The heart of a Virgo man

• @totitoti I was going through my chart and as per KRS I am going through Mars mahadhasha. Now I am scared will I have a good baby or a jerk baby? Help. Baby that comes out in Mars dhasha are they agressive types? Damn!! 😂😂😂

• @anon-undertaker-0 He will be a little asshole which is better than to be a big asshole. I'm not sure but I think after mars comes rahu mahadasha. That's a difficult one but also good to finish with it in childhood. No wonder your Taurus is scared of you. You are very powerful in mars mahadasha and determined. That's good. It will make you stronger and more resistant. More agressive too. But all is fine don't worry.

• @totitoti Damn you are already sure its a "HE" in my belly? 😂😂 I want a "SHE" badly though😂😂 The little feminist in me talking 😛.
    Yes I sometimes put Taurus's assholeness to shame. Remember that my Taurus has Mars in Aries.But I beat him in assholeness.😂😂😂😂
    Being a cancer with Aries moon is a weird combo. I am way more aggressive than any other cancer, true.
    I in my power will teach my Son(if its a he) to be a gentle man and be kind and courageous. But if he plans to go otherwise then I will spank his little ass up. 😝😝😝 .
    Okay my Rahu dhasha will be fvked up too I know lol and my Rahu is in Taurus sign. Now I dont know its good or bad. Lets hope its better than my Mars dhasha.😂😂😂😂

• @anon-undertaker-0 I'm in Mercury dasha. After it comes ketu. Some say it's the worst and some say it's not that bad. I'm trying not to overthink it.
    I have a feeling it's a boy and I can't wait for you to actually find out 😊 He will be a good boy because he has you as a mom. My ex taurus was synonym for assholeness. God bless him and keep him away from me.
    I feel crazy lately. I don't know what it is, but it feels great😁 my mom says it's middle age crisis. But then again, my mother is Capricorn and always has depressing thoughts.

• @totitoti hahaha I love capricorns BTW your mom must be the type of cappies I like. Infact I have been attracted to cappies all my life and I find Cap women to be intriguing. They are so serious all the time.

"Synonym for assholeness" lmfao. Good riddance. Let him be and face his own karmic debt.

I dunno the baby will be either saggy or cappie. A goat or a centaur😂😂😂

• I am not feeling pregnant anymore. 😞
    The nausea is gone. Aversion to smells are gone. My belly is not ferling heavy any more. The light cramps are gone. I am going to the doctor next Tuesday. I am scared. The pregnant feeling suddenly has subsided. I am scared and sad. But there is no bleeding or stomach pain either. What is going on? My boobs are still sore though and I am still very much tired.😔.I hope the baby is ok.

• @anon-undertaker-0 Im sure everything is going to be ok and try not to panic. You are young and healthy and responsible with doctors visits and medication intake. Try to relax and send positive energy to your baby. Hugs and kisses.

• @anon-undertaker-0 oh yeah ...!! Women for them are just sex toys or baby producing machines and personal maid.... !! Disgusting!!

• @anon-undertaker-0 it's completely normal ... I guess u're now entering into the second trimester soon... This is perfectly normal ...!! 🤗🤗

• @vmaseyk
    Nothing to worry about sweetie. You are over the "beginning" of being "sick" ....once the body adjusts to the changes of having a baby on board...everything settles down and you start to feel better.

• @badgerwoman m not pregnant ...lol!! @Anon-Undertaker-0 she is ... 😂😂

• @Anon-Undertaker-0 Sweetie, how are you feeling today? Hugs and kisses❤

• Gals my internet connection is down. Sorry for replying late. I am fine. Day after tomorrow I am going to the Doc. Hope everything is fine down there in my tummy. I am a bit scared.
    @Vmaseyk @badgerwoman I am still worried LOL. @Totitoti I am ok but still not feeling preggo anymore. No nausea or bloating or cramps. I am still tired all the time though and now I am eating like a Hippo.😂
    You guys are awesome, so caring. Love ya all. 😘 ❤

• @anon-undertaker-0 I got scared for not hearing from you. Honey, you are surrounded by water signs women😂😂😂Poor you we are always behind your back.
    Jokes aside, I feel you are fine and I guess you are hormonal walking bomb and everything changes so quickly. My sister didn't feel pregnant until 4th month she tells me. Not even with her triplets. Anyhow, don't blame Internet connection when we all know you are having wild weekend with your Taurus😉😉😉 I did something two days ago that all of you will kill me for😂😂😂😂 I went on a date with a Virgo and it was amazing. Nothing intimate. We basically spent a day together cycling, having dinner and a late movie. I had all sorts of naughty thoughts but I put my scorpio to sleep and the virgo in me won. Mr virghoe is sent to this thread to read. He hasn't told me anything about it yet. I wonder what his reaction will be.

• @Totitoti I love you all guys. Only a woman can understand another woman. I am very lucky to find you guys over the internet.
    Hell ya my hormons are driving me nuts. I am feeling horny and I once even had scared sex with my Taurus. After that I fought with him telling him that my baby vanished in my womb and his dick is responsible for it. He was like WTF!! 😂😂😂. And I am fighting with him from my first timester. 🤣🤣🤣.

Gurl I have a feeling that you and your virghoe will end up getting married and will have babies together. What ever it is and who ever you end up with I wish you both live happily together. Lotsa love honey❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• @totitoti Let virgo read the thread.

Hey virghoe if you are reading this thread Hello and welcome. Dont be a jerk.After all we know your assholeness to the core. You cant trick us.😘

• @anon-undertaker-0 😂😂😂😂😂I don't think he will come to this page but I admire your courage.

• @anon-undertaker-0 I can imagine 😂😂😂 Oh poor guy. I don't think he would complain about you being horny 😂 Virghoe and I have a connection that cannot be explained. I don't know why but when we are together it's like we have always been together... It's weird. Anyway...What's with the Virghoes and dirty talk? It's over the top. Not that I don't like it😂 I feel crazy lately. I really do 😂😂😂😂

• @totitoti oh boi Earth signs are kinky MFs trust me. My virgo was same and my taurus is same with dirty talking. I feel like punching his balls. But they love ph sex and talking dirty in bed and I feel like puking. My watery ass is way too sensitive for those kind of talks damn. I turn red and pink.😂😂

I have a feeling that you will never be able to leave your virgo hoe. He has already left his wife as there is 0 connection with her. Scorpio+Virgo are hot and heavy. We water signs are way too good for their weird ass. Lets see how everything turns out. Just dont let your guard down thats it. Just watch his actions and not his words. ❤❤❤

• @anon-undertaker-0 my ex Taurus was sexual in his head and not much in reality. I love that virghoe is crazy about the matters of sexuality. I don't blush. I join the convo😂 I don't know how things will unfold. I told him I have more trust in a stray dog than him. He just made a sad puppy face. He can be irresistible when he wants to. But I don't trust him. I don't know if I ever will. Anyway. .. No expectations at the moment apart from wishing him to be my diving buddy next month when I go to hammerhead adventure. But I don't think he would join because he is a sissy and dives only out of the shark season. We'll see. Start talking dirty so your taurus gets scared more😂😂😂