The heart of a Virgo man

• Totitoti Yeah they are long lost twin brothers from previous birth. Your ex Taurus seems so identical to my virgo ex its scary. I think its not virgo man its just "Bad man". Leaving the sun signs aside. Hate it when in a relationship a partner treats you in an uncaring way. In my opinion your ex and my ex both are suffering from NPD. They have all the Narcissistic tendencies and need a doctor more than a life partner.Sad individuals.

Your virgo sounds so desperate. He wants the forbidden love. I highly doubt if his wife knows about it. Stay away from him. He is chaos. Just enjoy his clown acts from distance. These men cannot make anyone happy neither themselves. Sigh!!

• @anon_undertaker Yes, my ex husband is a narcissist. I saw all the red flags and refused to believe to myself. I thought - if only I try this, if only I do more, maybe he will change... I hope no woman ever experience what I have experienced with him. It was my decision to stay so I blame myself only. He never cared if I stay or if id go. He didn't lack women on his hand. .. Imagine how bad was my state of mind that I even questioned if I was a narcissist. He humiliated me so much verbally every day that I started to believe his words. Right now when I remember, I feel as if that life happened to someone else and not me.
    I know for a fact my Virgo was deeply hurt and taken advantage of by his first wife. A woman is a narcissist. We have lots of mutual friends, but I haven't ever met her. She is the type who has thousands of IG followers and 59 selfies a day... We all have wounds. Sometimes those wounds make us unconsciously hurt other people. I know he is confused. I see that clearly. And be sure I'm staying away. I don't need drama in my life. And, to be honest, I like being single. When I imagine what their wives are going through, I'm so happy with my husbandless state of mind😊

• Totitoti I know singlewood can be a wonderful thing and great fun. It gives you freedom and time to discover yourself no drama, no unnecessary responsibilities. I loved my single wood after virgo left.
    Your virgo is confused other wise he wouldn't have get married to the wrong woman again. He twice did the same mistake.
    I have searched for Bad Taurus man thread like this one but haven't found any. Do you know any forum about them too?? I see the internet is full of virgo drama but no other sign LOL. Whats up with virgins? πŸ˜‚
    Astrology says Scorpio is the most dangerous sign. I will say nope πŸ˜‚its the Earth signs who will take the piece of cake.

• @anon_undertaker u have never looked for a forum for a bad Taurus man. I was done with him and no need to understand himπŸ˜‚ But the Virgo... Oh the Virgo... Google could earn billions on them😊

• Totitoti True I have never searched for bad Taurus man thread lol. Yeah virgo will win the trophy.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @anon_undertaker Scorpios are dangerous because they see through everything. It's impossible to lie to a Scorpio, they smell when something is wrong. For me, I had the worst experience with Gemini and Taurus signs. Libra also. But nothing serious.
    Taurus is a very stubborn sign. That's the worst about them..if they have Scorpio moon and Leo mars, run to the hills...

• Totitoti ohh boi you scared moi!! LOL. But all the scorpians in my life are so sweet lol except for one I had a huge crush on πŸ˜‚. He was a complete ass. He threw mixed signals at me and I was so naive to fall for his tricks. I will never forget him. I think I still have a crush on him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚call me childish.He is married to a Sagittarius. I dunno how that pair works. πŸ€ͺ
    Yes Taurians are a stubborn bunch but so is Aries. They have huge ego. I am always driven by my Aries moon and I am not like typical cancerian. I can't even sit quietly LOL. Taurians have bad tempers but have you seen an Aries in full rage??LOL. Ugh!! I really had bad temper in my childhood and when I was young adult like fits of rage breaking things hitting people (I am ashamed of it now πŸ˜–)
    but with age I have learned to control it. I am a marsh mellow nowπŸ˜‡.
    I have never met any Taurian with scorpio moon and Leo mars. I dont want to meet one. 😭😝😝LOL. It sounds scary af.

• @anon_undertaker Saggitarius was my high school crush. We ended up being best friends. I love Saggitarians. They are positive people.
    I've never known an Aries moon. To be honest, I've never even inquired about astrological aspects until the Virgo appeared in my life. Just after I divorced Taurus I knew we had a horrible synastry and composite chartsπŸ˜‚ All in squares and inconjunctions. But well, ...
    Virgo and I have lots of trines, sextiles, oppositions and conjunctions...
    Yes, scorpios can be unforgettable πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. At least I was told so. The recent to claim so is a Virgo so I don't know of yo believe that or no. Maya Angelou once said a wonderful thing - You will forget what people have done or said to you, but you will never forget how they've made you feel. Maybe that is the "unforgettable" part of us that people who meet us carry with them.

