The heart of a Virgo man

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Everyone,

This is just a reminder to follow the rules of the Forum here, especially with consideration for the following rule:

"No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. ANY personal attacks or name calling will get you banned."

If you have any questions about this you can email us dirrectly at:

forums@tarot.com

Thanks,

Admin

• This post is deleted!

• Admin, perhaps you could delete the posts in this thread since Tuesday, July 27, 2010 7:09 PDT?

This is a good and helpful thread about Virgo men which has defenitely helped people in the past, and I believe it would be a shame to let it die to these sudden ''toxic'' influences.

I'm sure the thread starter would agree.

• Thank you Admin for that reminder and I'll simply respect your reasons for not deleting the latest posts. I would like to remind everyone that creation of this thread was NEVER to start arguments, take sides, or promote any moral position whatsoever. It was merely to gain insight and generally I believe that's why others post here. There have been several people who have posted that felt great relief simply with the fact that they had found a place they could finally share their feeling and get some support. I have learned much from them as well. As the originator of the thread I am willing to face those who disagree with me, but I will continue to resist people creating an environment of intimidation and hostility for the others who contribute here...even if it gets me deleted. I daresay that has been a special challenge for me here today. This Cancer can get crabby.

As always, thank you HiddenDiamond.

• Jenever7,

I have not been around for quite some time, but do stop off regularly to read the posts. I just need to say that you and all the others (there is an exception) have helped me so much in understanding my situation and without this help who knows where I would be today. It was truly a blessing to have found this thread. Everyone has a right to an opinion, but not to hurt others.

Thank you all so much. Perhaps when I get it more figured out, I'll come back and tell you how it all turned out, but I am not there yet.

Blessings to all.

Malaika

• @Jenever: aaww that's sweet that you want to send me a clover lol, and about the world cup...Well I knew they couldn't beat Spain, and my Virgo man was pissed about me I said they would lose, but I had to comfort him after the match.

On the Virgo subject, like you I'm a watersign and I'm dealing with the many faces virgoans have. At this point I don't think I have such a long breath to keep up with my virgo as you did. When I'm alone I think a lot about the actions and words from him, and come to the conclusion I don't want to be in his shadow, till I see him again and all seems good again. Yes, being with a virgo is emotionally draining for us watersigns, and I don't want to give up on him just yet, but on the other hand I'm not going to put myself least in this relationship....

Sigh...virgoans lol

• This is a good read. Virgo's aren't easy. And in everything is a learning curve. When you stagnate in your growth is when you got to worry. Everything happens for a reason. Meeting who you do in life for short or long term. You are always in charge of your own life and you don't have the luxury to consciously take on more negativity than what is already presented.

I don't know if virgoans are draining for watersigns in particular. I being both (Scorpio/Virgo) am a challenge also for anyone who knows me.

I say in any situation keep your wits about you and know yourself and you should be fine.

Pisces2202. You put a smile on my face as any fellow Dutch can do. Love the "nuchterheid" sobriety...lol

Good luck you all with the men in your lives.

• @Flowsco: LOL I always thought I was the only Dutch citizen that isn't as "nuchter" as the rest of the Netherlands. I think a lot, and I easily lose reality out of sight. The world can be such a happy place in my head 😉

Offcourse I know that virgoans not only drain watersigns, but with our personality of so emotional, sentimental and boohoo we need their attention they can't give us, it's hard to deal with them. So I can only speak for me as a watersign involved with an earthsign.

We sure need to keep our heads together, which is almost impossible on my end cause my head is wandering off a lot lol.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Jen, x

Hope u don't mind, but since this thread has been temporarily hijacked, just felt like sharing some positive quotes with everyone for inspiration..'

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him."

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."

"The thought manifests as the word; The word manifests as the deed; The deed develops into habit; And habit hardens into character. So watch the thought and its ways with care, And let it spring from love Born out of concern for all beings."

"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Sahana xx

• This post is deleted!

• Hello,

This is just a reminder about the post we made yesterday to follow the rules of the Forum.

We recently removed a couple posts that were in violation.

"No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. ANY personal attacks or name calling will get you banned."

If you have any questions about this you can email us dirrectly at:

forums@tarot.com

Thanks,

Admin

• Malaika! You return! Yes, yes, yes, you must come tell me how things are going – when you are ready. Such a nice surprise to see your post, it makes me so happy. I do hope things are going well with you. Even if you don’t want to “spill all”, you can always come around to say “hello” sometimes you know.

To my Dutch friends – you give me a chuckle. So what IS a “nuchterheid” anyway?

Hello Debzz! Welcome and thank you for your post. Sigh…yes I can certainly see why you found this thread of interest. You do know the deal through your experiences. So interesting about your Virgo thinking that you are all his. Mine expressed as much recently and I think that’s what put me in a new frame of mind these past few weeks as much as anything. I mean all along he was always saying, “it’s your decision to stay in this or go, you need to do what makes you happy, I know someday I’ll probably have to give you up, I don’t want to hold you in a cage”. Then when I calmly decided, “okay, I think I’m going to go now”, then HE is all broken up. He started out angry as well, said something like, “well fine, if you need to live your life without drama and you are so uncertain then maybe you should move on”. So I said, “well yeah, that is my point exactly, life without drama” (where the heck is that Virgo logic when you need it? Haha).

Things got very quiet after that….no word from him. Until one little text last week. Now another string of chatty texts yesterday. Nothing deep, just pleasantries and how his day was going. More effort than he’s shown in months though, lol. He’s making sure I know he hasn’t gone anywhere. Which doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things, as the point remains, “indeed”, he has not gone anywhere, lol. Still right where I found him. Nope, not going anywhere. 😉

Ah, what to do with these guys…it’s just never REALLY over with them is it? Give them a little time to think and they come back around with a new plan. They want us in their lives, but always on their terms, it all has to sync with their “masterplan”. If they could only figure out what that “masterplan” really looks like, it's like shifting sands. Very slowly shifting sands I might add.

Deb, I would be very curious if your Virgo’s intention to start a second business ever really transpires. From the outside it sounds like he is suggesting it as a way to get closer to you. Then again, what will that accomplish if he is bogged down in another business on top of everything else going on? Such multi-taskers these Virgos! Anyway, if you are willing, come back and let us know how things go for you. Many parallels in your situation to those of some others on this thread.

To Sahana – What great thoughts you have shared. Thank you so much, I found them very inspiring. Post more if you come across them. 🐵

• As a dutchie...nuchterheid is so called conciseness I think is the proper translation 🙂

Actually my virgo isn't married (thank god) my married man was (ok still is) a sagg. But I'm totally glad we're friends now.

• This post is deleted!