    His family is very religious and I know he likes to please his mom. He used to say all the time how he needed to live up to her expectations throughout all his life.
    He made me a bracelet out of sea shells he found on the beach and cut his hand while doing it. Three sea shells and turquoise string. It's very beautiful, he made some knots and all.
    We were talking in general and he told me I would have married you without thinking. I find it sad that he wasted so much time with a person he didn't love only to please his parents.

• @totitoti This is the main problem I have noticed particularly with virgo men they are so caught up in pleasing others and maintaining their self image that in that process they hurt themselves the most and also hurt their partners. No wonder they are known as server of the zodiac.
    My ex virgo though was a douchebag but was a mama's boy and the gurl he is presently married with was his mother's choice too so he jumped into it with out giving it a second thought. Now its clearly evident that they are maintaining a fake relationship for society which is very sad. His wife too is very fake (I don't blame her as she is living with a ROBOT). She is an aquarius. Its a suffering that I can see right through them. Damn! How can they fake it so well?? Ughh!!

I am waiting for the gender reveal too lol. Lets see if you are right about a BOY. 😁😄

• @anon-undertaker-0 I can smell a boy miles away😂😂😂If he has your eyes he will be a heartbreaker.
    Listening to your virgo's story as if I'm listening to my virgo's story. Sad. A mature man to act that way. Or maybe that's a thing with most men, they love to please their mom. That's OK I guess to an extent unless the mom is a complete douchebag herself.

• @totitoti Oh boi! You are a man sniffer. (jk).😂😂😂. If my baby is a boy and if he gets my eyes? You still remember my eyes? hahaha. 😂😂😂

Yes most of the man is asshole in general and I blame their douchebag moms. Virgo or not.🤣🤣

Ok now my belly is bloated like a baloon and I now look like an ant after drinking sugar solution.😂😂 My clothes doesnot fit me any more as I have turned in to a mini hippo. 😂😂

• @anon-undertaker-0 We shall see how you behave with all those girls pestering your son😂
    My friends usually call me love spreader but now I'll tell them to call me man sniffer😂😂😂😂😂
    You are beautiful at any size or shape. In few months from now you will be your old self. Of course I remember your eyes they are ethereal!

• @totitoti hahaha omg gurl you have a great sense of humour. I must say. I dunno what I will do with those gurls who will drool over my boy. I hope he comes out to be a gentle man and not a player or else I'll whoop his arse.😂.

Awww thanks for the compliment.💕

• @anon-undertaker-0 Your eyes are gorgeous. You will chase them with a stick😂😂😂😂
    Two days ago I said to virgo I missed our walks. He came yesterday afternoon and went this morning. He booked a flight only because I missed him. He is shooting the big guns now and I'll soon be executed.

• @totitoti Oh boi I am reading a pure romantic blissful love story. Awwwwwwwwwww. I love this story. Yes yes you are going to surrender soon. I am waiting for that cute virgo+scorpion baby next year. ❤💕

• @anon-undertaker-0 You don't think he is just fooling around and when I surrender he'll disappear? I don't trust him.

• @totitoti To be very honest I do not trust Virgo men at all. I can't talk about your virgo though he seems to be a changed man now but who knows?? If I were you I would have cut this man completely out of my life. But each and every person is different I can't judge you because I am not in your shoes. I still believe that man do change for better or for worse.You have to find it out yourself that you can trust this man or not. Rely on your guts and use your brain rather than your emotions. I don't want you to get hurt this time. Love makes us blind and deaf but You are wise and strong enough now. Whatever decision you take I hope it does not disappoint you in long run. ❤👍🏻💕

• @wakemeup This is a heart breaking post and I don't think anyone could enjoy reading it. Welcome to the thread!

• @anon-undertaker-0 I'm taking things very very slow. He is freshly divorced and I know how it felt when I divorced my taurus. No matter if we initiate things and no longer love our partners, it's still very difficult.

I haven't forgotten that he hasn't been honest to me two years ago. It is still on my mind. I understand he was emotionally torn, but at 40 you are no longer a child not to know how to behave.

You see...while married he tried to be in contact with me. I didn't go for that, but I'm sure some other woman did. What I admire the most about a man is loyalty. If he wasn't loyal to her he wouldn't be loyal to me either. It is a matter of choice and principle. When you marry someone, you make sure you make it work. If it doesn't work, you divorce. You don't sext and text other women.
    I went through same with my taurus, so I know how it feels. If I decide to pursue something with a virgo I'd like to talk to his ex first.

I went through a marriage of hell. When I say I do the second time, I want it to last a life time.
    How's my baby boy friend doing💜?

• @totitoti I can understand all your feelings dear. It's really hard to trust someone after a heart break and it's even harder to trust someone who wasn't honest before. I really hope you get the true love of your life and that stays with you till your last breath. But men are assholes in general and its really tough to pick the "Gem" out of them.
    LOL I dunno how your bf is doing inside my belly.I guess he sleeps alot. Tomorrow is my 16th weeks test. I hope everything comes out normal. I am so worried. Being a mom is a very hard job. 😞

• @anon-undertaker-0 Everything is going to be just fine❤❤❤❤❤ You are growing a baby.(I actually wanted to say you are growing a little penis inside of you😃) That's miraculous! You are almost half way through. You can do it and I'm sure you are going to be a great mom.

• @totitoti hahahaha ohhh boi! Growing penis inside me? I'm literally ROTFL.😂How are you so sure it's a penis?OM GOD!!

• @anon-undertaker-0 I'll be very happy once it is confirmed😂I'm a Scorpio, we have x-ray in eyes😂😂😂 But seriously... isn't it a miracle? A little human is growing inside you, your body is feeding him, he senses your emotions... It is divine. Make sure you're eating well, that penis needs to grow to be presentable to public in few decades from now😉

• @totitoti Hahahaha dead! 😂
    Your bf was moving during ultra sound like he was practicing kung-fu and was sucking left thumb. I was shocked to see how a fetus can suck it's own thumb like a pro with those tiny hands inside womb. Amazing!