• Totitoti Astrology is a certain way to find out what's wrong in somebody's life. It helps alot to show you right path but not completely. Just Like you I wasn't interested in stars and planets and how they can influence life until I met virgo. Thanks to him I discovered this wonderful thing. I almost researched for five years about how things work in astrology and its fascinating. It gave me much knowledge to understand certain behaviour of human nature based on their charts.
    Aries moon people are infamous for their badass impulsive behaviour and their unpredictable nature. As aries is the first sing of the zodiac it will always be childish and immature in nature. But they are gifted with honesty.
    Angelina Jolie, Rihanna, Eva Longoria, Salma Hayek, Cate Blanchett, Pink, Daniel Radcliffe, Daniel Craig, Christian Bale,Jemi lee Curtis, Gary Oldman, Antonio Banderas, Enrique Iglesias, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs are some well-known celebrities with the Moon in Aries.
    Among them Eva Longoria Baston is my favourite from her Desperate Housewives days. πŸ’ƒ

ToBeHonest I can see that impulse in their eyes and its kinda evil.πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚

And for Scorpios I just love them. They are unforgettable bunch. That oomph and oozing sex appeal is something straight from cupid 😁.
    My dad was a Sagittarius ,the most loyal and devoted husband to my Aquarius mother and a great dad for me. Dang I miss him.

• @anon_undertaker Well that "oozing sex appeal " just made my dayπŸ˜€
    My moon is in the last degrees of Pisces and I wonder that perhaps I'm an Aries moon. But, I don't know how to fight. If someone raises their voice, I cry. I confront people in calm way and logic. I can't function in loud environment. My taurus was very very loud. That man would explode because the birds were singing when he wanted to sleep... and he could sleep 24/7.
    I agree, astrology holds so much secrets. This weekend I came across some dr Drew, a psychologist. Im doing a research as why married men cheat, inspired by a virgo. Just by looking and listening to him, I said this man is a Virgo! I googled him and guess what - September 4, 1958. Dang! Has same vibes as my Virgo, that pleasant and kind tone, nice manners and all.
    That, my dear, makes me a Virgo expert😁 I love Sagittarius people so much. I think they make great parents and friends. And I know only one! I should marry himπŸ˜‚
    As far as moons are concerned, I think your aries moon is nothing as compared to a leo moon. If you want drama, call a leo mooner😊

• Oh Eva Longoria is definitely my favourite among the Desperate Housewives bunch! I love passionate women (that some might call crazy or too impulsive). I love that naughty sparkle in her eyes. Amazing people among Aries moon crowd. I don't want even check pisces moon. I bet some tragic individuals are there, like Princess Diana or Grace Kelly. OK, now I want to check πŸ˜‚,!

• I was right about grace Kelly. But, Kim Kardashian also has it. Robert de Niro rooπŸ˜‰

• Totitoti The sex appeal thing is very true for ScorpionsπŸ¦‚ .It draws me towards them for this reason.
    Aww you are a true pisces moon my dear. Just like my paternal aunt. She is soft. Gentle and hates confrontation.
    Me on other hand loves to confront people if I am wronged and can jump on people for a physical fight.Don't get me wrong LOL I don't beat my husband though🀣. I need to clarify it before I proceed.πŸ˜‚. I have beaten up so many boys in my college days just for cat calling me. I used to hang out with guys ,hated the company of girls . Typical Aries tomboy nature. I can't help it. I still have that tomboy inside me. I have made people cry. I argue and argue until I pass outπŸ˜‚. But its usually the opponent who gives up.
    I can burn down someone's house with people inside it if he/she harms my family.🀣
    I have been into too many metro train brawls lol. Dang. When I get angry I turn red,my cheeks feels like somebody rubbed chilli on them. πŸ˜‚.

I am louder than my Taurus.🀣 And I love to sleep more than him. I am like a Cat. ❀🐈.

My maternal cousin sister has Leo moon and she is a taurusπŸ˜‚(May13th) . She is nothing but a drama queen. She never opens her mouth infront of me now. I have fought with her so many times.Now she avoids me like plague. I once ripped off her front bangs and cut her eyelashes 😜. Call me evil lol. Aries mooners are a crazy bunch . If you don't trust me try to date one lol.🀭. We are very passionate people actually. Our eyes sparkles🀩.
    If you are lucky enough and meet a matured Aries mooner he will treat you like a queen all his life coz if we love someone we will protect them until death. But they can be huge cheaters too. Man with aries moon have a knack of cheating coz they get bored so easily. So you need a Earth or Water sign man with this moon placement. These placements will tone it down though. Fire or air sun sun signs with aries moon can create havoc in terms of cheating.
    Grace kelly definitly looks like a pisces. Lol How much moon sing influences a person dang. So soft and gentle. I see that same fish eyes in Elvis presley. 😍

• Totitoti Btw do you love playing video games?? I used to play alot but now I have little time for them But I still play online simulation games on my android . My Taurus calls me crazy ,I could care less LOLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I have told him that infact I will play video games with my grand kidsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .

