The heart of a Virgo man

• @totitoti the thing that you know everything about his character and the honest opinion you are dishisng out on his face is what makes you more appealing to your virhoe. They have a tendency to chase behind women whom they cant have easily. They enjoy the mystery.
    Take him to the sharksπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Let a real shark meet a virghoe shark.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I bet he will chicken out.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

I did a scan today and my baby's heart beat was there and he/ she moved. πŸ˜„Lol. Next scan is within a week or two. I am a bit relieved. Phewww!! 😞

• @anon-undertaker-0 Awww he moved! And a heart beat! That's magical! I'm in the mood for babies I don't know why. You are healthy and young and there is no reason why you shouldn't have a healthy pregnancy.
    As for virghoe, I've noticed the more blunt I am the more he is into me. When I was all sugar and sweetness two years ago he married someone elseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't know if that's the reason though. We match well together. Everything is so smooth in our communication as if we've known each other for our entire lives.
    I hope your baby will come as a Sagittarius, so he will be all confident and of happy nature. Cappies are difficult people.

• @totitoti Yes I want a sag baby too even better if a Saggie-Cappie cusp. Cusps people are excellent having both the qualities of 2 zodiac signs😁.
    Yes yes I still dont know the sex of my baby I want it to come as a surprise Lol.
    I am healthy 99%. I was not healthy in my 20s though. I was weak and very fragile. But I didn't had any doubt about my fertility as both my grand moms and mom were very fertile. My grand moms had more than 7 children Lord! πŸ˜‚ . I don,'t know why people stereotype women who can have healthy babies in their 30s. Infact my uncles who were born to my grand mom's in their 30s were much healthier than their 20s and teen years babies. Most of them died but the children born in their 30s and even 40s are all still alive and fit. Our society is still dumb about women's body.Revolving around fertility Myth.
    If a woman have problem with her fertility she can have it at any age.
    My neighbour is only 22 and she has PCOS and other problems related to utreus. She is trying for a baby for almost 2 years had 2 miscarriages. Damn!!
    To be very honest I wasn't good enough to be a mom in my 20s. But now I am relaxed,matured and more connected with myself to be a mom. I am more patient now and can handle babies wellπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. In my 20s I thought babies to be Devils πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and now I find them to be little people wearing diapers with tantrums and cuteness.

• @totitoti you are going to be a mom very soon.I can feel it. Just need a right man. Ask virgo for a baby and watch how he reacts.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @anon-undertaker-0 How can you feel it?😁 20s aren't the years to have babies. My grandmother had 9 kids. The last one she had at age of 47. I believe that the older the woman the better she takes care of her body. But that's just me.
    Virghoe is all about babies. He mentioned it several times saying you and I would make some gorgeous babies together to which I answered - we could have had a toddler already but you were busy because of your roaming penis disorder. He chocked on his food.
    He said he didn't have a clue that he has hurt me that much. Then I told him I'm not going to have babies with someone who can't use his brain. I don't want stupid kids. He said our kids would be the smartest and most beautiful ones.
    I remained silent to that. While we were sitting in the restaurant our song started playing. He looked at me and asked if I remembered that was our song. I said yes it was until it wasn't anymore. He just looked at me.
    I hate his gaze. Makes me weak.

• @totitoti I was very sensitive about my body from a very young age LOL. I was sure that I ain't gonna be a mom until I am in my 30s. Maturity does matter.A mom in her 30s is more matured than her 20s. My mom had me in her 20s. She was so naive compared to her now age . πŸ˜„

Damn I am seeing your baby's daddy to be the virgo guy. πŸ˜‚. You cant resist him. He is your kryptonite. Mhmm. ❀
    Love is in the Air. 😍

• @anon-undertaker-0 He is my kryptonite indeed. Damn.
    My mom had me at 26. I couldn't imagine myself to be a mother at that age! I still can't but I'm more open to the idea. If someone could go through delivery for me, I'd do it tomorrow. I'm such a sissy when it comes to pain. I'm always here to encourage others but when it comes to me... Oh boy!

• @totitoti hahaha Omg I was same. I was scared of the pain and the labour Damn!! Even I am still scared of injection shots πŸ˜‚ but after I got preggo my mind just changed. In my early days I felt really angry on my Taurus to make me preggers and felt like he is the reason that I am sick but as the days are passing by I am getting used to it and is loving the idea of becoming a mom. I will have a little buddy to be busy with.😁. The hormons are tricking me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @anon-undertaker-0 😊can't wait Virgo mars baby to come to worldπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
    Speaking of Indian men earlier, I have one stalking me since 2006. Even I deleted him everywhere, he still comes around all the time. He is piscean and wishy washy. We met in 2006 and he was always telling me how he loves me etc. He scared me to death and I kept ignoring and blocking. He contacted me last night through my blog. What a piece of work he is!

Virghoe went to his country yesterday morning and texted that he landed. He's never done that before. He would just disappear. I just answered happy landing, it's wonderful you haven't been abducted by the aliens. He said you always know how to make me laugh. I answered not falling for that. He said see you soon.
    I didn't say anything after that. Keeping him at safe distance. I still haven't forgotten what he's done in the past. He is awfully cute and irresistible. The most dangerous poison is always to be found in nicest bottle my grandmother used to say...

• @totitoti hahaha most of the Indian men want bobs and vagene. Bitch lasagna Creeps. πŸ˜‚Avoid them. I used to avoid Indian and Arab men too they are mysoginistic assholes.

Your virghoe is stuck and is using all his charm to lure you in. πŸ˜‚. I bet he is stuck for life.πŸ˜‚ The scorpio and pisces mix in you is so passionate for him. He is obsessed. I love how you are so blunt with him. Keep up the good work lady.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @totitoti aww me too waiting for my angel.❀

• @anon-undertaker-0 I don't know... I know our connection is so passionate. When we were out in a cafe some old lady said she sees explosion between us and asked if we were married. When we talk it is natural and uninhibited. We have lots of same interests and keep discovering more.
    My ex was an Arab. I don't think that being an Arab is an answer to his assholeness though.
    Virghoe agreed to go to shark safari with me. Everyone is paying for their own room even though he knows he won't be sleeping alone for more than a day. His confidence is alluring. But, he can dream about something happening in Egypt.
    I'm taking this one with my head because my heart is still fragile and not ready. If my intuition isn't fooling me, I think Virghoe is entering this time around with his heart. It's so obvious. I think I'm right about it. Anyway... We will see how things will unfold. He sends good morning texts every day. I reply with a good night one twelve hours later. I know it's disgusting what I'm doing, but he should taste his own medicine for a while.

• @totitoti You two have loads of chemistry and that is undeniable. The part you are playing hard to get is what intrigues him and he likes it. The more mystery the more virgo man is attracted to you. Its a very common pattern in them.😍. What ever you do don't let your guard down too quickly just to protect your heart baby.😘
    I dunno but I was once chased by an arab guy. He was so handsome and polite on the surface but a complete sexist asshole inside.πŸ˜‚. It was appalling.
    I went for NT scan yesterday. It looks for down syndrome in babies. The report came out normal.The heart rate was normal too. I am relieved. I have next test in a month.

• @anon-undertaker-0 Everything will be fine. ❀❀❀

• I hope all of you girls are doing great. Sending you lots of loveπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• @mariaria said in The heart of a Virgo man:

might

I have been married to a Virgo man 21 years and he was talking to a girl at his work also online, Who knows how many! When I asked he just lied over and over.

I hope His wife finds out that he’s talking to you
    and Leaves him!!!!
    I hope you get with him and
    just like you are hurting his wife and kids...
    While he plays house You might all be holding a knife stabbing it into his wife’s heart hurting his children!!!!

Every action has a reaction....
    Can you throw a stone into And not get Ripples?
    It’s disgusting that you would know he’s married and continue on!
    I hope he gets with you so you can get a
    giant Dose of exactly what you’re doing To them,,,, done right back to you.

You are being very selfish,
    Let me know how that feels when your heart feels like it’s getting ripped out.

Enjoy

• @totitoti hey gurl! How ya doing? I was thinking about you yesterday. Hope everything is fine? I was a bit sick. Now I am fine. Have blood tests in 2 weeks. Take care.πŸ’•

• @anon-undertaker-0 All is great. Hope you are feeling better now!

• @totitoti I am fine now. 😊

• @anon-undertaker-0 Now I have more time to write. Virgo and I went on a vacation together. Same hotel different rooms. We had an AMAZING time. He was everything I wanted him to be the first time around and more. Very gentle and very serving. Very pleasing and very sexy. Last night of our stay we went for a long walk. On our way back to the hotel he pulled me towards him and kissed me in such a way I almost fainted.
    It was the most passionate moment of my life. He asked me if he could sleep beside me that night I said no. It was way too dangerous to do that as I wouldn't be able to resist him.
    As we came to my room he told me he feels like we belong together. I said I felt that way two years ago. He wished me good night and went to his room. In the morning we ad breakfast together before we checked out. He asked me several times to stay for 3 days more. I couldn't because of my work.

The chemistry between us is out of this world. Today he called me to tell me how much he misses me. One of my hair ties was in his pocket and now he is wearing it on his wristπŸ™ˆ we didn't see sharks but we had 6 amazing dives. At the hotel one teenager asked me if I could dance with him. When I said yes he was all red in face and didn't say anything. But, after 30 seconds into a dance he came and took me away from the boy and started dancing with me. That's in short what happened. I've lost my mindπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