• @anon_undertaker No, I'm not into video games. I'm into dancing.
    Wow, I laughed so much imagining you dehairing a Leo mooneeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So funny and so scary at the same time. I cant stand drama of Leo moon.
    I was told I look like grace Kelly many times that's why she came into my mind. I was surprised by some people being pieces moon. I was tomboyish as a child. Played with boys more than girls. Enjoyed running because I always won. Everyone was afraid of me because i was training martial arts. After age of 20, I became a girly girl. But I still have that Lara croft inside me who will jump out of plane or do bungee jump or dive with sharks. I have that craziness left in me that my taurus tried to supress and my Virgo glorifiedπŸ˜‚
    You sound like such a fun to be with! I love that unpredictable aspect of Aries moon. I love Sagittarius mooners so much. My best girl friend is one. So is a Virgo πŸ™ˆ
    My Taurus and you could compete in being loud discipline. I have no doubt you would win. Ih, so your aunt is a cry baby Piscean moon too. I'm so happy I'm not aloneπŸ˜‚

• Totitoti I can't stand Drama . I hate my sister for that. Now she is on her 8th boyfriend. She is a hoe. She used to bully me and tease me and make fun of me because I was bad in grades than her and I was not pretty like her( dang if not she put that much make up on her). But as I grew up I studied hard and beat her in grades. She started being jealous. Our first huge fight broke out at High school I remember. People were watching us and laughing. It was so humiliating but I reached my boiling point by then. Remember Regina George from mean girls?? She is exactly like her. I burnt her books in school toilet. I am otherwise a very peaceful person unless provoked. And she used to provoke me alot. You know how a person could keep calm until he/she breaks down?

I think I can give a tough competition to your exπŸ˜‚. He will run for the Hills and stay there.
    Your nature is very different. A very calm ,composed,matured,soft spoken and gentle guy will suit you the most.
    Dang I wish I could find a man for youπŸ€—.

• @anon_undertaker OK, season "let's find a man for totitoti" has officially startedπŸ˜‚
    That's exactly the behaviour id expect from a leo moon. They have huge ego and looooooove and crave attention,always presenting themselves as nice and behind closed doors turn to be complete monsters. I've never met a non dramatic Leo moon. I can lose my temper, but never at cost of making someone suffer because of that. Whenever I notice injustice, my first house virgo mars jumps to defend who was being bullied. Can't stand bullies.
    Oh boy I wish I had your temper while married to a taurusπŸ˜‚ it would have helped me a lot.
    Virgo just texted talking about making love. What a nice topic! I might engage to burn his ego a bit, but unfortunately I don't exchange texts with married men... I just send him texts - you are married. Bye. Probably he hasn't read any so he forgot he had a wife... men...

• Totitoti yes gurl you truly need a bit of temper it will help you to scare people a bitπŸ˜†. Bring out that mean scorpio that is lurking somewhere insideπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you. You should have stung your Taurus and make him swell. I wish his wife has aries or leo moon.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . "Mission boyfriend hunt" for Totitoti surely sounds like a Leo moon thing. 🀣 These Leo mooners have huge ego and they need someone to praise them and boost their unhealthy ego.

Damnit your virgo is a complete jerk. No wonder this world is full of jerks. What a prick he is. Shameless male who despite of having a wife wants a booty call. He is up to no good.He Sounds like all the other virgo man I have read about in this forum and other threads all over the internet.

I have a capricorn friend whose hubby is a september virgo who is 10 years older to her. They are in a love less ,sexless marriage. I am sure her hubby is getting it all from somewhere else.

Dang I thought Kim Kardashian is a PiscesπŸ˜‚

• @anon_undertaker Kim K is a Libra with pieces moon.
    Id be able to understand my Virgo only if his wife has a Leo moon. In case she has one, he is forgivenπŸ˜‚
    Oh I can sting occasionally and be very, very different from who I truly amπŸ˜‚ Don't think I'm all nice and gentle. But I don't like that. I don't like anger and negative feelings. I have so much energy (mars in first) and I hate to waste it on fighting. I prefer creative solutions. And if we fight, I like to fight in a civilized wayπŸ˜‚ if that's even possible. I never curse, never use profanity. But, touch me or even worse- touch people I love and you are in a ride of a life time. I will smash you without thinking about it, but you will notice once it's done.

• I think my Virgo is also in a loveless and sexless marriage. That's so sad. Imagine if they are like that being married for a year, what would happen after ten years? People settle and live their lives being miserable...